/drugfeel/

cat smokin' weed edition

>rollsafe.org
>tripsafe.org
>erowid.org
>psychonautwiki.org

Attached: 1643954288252.jpg (750x968, 157.26K)

i posted this in the previous thread

i'm a street drug dealer,ama

What are we taking today / tonight drugbros? Probably just booze and weed for me

weed and hibiscus tea

Its really shitty to let your animal inhale weed, its really bad for them.
Anyway Im planning on rolling later today on some ecstasy because I have birthday. Last time was in November I think

Cock is my favorite drug. You?

is it a dangerous profession?

>because I have birthday
Ok. Happy birthday. I heard x is good for pulling up repressed memories.!have!fun!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-112741.png (720x1512, 145.54K)

weed and i was snorting methylphenidate earlier. been coming down for a while, dont know if ill continue or take some oxy instead.

Attached: 1647997513189.gif (471x498, 1.44M)

do people ever try and give you sexual favours for drugs

>havent had opiates in 3 days
>no withdrawals

I knew it was a meme

>No money so have to cut myself instead
anyways, this is what I came to today.

Attached: 6009599-6b642.png (1280x1246, 1.39M)

I love drugs and theyre going to kill me. My health is declining rapidly, my life is about to break into a million pieces, and if I keep going like this i wont see the end of the year. Maybe this time Ill be able to stay sober a little longer than last time. Probably not though

i only do coke to stay awake and alcohol to sleep, i like cigarettes too.

in the previous thread
i wrote some of my experiences while delivering a package or selling on the street, you are always in a hostile environment, you look out of the corner of your eye and you realize that everyone is looking at you, as if they already knew that you are a dealer.
A lot, but most of them are women in their 40s and they are totally broke, so i give them a baggy and they blow me creampie.

>hibiscus tea
The teas of the Caribbean are truly unmatched. Try soursop tea, it deletes ATP before it can get to your cells, preventing them from reminding you of your obligations. Reminds me more than a bit of kratom. Herbal tea is the best drink for weed synergy, more fun than cbd or booze.

Soursop can really fuck the club up in your later years of life, but it's a faustian bargain that whole countries have made and I think it's better than what Westerners do with coffee. I hate coffee. Countries that drink coffee ship guns to and topple the governments of countries that drink soursop. Maybe they wouldn't be so aggressive and unhappy if they just drank soursop instead to start with. Coffee shrinks your pineal gland by 20%, which is far worse than anything big pharma can claim soursop does.

scraping my grinder for some weed i think i got enough for a small bowl woooooooo

Attached: fuck.jpg (828x745, 118.91K)

How much money do you make in a month? Enough where dealing is your full time job? How do you not get caught having money with no source of income? I understand that you may be unable to answer or have to partially answer but I thought I'd ask. Also how much is your markup? Like what's your % profit
For me just some cannabis and nicotine. Been vaping for a couple months now and I love it.
What are some good teas to mix with weed? No caffeine please, I am super sensitive to it.

Thanks! I actually have the suspicion that I have some repressed childhood memories, but X didnt reveal me any so far. I just hope I take a high enough dose because my tolerance level is pretty high, last time I was peaking for a pretty short amount of time. Also hoping that its not laced with too much other shit lol

>good teas to mix with weed
In order of relevance to making weed better, mango leaves (myrcene), peppermint (all of the terpenes, a lot of the coolest ones), chamomile has a complimentary buzz, and tilia can be cool too. Any tea with lavender is good too. Tilia has a microdose (ug) of caffeine per cup, but I've never noticed.

Ordered some penis envy shrooms, the company said they'd confirm delivery details today but they haven't yet. Hope everything goes smoothly, this is my first purchase of potions on a Minecraft server.

penis envy makes your dick smaller that's why it is called penis envy. You spent money to shrink your dick it's over.