Blackpill

What she mean by this

Attached: Screenshot_20220321-222924_Voice.jpg (1080x1488, 248.24K)

It means your a little bitch OP

You're ugly bro

It means that you're not Chad, hahahaha
Now, you probably don't give her attention in the way she wants or you're just not in sync with her vibes. Just look for another whore.

You're attractive but your like a boy and not a man

Abort immediately and block her. Shes not worth your time. You will never get any pussy from this girl. She is gobbling down chads cock down the throat as we speak while youre pondering about the deeper meaning of her rambling

sounds like you're a goody good soiboy and it dries up her cunt, she's constantly thinking about chad filling all her holes and degrading her when you're around i guess.

Spotted the white knight

Say "k" and learn to man up, or take it and stay feminine

k would be passive aggressive and feminine as fuck.

your new designation: pretty boy emotional tampon
your desired role: chad fwb

maybe next time!

Respond with
"Cool beans"
Then never message her again

What's your personality like, OP? What did you talk about and act like on the first date? We need this info to know what you did wrong

You are not manly. It's not rocket science. If you're going to be a softboi, you need to be very attractive and pretty (preferably talented too). Otherwise you just look like a fag to foids.

Do not respond to her. Just ignore her and move on.

He talked about how lonely he was and how no girls like him, and his feelings.

Reply with:
Its fine *sunglasses emoji face* *thumbs up emoji*
Never speak to her again

It means she thinks you're not man enough. Take it from personal experience, when a woman says they'll "keep you as a friend", what that means is that they want to continue using you for your energy and money.

either don't say anything and cut her off, or say lol and cut her off. trust me, DO NOT FALL FOR THE FRIEND SHIT. it only gives those women power over you.

Attached: Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg (600x835, 132.59K)

This is a gooderiginal option too

Can you worship their feet when you become their friend?

ahaha this is probably correct. he showed weakness. he showed vulnerability. bitch probably laughed her ass off after the date about how much of a soft piece of shit op is.

Ignore this guy.

What you need to do is write multiple paragraphs calling her a narcissistic bitch - tell her you were never interested in her to begin with, and ask her how she could possibly believe he was. Tell her she's ugly and stupid and she missed out on the best opportunity that she had, while also stating she had no chance. Make sure you also subtly threaten to dox her or humiliate her in someway if she refuses to respond to you.

This is how robots can demonstrate masculinity to women.

You people sound like simps. You do realize this, right? You think you are attacking OP but you sound like the pussy whipped simps here.

>hey i think we should just be friends, I think you're attractive but i'm just not feeling that romantic connection
>p.s. you're not a real man
Sensible chuckle at whoever claims women are the more empathic sex

Attached: 1628322329958.jpg (728x728, 108.98K)

did you send her a bunch of message before thus trying to get her attention. or did she send this out of the blue?
if 1. stop doing that shut. if 2. BPD city, she is trying to manipulate you. girls don't waste time like this unless they want to fuck with your head.

Totally. There is nothing more Chad than crying in front of a date and unloading your emotional baggage on them.

Attached: man-crying-woman-1.jpg (1920x1080, 237.42K)

all women are instantly repelled by this shit bro. if you try to be the sensitive nice guy no woman will fuck you. its over.

No where did he say that is what happened. You are assuming shit. Instantly assuming the woman is correct. Taking her side without even knowing anything at all because women are always right. You are a simp lmao. You are probably ugly af too.

It's easy to assume when the foid has spelled it out for him in explicit detail.
>her side
There's that faggot talk again!

this is just basic logic. it is definitely what happened op's silence says it all.

You fucking dumbass shes just not into you are you stupid, find another girl ffs

>It's easy to assume when the foid has spelled it out for him
Foid says it so it must be true.
There's that simp talk again!

"Sounds good" is the best response, like she's doing you a favor getting the fuck away from you (which she is in this case)

all women are chadsexual. if you are not manly and attractive, aggressive, loud, and demeaning you will never have sex.

Exactly. Don't respond, cut communication (block if you want too), and move on. There are 8 billion people in this world, don't become an accessory for one of them.
You can do whatever weird shit you want with someone who respects you. This is not one of those times.

Attached: theodore bundy.jpg (446x495, 32.03K)

I'm 6ft2 and 170lbs
I didn't put any of my emotions out there. I talked to her normally. This was like our 5th date. I called her put on her bs before. She just a dumb whore. I just wanted to know what she thought of me to fix flaws.

Are you OP? Because this denial is incredible. If this thread is upsetting you, perhaps you could try messaging another girl and angrily telling them how emotional you have become at being bullied on the internet. It will make her soaked through.

Appreciate the honesty and take it in stride

Love just isnt a thing you can boil down. Just because you fall in love with everything with a hole you see doesnt mean she has to swoon for everything with five limbs.

>Going to a foid who has rejected you to ask her to identify and fix your flaws
ouch.

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 83.2K)

you are not chad enough to fuck her. simple as.

I'm the guy that said not respond to her, bro. Also, do not listen to the fucking simps in this thread. Move on. Go to the next girl. Also don't start dancing around/making yourself into some dressed up faggot for women like the guys in this thread apparently do. I can only imagine how fucking gay these dudes look trying to be hard. Look how silly they look in this thread. Can you imagine how they look in person? Do you want to look like that? Move on and find the next girl. Don't listen to autistic retards on Any Forums.

I honestly never liked those girl. She was vapid and got out of a 10yr relationship and was a drag to talk to. I just wanted some honest advice. I just didn't like getting disrespected on dates with her looking at other men. I just went out to see how shallow a bitch can get. I will sleep good knowing she will burn in hell.

>5th date
You should be fucking on the 1st. 3rd at the latest.
She detected your beta simp energy and though if she friendzones you she can get your time+attention+resources without having to give up the pussy.