All I want is a tall 6'3 ebony avatar girl to make tyrone children with...

All I want is a tall 6'3 ebony avatar girl to make tyrone children with. But I can't fucking have it because I'm an ugly lightskin blaccbot sperg

How the FUCK do you cope

Attached: LVWkR3o.jpg (1440x1800, 209.37K)

fuck some snowbunny bitches

Attached: CBEF6890-5EFA-4AC1-9633-D85CDBF7883E.jpg (960x1280, 151.02K)

99% of black women look nothing like that and you know it.

99% of black women aren't 6'3 amazonians? Well isn't that a surprise!

Yes and it makes me die on the inside. I just want a tall blacc girl but I'm too corny.

People keep saying "just turn off social media bro" but its literally everywhere on TV news restaurants etc

Attached: u5Lv5bI.jpg (1080x1350, 117.09K)

Tall women are superior. I want to marry one who is at least 6 feet tall. I want monstrously tall children who can mog all the other kids.

read the post you Any Forums schizo he's black. shouldn't you be happy he doesn't want to race mix? actually i guess you might be a blackedfag

Whenever I see a pic of someone's room with stacks of vidya/dvd's it just makes me sad.

You just know that person watches that shit with his gf/friends, breaks out some popcorn or barbecue or whatever normies eat in groups and they had a memorable Friday night. There's no reason for a lone sperg to own copies of movies like that.

Bumpus black

facially that is an average black woman with lots of makeup.

Hes white. A lot of the racists on here get mad at blackbots for wanting white/non black women and also get mad at us for wanting black women. Post a thread here about black men with black women and these retards will start seething and foaming at the mouth about how black women belong to white men. I remember a blackbot posting a thread about going on his first date and having his first kiss with a black girl he met online. These people got weirdly upset at the fact that he was able to find a black woman who was attracted to him.

These guys just want black men to be undesirable to everyone, even black women. And the funniest part is that the majority of them aren't even attracted to black women, they just don't want us to have anything lol.

You've never met a woman like this in real life, I take it. I live in a 30% black city, so I see black women who look like this all the time. There are black women with bodies like this who are into anime and video games and shit and also only date black men. It's not that hard to find a thick black chick who is as goofy as you are. Body type doesn't determine personality.

question for you all

Attached: what's the appeal.png (717x394, 298.04K)

Nigga I dated in Atlanta for like seven years before getting married. Black women who look like that and are into the same nerdy shit we are are not growing on trees down here. wtf are you talking about?

Answer for you all

Attached: the appeal is the pretty ones.jpg (4096x2732, 1.17M)

That's not what a typical black woman looks like

and I never said it was. Doesn't mean they don't exist

You cope by accepting the fact that this women and those like her are going to get BLEACHED by based jungle enjoyers like me.

wow strange pic!

she looks fucking hideous holy shit. Imagine fucking that thing voluntarily

She's gonna get blacked by a tall and jacked darkskin with an athletic background and a decent to good job.