Hello

biohole here. why the actual fuck do i browse this shithole. i dont even make my own posts that often. or ever. and if i do theyre shitposts and they die after 2 replies. so its like, oh, theres gonna be an interesting post that ill be interested in, its gonna come up eventually. then it doesnt.
also before u call me a normie and tell me to get a bf I CANT GET A BF YOU STUPID BITCH
its gonna take me like 6 months to self improve until present-ability

Attached: 1615174042791.jpg (1837x2048, 222.63K)

>biohole here
Don't care. Didn't ask. Plus kys

Hello, so what do you want to talk about? Or are you just venting/baiting?

I come here because this is the only place I feel acceptance

i'm only telling you to get a bf because i want a gf. what needs to be done to get you to presentability? i'm impatient.

>bio hole
is there any other kind?

Attached: face.jpg (1200x749, 883.34K)

>to self improve until present-ability
you must be all kinds of fucked up to feel this is necessary as a girl
thats hot, you should stay fucked up and be my gf

She probably needs to lose 300 lbs

Science hole

Just be nice to some beta nerd, and boom. bf

boy hole

yeah, the kind that trannies find

Attached: Open grave.jpg (630x473, 107.71K)

Get a bf and self improve together.
And then abandon him when you find out chad wants you

oops I opened th femannon thread

Attached: 1625389244089.jpg (400x321, 12.76K)

You post here because you have a need to not feel lonely through not ordinary communication but to cure it by empathizing with those in a similar state to you. But not empathizing in a way to help them, but rather a catharsis of being close to other unfortunate existences which helps you feel less alone and depressed if even for a second despite knowing every post is likely to be awful and even though you want companionship that you neither find most people attractive enough nor think you are good enough for those you would settle for. Yet you have nowhere else to go that doesn't feel like home and an acceptable place to resonate with, no matter how shitty this place is.

So yea, anyways hope you're doing alright.

Attached: 1480007310146.png (692x720, 350.91K)

>i dont even make my own posts that often. or ever. and if i do theyre shitposts and they die after 2 replies
Iktf so hard bebe

at least bump my post u shithead

hi. i will talk about anything. not really venting or baiting, i wouldnt fully be venting on Any Forums, thatd be embarrassing, honestly. i wanna get off this site and do something worthwhile with my time, though, i am a little depressed. that is about it though. how are you doing user

i understand. i felt the same until i realized i wasnt that much of a mess. unironically, eating well and sleeping normally made me feel better. still have zero social skills.

my skin and eyebags are awful right now and i have no sense of fashion other than wearing huge sweaters and baggy pants. very basic i know. i also need a haircut. shits shaggy

yes. boy holes. also i thought the phrase biohole was kinda funny

>all kinds of fucked up to feel this is necessary as a girl
i might unironically be a femcel
or think like one
i wouldnt call myself that fucked up because i can be egotistical/normal or very insecure lol. i think most girls are like that, nowadays?

chemistryhole and physicshole
functionshole even

this is harder than u think for a retarded autist. i am not conventionally attractive, hed probably be grossed out

LMAO

God, i want to do this. i want someone to age and improve with, but then again, i have the femcel mindset. i still very strongly believe that men are disgusted by any girl who isnt at least pretty

ive thought somewhat similar to this but i really like this post
>even though you want companionship that you neither find most people attractive enough nor think you are good enough for those you would settle for
ive tried to talk to people like me from here, since we actually get along, though they seem to be just as secretive as i am, and it doesnt work. i think that is pretty much the problem with talking to others here.
i hope youre doing alright too user, you seem nice. thank you for this reply

Attached: ac532c63f6849a31d3f86fa53ad8dd98.jpg (480x679, 44.8K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
OFF MY BOOOOOOAAAAARDDDDDD
I WILL SHIT ON YOUR HEAD

Attached: images (27).jpg (289x174, 8.63K)

>skin and eyebags, bad fashion
6 months though? that's like a good night's rest, a day in the sun and a change of clothes, i could present you on monday if we had the weekend together.

There are failed normie who browse these threads looking for women just like you, if you posted your discord (not asking) that failed normie would add you just as quick as the desperate robot, and what would happen is you would sus out which is the loser and stop talking to him while you send nudes and anything else the failed normie wants.

I'm doing well. Eating and sleeping better recently. Hitting the gym daily too. What do you do/want to do aside from browsing? You mentioned self improvement, anything you aspire to do?

Where do normies even find this place?

This LOOKS like a photoshop.

Attached: 1647834728847.png (1920x1080, 684.85K)

GET OOOOOFFF THIIIIS BOOOOOAAAARRRD

Attached: getoutofmyhouse.jpg (906x593, 103.79K)

>i wouldnt fully be venting on Any Forums, thatd be embarrassing,
fucking normies, why do they come here just to make fun of us

i just image searched open grave and took one off the results.

>ive thought somewhat similar to this but i really like this post
Hmm. I feel sort of bad now since I half dissected your OP to bully you and half to know you are being understood a bit. You actually are nice and just struggling to find some vibing, so glad you at least felt understood. A lot of people from Any Forums are either secretive or...not secretive enough. Also some of us are just hurt so even if we want to get close we also feel avoidant when it actually counts. You're not the only one with negative experience, nor is your gender the only source of negative experiences. But it isn't your fault. In a way, you probably know this and understand that is another reason why you feel a bit comforted with a home sense here even if posts and everything are always shit. Personally, I don't think there is much wrong with being secretive a bit. With time people would open up, after all getting to know each other or helping each other doesn't require everything possible out in the open or made visible. So that is okay.

Also I feel you on the eye bags, I'm starting to think mine might be permanent and I hope not. Fashion doesn't matter btw, lowkey a lot of guys, especially us types, think comfy clothes are better than pretty clothes. Same with a general messy style, it is cute, dolling yourself up too much looks uncanny unless if you got the perfect make up skill and structure. You should look primarily after your health over anything else, health dictates everything in terms of attractiveness.

Attached: 1611970330716.gif (460x480, 957.11K)

femcels arent real, any guy will fuck you, youre not an autist.

femcels arent a real thing. sex is available to you at the push of a button and you know it

>God, I want to do this.
You have the option to do so.

t. tripnigger

t. animenigger

yes. i also want to be better in shape, im not fat, i just want a more pronounced hourglass figure ...? so if my face isnt that attractive, at least ill have a likable body. are you trying to improve yourself as well user? also, ive been trying to get rid of my eyebags for a while.

what the fuck are you talking about, read this sentence out loud and rethink, thank you
though i do agree with what youre saying because that is just how most people are
>while you send nudes and anything else the failed normie wants
this is the part that i dont agree with because i think this shit is gross but also
itd be hard to get along with a failed normie, probably. isnt everyone here a normie now, arent you as well? what would you call yourself?

very nice. hitting the gym everyday, huh? dont overwork yourself if youre doing heavy lifting. i want to start going to the gym instead of working out at home for a few days a week, gotta get a job to pay for that first. do you work, user?

itd be embarrassing because
>if i vented it would be obvious that i am female
>due to most of my problems being womanish retarded shit, probably, or thats how you guys would see it

another very good post
i feel bad too for making these types of posts too, honestly. i want to delete them right away, but its hard to get people to talk with me, i am enjoying this thread. mostly feel bad about having to call attention to the fact that i am a girl, it feels like im directly making fun of people who want to be one or want the privilege that i have, i guess. maybe this doesnt exist in the real world and its all a bunch of bullshit. either way, im not sadistic enough for that.
>Also some of us are just hurt so even if we want to get close we also feel avoidant when it actually counts.
this is exactly how i feel with people here, and people i meet in general. but now, i feel like i can take a 1/2