Vigilanteanon

18 yo college user here. I got bored one day and decided to throw together a disguise and went out one night and just beat the shit out of any random sketchy looking guy/homeless dude
I do it on the regular most nights, when I feel like shit I just go take my anger out
Haven't got any attention from cops or anything yet
Anyone else do this?

Attached: 793.png (600x726, 82.09K)

>thinks he's a super hero
>assaults hobos

God I want this to be real
post your costume

you absolutely could not beat their druggie strength, if you're not larping i hope you get shot lmao

I agree with
Post your costume, let's see it

>soft ass college boi thinks he's kickass
my sides

That's not really being a vigilante, if anything you're the villain in this scenario.

You will never be the real Daredevil. You have no superpowers, you have no fighting skills, you are not blind. You are a delusional child twisted by television and movies into a crude mockery of a real superhero.
All the "anger" you take out is misguided and misplaced. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your bruised appearance behind closed doors.
Ordinary citizens are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed police to sniff out wannabe vigilantes with incredible efficiency. Even vigilantes who "get away with it" look mentally ill and deranged to anyone else. Your shitty punches and kicks are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to sneak up on a hobo or sketchy dude, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your insane, crudely made cosplay armor.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake persona every single morning and tell yourself you are making a difference but deep inside you feel the weakness creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy a gun, sharpie a punisher logo to your plate carrier, put it around our chest, and immediately suicide-by-cop. Your parents will find out, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with only your first name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a fraud is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a schizo that is unmistakably not a superhero.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 1648007887246.jpg (960x698, 53.77K)

Sorry it took so long image was too big from my phone so had to compress it
I wear this and some basic ass tactical pants, boots, and gloves. I need to upgrade my mask so its not just some gay ass balaclava type shit. Also plate carrier not pictured
Im going to bed anons goodnight

Attached: IMG_5751-min.jpg (3024x4032, 584.95K)

>a vigilante
>who goes to sleep at 12am
MY SIDES

camo man. beating up hobos by night, in college by day

cool, if it were me I would only wear an animal mask like in hotline miami and a bat or a 9mm, try not to die so fast lol There are things that are not worth dying for or risking so much unless you have nothing to lose, good luck and nice hunting.

Attached: latex-fox-mask-8.jpg (335x361, 42.38K)

Christ user, if you're gonna beat up random people then at least try to look cool or have some fancy gadgets.
This is in no way meant to discourage you, make your mark Camoman.

Attached: African American Anime Jihadist.jpg (709x709, 74.02K)

> beating hobos
> chasing women
is there anything this board cannot do?

So what does a person need to do to be a vigilante? I'm guessing the biggest hurdle is trying not to get blasted in the face by Tyrone.

>his costume is just what drug dealers wear at a gas station in the winter

lmfao

Pic related, OP is gonna get fucked up and raped by hobos at some point.

Attached: 1636240019759.jpg (1024x1024, 148.98K)

>thinks he's a super hero
>assaults hobos
kek my sides user, fpbp

please don't assault random hobos. life is hard enough for them without some assholes in a puffy camp jacket and a ski mask beating up on them.

Did you think about buying spy equipment and then submitting that evidence to the police?
Imagine getting a directional mic, and long lens, getting photo and audio of people selling drugs on the street.

>beat up homeless

Fucking why. Because they're homeless? Even if this larp isn't real, I hope you stub your toes really fucking hard today

>I got bored one day and decided to throw together a disguise and went out one night and just beat the shit out of any random sketchy looking guy/homeless dude
So you are hobo batman?

This board sounds pretty based to me

put on a BLM shirt and wear a mask and if you get caught youll probably have the charges dropped
godspeed