Would you rather

Would you rather

>Be shipped off to Iraq circa 2003
Or
>Be shipped off to Ukraine circa 2022

Attached: 1631922680309.jpg (460x276, 8.83K)

ukraine, at least they are on the defensive. war in iraq was just instigated to make some jews richer.

Not a lot of soldiers died in Iraq. Also I'm American and not Ukranian. So I guess Iraq. I would never serve willingly in either though

Iraq, I would have a chance to live.

Iraq, since Ukraine is losing and volunteer / foreign fighter mortality rate is insanely high and Azov are executing fighting-age males who attempt to flee.

easily Iraq
I'm scared of Russians

Iraq what the fuck? Russia isn't great militarily but saddams guys didn't have fucking missiles leveling buildings their tech was strapping bombs to people that's not nearly as unavoidable

Iraq in 2003 was a cake walk. It didn't become a shit show until the "uprisings" in 06-09.

Also burgers outmatched Iraq in every single way and had every possible advantage. Ukraine has actual equipment and training and support.

Russians have lost 3 times as many men in one month as burgers lost in 20 years.

So I'd rather be on the burger invasion of iraq rather than being a russian on the ukraine invasion.

You're choosing between Russians or Americans. Ukraine and Iraq were the defenders you mongs.

>You're choosing between Russians or Americans
But I live in a NATO country.
If that's the question though, the objective answer is:
>morally, Russians
>in terms of survival, Americans

If I am invading I choose Americans (way less deaths)

If I am defending I choose Iraqis since I can just surrender to Americans (nobody wants to surrender to the Russians)

Read the OP you dumb frucking mongoloid NIGGER he said SHIPPED OFF TO why would iraqi defenders be getting shipped off to iraq holy fuck read use your fucking eyes holy fuck i want to just squeeze your fucking head and pop it you're so dumb

Iraq 2003: Late 20th century US military vs dirt farmers
Ukraine 2022: Full might of 21st century NATO arsenal vs mid 20th century Soviet potato gun

No chance for the opposing side either way.

Iraq - didn't get hot and heavy until 2004-05 with the various insurgencies. Get your uneventful combat tour outta the way and GTFO dodge, enjoy your VA disability pay, and laugh at all the poor fucks getting blown up after you.

Ukraine - Heavyweight title fight with significant losses on both sides.

Good answer. Probably the same. For most Iraqi's living under burger rule is probably no worse than living under Saddam.
Probably agree with this too. Watched a video of Americans reacting to Ukraine footage. They couldn't understand why the Russians didn't just nuke every family sedan that drove anywhere near them.
Please explain to me how a Ukrainian would be shipped off to Ukraine?

>Good answer
So you're just ignoring the amount of war crimes committed by Americans. So much shit they couldn't even keep a lid on it anymore.

Just watched a YouTube interview with a former burger general who was in charge of the air assault into Iraq in 2003. They literally asked him this question, and he said after witnessing Russia's work in Syria, he'd hate to be one of their airborne assaulters, because of how poorly organised Russian logistics are, and that it would be a meatgrinder in Ukraine. He was pretty right.

I mean, if I'm the American in this scenario...the war crimes don't really affect me?

Iraq 2003 only because I would be transported back to 2003 with full knowledge of the events that are about to transpire.

If you're American why are you defending Iraqis

I'm not? I'm invading them and killing them?

I don't think that excuse worked in Abu Ghraib. Now enjoy your cockmeat sandwhich.