Why are you all so adamant about your desired girlfriend being a virgin?

why are you all so adamant about your desired girlfriend being a virgin?

Attached: 9f2400f1ff0aa3f3ae0be71b28851e5a.jpg (3104x4848, 1.12M)

Because used goods are disgusting. I want any girl I'm with to want me to be a virgin too

Same reason I don't sift through dumpsters for stale bread.

Because losing your virginity is special and something I want to share with the person I'm going to spend my life with. She's always gonna remember the person who took her virginity, and have him in her mind.

Female bonding is dependent upon partner count. As her partner count increases, her ability to bond decreases. A whore will never love you, you are merely her ATM cash dispenser. But a girl whose V card you just took might love you forever.

Because you ignore the posters who say that we don't care whether or not she's a virgin.

>Aww man, 3 other people licked my ice-cream. This is gross. I don't want to lick it now. even if it is probably good Ice-cream, I would prefer to eat an unlicked ice-cream cone, with a flavor I like more!

Attached: peepokopter.png (1000x683, 8.37K)

>SO WHAT IF THE ICE CREAM HAS BEEN LICKED A FEW TIMES, DON'T YOU WANT AN ICE CREAM WITH EXPERIENCE?

I'm not. Doesn't really matter to me

Just let men have some standards ffs. Women can demand 6ft tall men but a man has a preference for chastity and it's all tears and whining

You meme but I don't get this argument. It's like getting a new video game and asking your friend to play it with you, except they don't and you end up playing all alone for a while, then have to babysit them through shit. New experiences are more fun if both people are discovering them for the first time

>I don't have any real arguments, so I'm just going to resort to an irrelevant strawman.

what's wrong with wanting someone on my 'experience' level?
why is only male sexuality deemed evil and predatory

Pull up the screenshot of the guy who said he was a virulent racist and demanded strictly traditional virgin women. But here's the thing, he said he was massively rich so instead of screeching they just PM'd him pleading to lower his standards

This is a bot post.

Attached: Mrketgrl.jpg (1200x720, 75.95K)

thats the most retarded and assbackwards analogy for virginity i've ever heard but it makes sense it'd involve fucking videogames lmao

Attached: schindlers lels.gif (500x235, 484.09K)

Explain what's retarded about it. I could have used any other hobby and it'd have had the same effect

Because women can't love anyone after their first sexual partner unless you're larger, if you can't overwrite the previous cocks you'll never be loved by a non virgin

It's retarded because you are user. You just have to accept that

Alright, no argument, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're female. Probably not a virgin either, get those disgusting meat flaps away from my board and go take care of Tyrone's kid

i thought about it, and i suppose ive reasoned myself into thinking im not. i just want her to love me more than anything

the rebuke of "she's not a virgin =O" comes from pimps

pimps have girls who are genuinely in love with their pimps, but they are prostitutes. i was ALWAYS jealous of pimps because they have girls so in love with them, that they turn tricks and give their pimp all their money. that to me is proof positive that i ultimately find the purest love more important than virginity

Well desu if you're a virgin yourself then it's okay. But wanting a virgin when you're not is weird as fuck

I literally do not care. I would take literally any bio female even anyone on this board.