Why is this website so misogynistic

It's rotting my brain. I'd come so far but lurking here the past few days has been making me ill again. I'm starting to care if I'm attractive to misogynistic incels again. It's like I'm 12 all over again. You guys are just like my dad

t. aspie girl

Attached: Tumblr_l_131477221621074.png (500x500, 5.87K)

stfu you complaining is why there's misogynists here, talk about something else, all girls do is make complain posts

Run and hide, they are coming

Why are you here though?
There is other places where you would feel at home, or better at the kitchen.
Unless this is a test to see how many posts this thread can get by typing
>I'm a femanon
If this is the case then go on, we all know wha'll happen.

Attached: 1641916155036.jpg (1242x802, 82.28K)

>I'm starting to care if I'm attractive to misogynistic incels again.
Why?
Also go ahead and post your stats, I'm inclined to believe you aren't a troll at the moment

Please take this website lightly, I started limiting my time on here, and instead only coming back her occasionally, but taking the necessary time off has awoken me to how fucking stupid the opinions people have on here are and how much they actually held me back, it's crabs in a bucket, don't let the negativity catch up to you.

Attached: 1645022389814.jpg (500x742, 82.25K)

Consider the following: As long as you aren't fat, you are attractive to us. No matter what else you have going on with you, we are attracted to you.

So now you can stop worrying about whether or not you're attractive to Any Forums posters, and you can go back to shitposting and enjoying the banter free of worries.

>Why is this website so misogynistic
ill answer this literally because im also autistic

its a combination of sour grapes, being treated badly by the oppoosite sex, hatred of injustice, and jealousy of successful people

r9k is the bottom of the barrel of society. real robots have nothing, but dream about girls

and especially with the blackpill, which only came about in the last 5~ years, it really exposed the nature of females and humans in general. and its reeeeaaaallllll easy to hate females, considering how spoiled they are compared to men. let me elaborate a bit

>sour grapes
we want it, but cant get it. which causes hatred and jealousy
>being treated badly by girls
nobody likes to be mistreated
>hatred of injustice
females are worshiped for having a hole, and men are forced by law to go to war and die to defend whores who mock them for being losers. this is a injustice, and people who care about morals hate that
>blackpill
seeing the hypergamous nature of females, telegomy, cheating rates, paternity fraud, being mocked and rejected, etc, leaves a sour taste in peoples mouth

with that said, im a misanthrope, because i hate men too, as their just as shitty. its only human, were not perfect angels or anything

Attached: 798800edbab0983ddd35af3eaca1ebfc.gif (500x566, 435.72K)

Stats?
I'm here because I'm having a depressive episode and this captures my attention enough to get me through the day. I was using sims for a few weeks but I bled it dry

>be me
>mother is a crazed drug addict bpd whore
>abandoned me and my younger brother in a crowd when I was 11 for a few hours where I was raped and got oral herpes
>pretty much destroyed whatever semblance of sanity or stability the family may have had, though granted my father was not much better
>can see in real time how feminine mindsets work and how both repulsive and destructive they are
>etc. etc.
Granted labelling it misogyny would not be too accurate, truth is I am not a fan of virtually anyone. Far as I am concerned, you are a retarded mouthbreathing faggot unless proven otherwise. Still have manners and shit, but in my experience all many have done is bring nothing but headache and trouble, its just men tend to be *slightly* more reasonable than the reverse. That get your daily attention whore fix?

Attached: 8A0C85D0-0DEF-4FD0-BDE6-D684BB3153D0.jpg (1153x785, 320.31K)

I don't know what I mean by attractive really. The standards seem so high from these guys but realistically i guess you're right they would want me if i offered. I guess I just want to be humanized in their eyes. I literally didn't have sex or anything for years because I spent so much time on incel forums as a tween. I still really struggle with it

Bait post is bait, but if it isn't where's the pic from? This pixel art pleases me.

>The standards seem so high from these guys
Because you're cherry picking the standards you don't meet from every single poster and aggregating them into one single woman hating man that you then project onto all of us.
A small but vocal number of men on this board are actual woman haters, but most of us can't be painted with a single brush.

Bait as in made up?
That's really horrible, I hope you have access to therapy. I can't imagine how you feel
Misanthropy is okay. But every woman is an individual just like men and you shouldn't generalise, confirmation bias haver

>Stats?
Statistical data. Not the user who asked, but for example, how old are you, how much do you weigh, and how tall are you? BMI is not a perfect calculation, but it does give a general indication of what your appearance might be.

2/2 which is ironic because that sort of spectrum judgement to a whole gender is exactly the same thing you're bitching about.

>oh no I came to a website known for nazi pedos why isn't everyone being nice
Go away

Yeah of course it's not every individual, but theres a pretty blatant misogynist culture here, don't you think?

Why the fuck do you even care? Incels here are less harmful than the people trying to flood women's prisons and rape shelters with trannies, destroy female sports, brainwash us into being bimbos on tiktok or grooming teenagers to prostitute themselves on OF.
The real world is much scarier.

>Bait as in made up?
Bait as in bait
>You guys are just like my dad.
Made up or not, this was dropped to be argumentative and draw anger or pervs you can then point at and go "See! I was right!"

>wah wah I stopped having sex for a few years I must be incel and ugly look at me wah wah

22, 5'8, idk like 55kg ish? I'm underweight because I often forget to eat. But I mean attractive in a more abstract sense, I think. More like likeable maybe. I want to be likeable to these guys

I care because I grew up with two men who were exactly like this so being here gives me emotional flashbacks, and it's addictive

>I care because I grew up with two men who were exactly like this so being here gives me emotional flashbacks
No one is forcing you to stay here. Fuck off. We're not going to change for you

Argumentative? I was just venting, I added that because that's what I thought while I was typing

Yeah I know. Not really expecting anything I just wanted to make a post about what I was thinking about like everybody else here

I think there's a pretty blatant misandrist culture here, the vast majority of female posters (when they identify) always call all men pigs/toxic/misogynist/etc... They all refuse to interact with posters who treat them nicely and reject or ignore all sincere non-pervy offers of relationship despite complaining about no bf and always being rejected because they are ugly or whatever bullshit excuse that is obvious bullshit because of all the offers they get.
No, instead they stand firm in there decision that all men are garbage (despite complaining about not having one) while giving their attention solely to the angriest and horniest of comments.
If any woman here ever does go to dm's with a guy it isn't for a long term monogamous relationship, it is either to collect an orbiter or to go finger herself while sexting on discord with some sleazebag.

Where's the woman hate? I see a lot of disappointment with women, a lot of worshipping women, but very little honest to goodness hate.

>I just wanted to make a post about what I was thinking
No one cares what you think.

There are plenty of Any Forums posters who lonelypost instead of hornypost. We would turn down an offer of free sex with you, because we don't want sex outside of a committed long-term romantic relationship. We want to learn more about you because you could be a potential girlfriend, but you could also be a potential platonic friend, completely free from sex, because friendship is its own reward. It's impossible for us to humanize you any further because you're already completely human in our eyes.

Maybe women aren't here to look for a relationship and are just here to hang out like men are. Misandry is stupid but hating misogynists is completely normal and I'm not sure why you'd expect anything else. idk why I'm getting hostile replies

>t. aspie girl
>i only had sex with ugly guys in high school

You sound like a nice and normal person have a cookie

>you could also be a potential platonic friend
That just means you want to orbit until there is an opportunity, creep loser fag