It would be really interesting if these shy men went on dating/ relationship courses run by women instead of pick up...

It would be really interesting if these shy men went on dating/ relationship courses run by women instead of pick up artists. The advice would be very different. What women want is a friend they can trust and laugh with and fancy enough to want to sleep with. Look after your health and body, be a nice person, invest in friendships with men and women and be a feminist.
The irony of the pick up artist encouraging shy men to treat women as objects to be manipulated is that to most women these techniques (including the 'do you know somewhere to dance round here'? line), are transparent and I myself find it pretty offensive when I sense someone is trying to play me. Vastly prefer a man who can just behave normally.

Attached: cover7.jpg (1600x900, 261.11K)

> went on dating/ relationship courses run by women instead of pick up artists
This has to be bait. Women are awful at giving dating advice.

In my opinion, if you NEED to take a dating class of any kind, then you aren't cut out to date people. This shit should come naturally

Attached: fw3d4nu8gfh8433t847heth87dhgu.jpg (900x900, 43.71K)

Yeah really? Brilliant opinion oooohhh

you NEVER trust pick up artists
you NEVER trust women lol imagine trusting women on anything

pick up artists make a living selling LIES. all they see is the $$$ they get of seeling pickup bootcamps for 3000$. selling 300$ dvd's of some ugly psycho telling you lies

that shit dont work. the black pill IS real, because its proven by science. its literally backed up by philosophy and philosophically justified in believing in

the most effective way for dudes to get laid who are shy is to see if they're autistic. and if they're autistic, cure their autism. autism is FAR AND AWAY the biggest killer in dating, even more than face or looks. gandy lost his virginity at like 21, despite mogging the entire world

after autism gets cured, you have to fit the beauty standards, which involve lookmaxing. tall, white, skinny or slightly ripped, large frame, FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE, big dick

after the physical aspects of your body, its status, money and power

>The irony of the pick up artist encouraging shy men to treat women as objects to be manipulated is that to most women these techniques
the irony is that you're a worthless hole who cannot competently understand anything. all you understand is being pretty, whoring yourself out and chad, yet you run your mouth on shit you have no justification for talking about

Attached: 1566311553193.jpg (575x361, 45.9K)

What women want completely changes based on mood and they have absolutely no fucking idea what they want.

Dating advice is really not that hard. Have good hygiene, be respectful, don't treat women like objects.

lmao why the hell would any man listen to what women SAY they want?

They might say they want some funny, handsome, trustworthy, respectful man, but if all they do is fuck ex-cons with motorcycles, what are we supposed to do with this?

reminder to never listen to anything women say, let their actions speak for them, it tells a very different story

Women give awful dating advice. Either they're straight women who have no experience with dating women or their lesbians who only have experience with lesbians. You ask them for advice and they either imagine what they'd like their ideal man to do or they set you up to be a woman's bitch because they want to say the politically correct thing. There are SOME women with valid dating advice but it's rare. The same is true in the other direction. A woman shouldn't ask a man for dating advice. At best, he's going to give you advice to get a train run on you by your crush and all of his friends. If that's what you want, cool, but most women don't need advice on how to be sluts since men have low standards.

>the black pill IS real, because its proven by science. its literally backed up by philosophy and philosophically justified in believing in
Philosophy isn't science dumbass. And it's not backed by philosophy, it's backed by a bunch on online virgins who have given up and refuse to take responsibility for their condition.

troo. maybe some people "just need some pointers" but if you have an otherwise healthy social life your other friends should be able to give you those

PUA shit does actually work. The problem is that it got co-opted by retards who overused all the lines and had no feel for the social situations.

>The advice would be very different. What women want is a friend they can trust and laugh with and fancy enough to want to sleep with.
No. What you want is a Chad who isn't a piece of shit. Sorry. That isn't the real world.

You would buy a motorcycle, retard. Your dad probably owns 10 of them.

Big if true. It would finally clean up the gene pool.

>What we need is a dating education class
Was he years ahead of his time, bros?

Attached: CWC.jpg (1550x2048, 379.64K)

I had no idea how to date and sought out dating advice in my teens. By the time I was 21, I always had a rotation of four FWBs and one girlfriend. Sometimes I would let them all go and just find another four girls to be FWBs with, promote one to girlfriend and add one more girl to my FWBs. It was super easy because I got advice. Your post triggered me because that's what people always told me when I was trying to learn.
>"uhh don't you think if you haven't got it by now, maybe it's just not for you?"
Go fuck yourself, everything I want to do is "for" me. Making clay vases in the shape of animals wasn't "for" me either but I fuckin did it.

>It would finally clean up the gene pool.
No, you would still have genetically inferior women breeding. Also, genetics doesn't work the way you think it does. You are a retard. Please never breed.

>50% of 100% is 100%
>why? because im a retard. please never breed with me.
I can tell you have no kids and you don't even know what your kids would look like, dipshit.

If I was attractive enough for women to "fancy," I wouldn't need any course. Also, I would treat women how ever I felt because what are the consequences?

>the most effective way for dudes to get laid who are shy is to see if they're autistic. and if they're autistic, cure their autism. autism is FAR AND AWAY the biggest killer in dating, even more than face or looks. gandy lost his virginity at like 21, despite mogging the entire world
Maybe he just didn't want to?
I could've easily lost my virginity at high school although being highly autistic, I legit wasn't interested in sex or femoids in any way. Femoids approached me, one kissed me, one pretty much offered sex.
But after high school I:
1) Actually became kind of interested in dating
2) Became less autistic (I can actually talk to people without sweating etc, like a normal person)
3) Started balding
And guess what, ZERO interest from women. The only semblance of "interest" I get is the occasional femoid wanting to make me her emotional tampon or trying to get me to wine and dine her for her to never put out. And once I started shaving my head (+ beard + glasses, basically irl basedjak at this point) even that went away.
Now I wonder does autism or social awkwardness have ANYTHING to do with sexual success? No it fucking doesn't, sexual attractiveness affects your sexual success, nothing else. And it also affects your socialization btw: there are much were "autistic" (as in socially maladapted) women than there are men, and there are zero women incels because they are all sexually attractive, and that's all that matters

Attached: soy.jpg (210x240, 27.62K)

>Have good hygiene, be respectful, don't treat women like objects.
Do all that, still no gf, what now?

This kills the femtard

That's not an accomplishment. Try again.

Read this book. It's not pick up lines. It's mostly about mindset. Really you only need to read the chapter that lays out his 7 principles and you are good.

Attached: game.jpg (225x346, 25.36K)

Could tell us what action is it that
1) We have done
2) is so awful it cuts you from all women
3) is so awful women can literally see it though your pic on a dating site
4) is not awful enough for gays to ignore you
5) is not awful enough to be seem by women if you set chad pfp
Accusing a person of something so unintentionally sophisticated sounds like gaslighting

You know obviously the biggest thing you want too see in a friend is their height and cock size
Obviously

K what advice was that other than "pay" or "pretend to be well off"
Go on share it I'll test it right away and post results

Right, but it's not about what you want, it's about what these guys want.

Assuming they have a choice, why would they choose to be someone's last resort instead of choosing to be a pick up artist?

>Fulfill these requirements
>Requirements fulfilled
>Doesn't count lmao
The female """mindset""". Honestly surprised there are still robots asking how high when these bitches say jump, in another decade or two the advent of VR will make women obsolete

Ah yeah, ask the deer how to hunt deer, so smart.

Kek, he truly was a prophet. I think he'd be proud to know foids have adopted his teachings

Science is not real so your argument is invalid.
Unironically, originally.