Even eggy has a gf

>even eggy has a gf
We're all gonna make it

Attached: 1647831604277.jpg (1080x1080, 105.87K)

>another case of JBW
i dont care though,i want that nigga to be happy like you would not believe

Attached: eggpill.jpg (1640x960, 126.43K)

when will you fucking virgins stop assuming that whenever a man and woman appear in the same photo they must be fucking?

This is like saying the 5 foot 5 famous actor has a gf so we are all going to make it, or the 5 foot tall multibillionaire has a gf so we are going to make it.
He would still be an incel if we did not make him internet famous.

He is 6ft 2 or something. Always was a fakecel

>You have to be accused of a heinous crime you didn't do which will launch your career into a small time internet celebrity to have a GF bro.
Also how do you even know that's his GF? She could just be a fan, maybe his, sister, who knows?

is that his actual girl or just a fan or something? fake bastard if so

Wasnt that the chick who organized virginfest and lost her job cuz of Twitter tards?

nah they met up to record a song

>record a song
100% they fucked. Lol.

that's gezebelle gaburgably and no, that's not his gf lol. she was dating some other musician but is no longer.

>she
uhh... bro...

He is a normalfag
He wasn't even a virgin before he started attention whoring on Any Forums

Fuck off

does that mean he owes us some of his gfs pussy...

This lol you sads

100%. eggy was never a robot. he's a neurotypical, and a rapper. he was neeeeveerrr a robot. just a neurotypical who is really ugly and found solace amongst the autistics and other ugly losers

Attached: download.jpg (216x233, 9.11K)

You can be a minor internet celebrity with charisma and get a gf

he's more of a robot than the normalfaggots here who call themselves robots

cope harder you disingenuous faggot, DISGUSTING face, repulsive individual, inside out, shameless hypocrite. ride his dick harder. tattoo his name on your forehead

kys

Attached: urtulpeafkv21.jpg (300x300, 13.87K)

Fuck Raven and her whole crew! Who /team Gez/ here?

I was there when they Project Mayhem'd Eggy with that honeypot girl. They did me too but all I got was a lousy Vice article.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 1.29.15 AM.png (1149x626, 845.16K)