Drinking

hows it going bros? braised pork belly and egg today

Attached: IMG-3648.jpg (1092x1342, 540.59K)

bump. ayone else having a nice drin kat home tonight?

Attached: IMG-1358.jpg (1502x1708, 690.51K)

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

hey bro sound like you are having quite the night. cheers and take care!

needs some vegetables.

youre right wish i had some kimchi rn i didnt think itd be this heavy. ill eat the rest tmrw with some veg

Sup Drunkbro?

Just got home, about to have some drinks and order pizza. Kinda down in the dumps today desu bro, had a fight w my gf and not sure if we are going to stay together.

Attached: 1647552579922.jpg (840x1024, 105.79K)

Too late for me to take a pic, but I made pan-seared pork chops with a white wine sauce and some steamed broccoli. Trying to eat less carbs but the sauce probably had a ton kek.

sorry to hear that bro. enoy your beer and pizza but try to think about your relationship when you sover up. if you need to let her go do it but fight for the relationship if you can and want to bro!
sounds lovely! would have loved to have seen it. if you take a pic next time please share! or have any food pics on you?

Thanks bro. She thinks she's trans so it's a lot to process. Not Any Forums and don't have a problem w them, just not sure I can date one. Hoping to find the right answer.

Attached: 1647377175732.jpg (900x900, 119.73K)

springtime started yesterday
the comfy weather is over and now I'm immediately getting hit by a heatwave that is projected to last for two weeks
I will suffer until mid-October now
food in the OP looks great and drinking pic related though

Attached: 1623106334710.png (672x840, 801.33K)

wow thats a bit of a bomb. best of luck to you again bro and enjoy your night for now!
cheesr bro! i love that beer

gender stuff aside I don't think I'd want to date a transsexual just because they've experienced trauma and have a lot of emotional baggage
not being able to procreate is also a bit of a drag

Thanks bros. Had a few drinks and I think I can deal with it. Thanks, it's gay, but it means a lot. I don't really have anyone to talk to about this.

been drinking hazy beers and they're giving me some gnarly shits

>fuking faggot
Stale pasta

No beer left fellas and I'm not going out for any more tonight; too drunk. Whats everyone listenin to (or watchin)?

>Whats everyone listenin to (or watchin)?
Was listening to some 90s country on my walk. You?

Attached: IMG_20220322_194412680.jpg (3120x4160, 1.63M)

Black Kray and Salem for me right now. Been listenin to a lot of witch house and cloud rap lately; a welcome departure from the 90s hardcore New York hiphop i usually listen to. Weird stuff but i really like it

Why are you eating shit food ?

Why does alchohol start to taste different after I go on a 4 day bender. Liquor starts to burn less and beer just tastes like tap water.

Attached: gnhczj778um81.jpg (640x853, 53.16K)