Top 0.1% frame genetics, good jawline, 7.2in dick

Top 0.1% frame genetics, good jawline, 7.2in dick
>5'6
ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR ITS NO FAIR ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: 1647888163435.png (221x228, 14.2K)

>5'5
be happy with what you got faggot

>your height is part of your frame so no you don't have top 0.1% and if you grew your other proportions would shift. many manlets look like they have good width because of their dwarfism
>anyone can get a good jawline with mewing
>7.2in dick is slightly below average
don't worry user you're unimpressive all around

Ok that last one is bait

>tfw 5'8
I mog you LOL

>6'1"
>7/10 face and blue eyes
>145 IQ
but
>5" penis
Oh well, can't win them all.

trust me, big dick can compensate for just about anything anyway

No it really cant, OP can look literally perfect doesnt matter if hes 5'6 hes ngmi

you really underestimate the importance of dick size in both one night stands and relationships, i think it's a redpill that most people want to downplay because it's very emasculating to learn about and unlike face or even height (albeit the procedure for height would be extreme) dick size can't be changed.

women turn into rabid horny animals around a big dick they just don't talk about it that much because they're coy, agreeable, and don't want an angry crowd of men going off at them when they state their dick size requirements

don't ever believe a woman that tells you she prefers average because she's small or because big dicks hurt (as if making a woman feel some pain during sex is a bad thing... you guys have no fucking idea).

Attached: images - 2022-03-03T215047.339.jpg (553x554, 32.37K)

>be me
>poojeet
>high pitch voice
>small penis
>shit coloured skin
>small hands
>weak
>small frame
>high estrogen
>skinny fat
>glasses
>look like hour glass if you took the top part off
I could bend you over and fuck your guts out lmao short nigga im 5 10 ahahahahahah

I'm like you but I'm a 6'2" king of manlets.

Im not saying it isnt important it is, but dude is 5'6 comeon man fucking middle schoolers are taller than him

In my experience, sluts/roasties will NEVER be satisfied with a dick significantly smaller than what they already had.

On the other hand, my 5.5 dick always makes my girl cum ~3 times from penetration alone. Today we had morning sex, and the bliss on her face and giggles after sex plus her good mood and flirtiness with me during lunch assures me she is VERY satisfies with my dick.
>inb4 "she was giggling because she didn't feel a thing/is thinking of 8 inch Tyrone who she's gonna cuck you with
Not falling for that psyop.

But then again, she was a virgin before me. The fact she never had a huge dick inside her makes her believe she doesn't need a huge dick, and her belief makes it true.

What do you mean? 3 inches is average though? I mean, 3 inches might even be too much for some girls.. trust me..

A much as "muh 7.2 is below average" is bait, we're not talking about pre-pubescent girls, user.

>life is not fucking fair mannn im like 6'8'' i wish i was like 10'11'' mannn fr fr n word

just get the surgery already, you know, the one where they turn your dick into a mock vagina

Just jump back in your mom's pussy and gestate a bit longer you piece of shit :^)

go orc mode

>manlets still lurk this board
it's over gtfo go fast for month maybe hgh will make you hit puberty this time, seriously the thought I share this board with litteral gimlis using ladders and still standing on their toes to get to the top shelf in hypermarket is fucking annoying
grow grow grow, you have my blessing just fucming grow it'a not thay fucking hard.
Obviously if you are not white jist fucking kys or emigrate to chile or peru or some other liliput land

this gives me hope as a 6.5 guy, im a virgin though :(

This is so fucking correct.

I have a 9 inch cock (thick too) and am 5ft 7in tall.

Women don't give a shit about my height after they see it/have it inside them once.

They'll even cheat on their boyfriends after just seeing a pic of it.

Women want big dicks. You guys don't even know lol.

you’ll never know the feeling of being fully inside of a woman lol. you’re restricted to very few positions

HEIGHT IS A MEME.
i'm 5"11.5, 6" in sneakers with fat soles.
i'm awkward as fuck, i couldn't pull a bitch if i used her as a weight to do a bent over row.
if you don't look like the fucking hunchback of nostredam you can just try improve your personality.
>hurr hurr girls only go for 6ft+ chad with 6+ inch dick and 6+ digit bank account
yeah, they do. vain vapid bitches you wouldn't like any way
>hurrrr so i've to cope with a 2/10 slag bitch with a 3 digit bodycount
no? there are good women out there. hint: they mostly aren't on tinder, pal.
W
A
G
M
I
don't let demoralisation trolls ruin your mood. here's another hint. demoralisation trolls are virgins too who realised they aren't gonna make it so they spend their day trying to make you feel like shit because (you)s are the only dopamine they get.
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK /YOU/ - KEEP IMPROVING, KEEP LIFTING, KEEP GRINDING AGAINST THIS WORLD THAT YOU THINK HATES YOU, AND YOU WILL FUCKING IT MAKE IT.
SELF HATE IS THE ENEMY!
ONLY YOU CAN DEFEAT SELF HATE. NOT YOUR MOM, YOUR DAD, YOUR INTERNET IDOL OR INTERNET FRIENDS.
ONLY YOU.

Attached: 44549713.jpg (923x690, 589.44K)

That's true bro. But you'll never know the feeling of being able to get inside almost any woman.

Also there was this one absolutely used up (kinda milf?) I fucked who could take it all. So I do know the feeling.

And positions don't matter as much when you're constantly touching all the spots basically. But I can do most. Just gotta be careful in some.

Also it's much easier to cause a cervical orgasm.

I FUCKING HATE SEEING SO MUCH SELF HATE. PEOPLE I TALK DO, GUYS MY AGE OR YOUNGER, GIRLS I TALK TO, THEY ALL HATE HOW THEY LOOK OR APPEAR TO OTHERS. I FUCKING HATE IT. WE AREN'T ALL GREEK GODS BUT WE CAN AT LEAST FUCKING TRY AND THE FIRST STEP IS TO NOT FUCKING FALL INTO A PIT OF SELF HATE.
>eww i look ugly in that selfie
FUCK YOU! YOU ARE ALIVE. HW MANY PEOPLE ARE DEAD JUST TODAY? HOW MANY ARE KILLED IN A BRUTAL MURDER? HOW MANY DIED IN A GRUESOME CAR CRASH? JUST TODAY?
AND YOU WANNA CRY YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A FILTERED PHOTOSHOPPED JEW INSTAGRAM RETARD?
YOU HATE YOURSELF? GO FUCKING FIX IT
>waaah no point
THEN JUST FUCKING DIE. JOIN THE BILLIONS OF SOULS THAT HAVE LEFT THE EART DISSATISFIED THEN. FUCK OFF AND DIE!
OR TRY. TRY AND MAKE THE BEST OUT OF THIS CUNT OF AN EXISTENCE NONE OF US EVEN UNDERSTAND.

are you even able to get non-shitty blowjobs with the thickness? it’d suck to have to worry about every thrust not going in too deep and fucking up the vibe because they’re hurt

not who youre responding to but bottoming out and hitting a girls deepest parts is one of the best feelings imaginable

This image is suicide fuel. Odell is 5’11” and the guy on the right of him is 5’9”. Just a two inch disparity makes that much of a difference. It’s literally fucking over for below average-average height bros, we missed the cut off (5’10”).

Attached: 609A7F45-00A5-4093-8A18-229E8038855F.png (640x640, 177.51K)

Another 2015 report published in PLOS ONE explained that women who selected their favorite among a set of 3D models reportedly wanted their one-time partners to have a penis that was 6.4 inches long and 5.0 inches around, while they wanted long-term partners to have a 6.3-inch-long willie with a circumference of 4.8 inches. These two studies are consistent with the vast wealth of penis data snaking through various academic and medical journals.

for whom, you? i’ve bottomed out girls and it stops the sex because they’re hurt lol

Yeah dude blowjobs are pretty much out the window.

Except for one girl who could fucking unhinge her jaw like an anaconda. There's always an exception.

I don't really like blowjobs that much anyway (maybe because I've never had a really good one/not used to getting them (they just lick/suck a bit and jerk it normally)).

Honestly I just love penetration and I love the girl obviously struggling with how big I am inside her/it causing her pain but loving every second of it. Ultimately most girls like feeling dominated and a big cock pounding them accomplishes that very well. You can't achieve that level of fullness with a 6incher.

I'm sure it's probably some kind of animalistic/primal thing women have about big dicks. As for the reason why... no clue... other than it feels better

>average in most areas
>all fat goes to neck
My profile looks like Phineas. This sucks

>5'6
>top .1% frame genetics
lol obviously not

6'2.5 here just barely made it. Though I always thought 6'3 was king of manlets lately.

>she assured me she likes my dick
ask me how I know she doesn't like your dick lol

why doesn't his gf like his penis?

this, dicklets have no idea.
this is an odd cope, why would you not be able to do other positions? its too deep? my cervix? heard it before, plow through they still cum like crazy.

All cap, no facts.

because he needs her to give him reassurance. If a girl isn't screaming about how you're too big and how stuffed she feels then she isn't enjoying it.

I guarantee you are some 7-8 inch larper

>bragging about IQ

Easiest way to tell someone is a broke unaccomplished loser

>300k salary in my mid 20s
>7 inch cock
>handsome face, blue eyes
>5ft 4

Life is suffering, but desu if I was a normal height I would never have had the motivation to pursue a high paying career. Being a manlet is huge motivation to get rich