Why haven't you gotten the vaccine yet?

Why haven't you gotten the vaccine yet?

Attached: Vax.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15S1oa6o4G4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did and the bitch with the syringe laughed at me when she turned around and looked directly at me
I would've complained to my parent about it but they'll probably just think I imagined it

>got vaxxed
>still got covid
my children are going to be little mutants, fuck

RIP Tiffany Dovr

From just the research we've seen released it would appear it does little to nothing for preventing covid but causes a lot of problems that are worse than actually getting covid.

got the third yesterday but traditional vaccine

Attached: 1647889865955.png (394x390, 17.37K)

No reason

Is there a trad vax for covid? I wasn't aware

Attached: 1643189494268.jpg (1080x1224, 203.63K)

I remember when theis footage first came out and kikes went HARD on the damage control.

because the very top guys who pushed for it that know exactly what this all is all need to murdered, executed, or whatever word u use

Because I'm not a faggot, afraid of a little cold. No matter the (((restrictions))) lockdowns ect ect. Fuck the government and fuck all of the sheep who complied with this bs

What do you mean? The woman herself said she faints on the regular

Because as expected I just waited it all out and the niggercattle are now consuming the freshest propaganda. No refunds, retards!

has she been seen since? last I heard it was pretty suspect

It's clearly the vaccine though. All vaccinated people faint, because that's how your body reacts when it's not really a real vaccine.. That's why the government isolates you in a private room, so they can administer memory-deleting medications which will delete your memory of fainting.

There is no reason for a healthy, young. and physically active person to take it. I've caught covid twice with no symptoms

She's not dead, she just hasn't been seen alive since and hasn't posted to any of her social media accounts and doesn't reply to any messages and her family members want to be left alone.

I did. I just don't think anybody should be forced to by corporations and the government. I also am against getting it yearly unless it's free for all time. I accepted within two months of the pandemic starting that this would be another flu that never goes away.

She is dead, she was active in social media every single day before that shot and has not been seen since.

I will never get the jab, I don't need it and I don't want it.
To any fed reading this, I hope you're ready to blow me away when you come to my house to force this shit into my veins because I'm going to air it out and take as many of you with me as I can.
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Why did she laugh?

Wow, it's pretty crazy that someone would leave social media after being harassed on social media by anti-vaxxers. Absolute craziness.

It was penis inspection day.

I'll never get the vaxx.

But jesus fuck your post devolved into pure schizoid territory in record time.

Uh, yeah, that is unironically crazy. As in you would have to be mentally ill to accept that explanation.

I did get the vaccine
Still fucking got covid like this guy did

its only been such an ordeal because it was so publicized, you'd think if she was willing to be so stunning and brave she'd at least stick around long enough to disprove them, easiest shit in the world if she was actually fine

I, too, hate the antichrist.
youtube.com/watch?v=15S1oa6o4G4

Attached: not_getting_it.gif (607x609, 760.54K)

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
You can't fool me, pedophile federal agent from crack capital washington.

>Literally post one picture of yourself, we're all really worried about you and we really want this vaccine to be safe
>Get fucked you retard antivaxxer, stop harassing the poor woman, she's busy breathing and eating and doing other things that living humans do in the privacy of her home

Because my body killed omicron in literally under 12 hours. I logged progression of symtoms by the hour immediately after I tested positive. I don't need this shit soup.