Currently watching this thick latina expose herself to Horny Louisianan prisoners on Tiktok

Currently watching this thick latina expose herself to Horny Louisianan prisoners on Tiktok.

Attached: A6A335DC-B919-4DC5-80FB-9DFE76CA40D7.jpg (750x982, 128.97K)

call your mother user *_*

Yeah, she's pretty sexy. That couple with the fact that those niggers haven't probably seen a woman in ages, I could imagine they'd be really excited to see this broad.

>this is considered sexy
She's got an ugly toad face and an ass that looks like it's close to being cellulite soon

Attached: Yachiho ugh.png (226x472, 68.75K)

All them niggas light skinned

Theyre like middle school boys lol

Linkeriginal

She is sexy, at least from a lizard brain perspective. These guys probably have only occasional access to sex, as female prison guards get caught sucking dick and get fired, so it could've been an old crackhead and they would've had the time of their lives.

Attached: 600D718F-7826-4A4B-8F35-25BAB7D0A15E.jpg (750x861, 127.76K)

It's already over, they're talking to some Arab guy now.

I fucking hate that this is what most women look like in my fucking area
I hate goblinos so much

Attached: Ikumi disdain.jpg (225x350, 28.8K)

Why are iToddlers such massive homos?

lol
how the fuck did you found this shit?

When are you idiots going to stop seething over people having different preferences than you? Your tastes are not objective.

Latinas like her are fucking ugly, plain and simple
less indian blood, the better

Stop seething and grow up, user. Not everyone likes what you like and you're going to have to get over it.

>t. mestizo
the world would be better off if we exterminated your kind along with niggers, jews, and anyone from NJ, CA, NY, RI, MD, CT and MA

>the world would be better off if we exterminated
do it faggot

If you're just going to be aggressively retarded and make up baseless assumptions, I don't see much of a reason to continue interacting with you. This is the last (You) you're getting from me.

>thinking the white race is gonna do anything
lol

Did they smuggle a phone in??? How would this work?

Yeah, a lot of inmates have phones. Smuggled in the same way everything is I guess.
I saw a picture of this kid I used hang out with, he was in his jail cell and he had a fucking pistol with an extended magazine on it. Not sure how he managed that one or why he would want it in jail but he got it.