So Any Forums? Why aren't you making six figures as a data scientist yet?

So Any Forums? Why aren't you making six figures as a data scientist yet?

Attached: FOQmOSzVIAM9qlh.jpg (827x927, 93.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUvTyaaNkzM&list=PL0-GT3co4r2wlh6UHTUeQsrf3mlS2lk6x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most coding I've done was some third party minecraft mini game in middle school, and the highest level of math I've done is geometry. I'm way too retarded to be a data scientist, or anything that could get an actual decent job.

*?!//*
Ok learned python, what now?

lmfao I'm in ths line of work and it's terrible.
The """bootcamp graduates""" have driven down the wages to minimum wage levels. Literally anyone can do this since this is just a modern day excel monkey job with a trendy title so the mark can brag to his perpetual retail associates. You get all the bullshit office drama and the pain of dealing with marketing fuckwads (since you need specialization to do anything technical, but even then you still have to deal with them since the economy has degenerated into who can scam investers/marketers better, but that's another discussion) without any upsides. Being able to write bullshit scripts with a for loop in python isn't even a special skill anymore since several classes of high schoolers have graduated now with this basic knowledge.

>day 36-40
>communication skills
>in 5 days
uhhhh

pffff ok what a fairy tale

>calculus in 5 days
im too dumb for that.

hardstuck on step 5

>learn calc in 5 days
What kind of meme image is this? I haven't done math in years, the amount of review I'd have to do would be ridiculous

Because I am going for a degree in microbiology with the purpose of getting into med school instead.
Also this, I told people for years all the techbro compsci shilling becoming a thing since the start of the 2010s was just so wages can stagnate and companies can force out shitty code for pennies on the dollar and everyone always called me a heartless cynic. Now everyone wonders why their new vidya titles or apps or whatever the fuck are so shitty and why what were once renowned websites became homogenized abominations that shit themselves on a regular basis.

Attached: 38A17D55-75E4-4A7E-8549-9D25C3FE1FA4.jpg (750x750, 59.47K)

Learning the general concepts behind it and what makes it important w/in the context of deep learning actually doesn't take that long, this playlist alone gives you a pretty good primer: youtube.com/watch?v=WUvTyaaNkzM&list=PL0-GT3co4r2wlh6UHTUeQsrf3mlS2lk6x

i don't think us companies hire third worlders

Data science = comp sci, medbro. I can't speak for data science, but if you're a decent, yes just a DECENT developer, you can make the money that is advertised everywhere

lmao this bullshit is always made by the dumb niggers who went to uni and spent years of their life living and breathing software engineering but are like, durr you don't need a degree i just learn everything up over the weekend.
no you stupid fuck you've spent cumulative life time training.
honestly. how just how are they so educated yet dumb as shit.
imagine a fucking docter saying shit like that. hurr durr just learn to doctor over the weekend. even a microcephalic invalid see the absolute retardation.
so some one tell me how the fuck are you stem bros this retarded.

>Learn Calculus in 16-20

thats a lie bro...

Unless you fundementally have went through all the jargon and rules and laws and disciplines
but bro

Pre algebra Algebra I algebra II
Geometry Trig
Pre cal Cal I cal II cal III

misleading image

>Learn python in 5 days
>Calculus in 4 days
>4 days for the basic Kaggle test which is logistic regression
LMAO

Data science taught like this is setting people up to fail and potentially cost their employers a lot of money if they are dumb enough to think 50 days of training is enough to understand any of that.

t. junior data scientist (data analyst).

Just learn C, the white man's programming language

Attached: Average Legionnaire.jpg (209x241, 5.28K)

Because I can't math my man. I only took algebra and geometry in highschool because that's all that was required to graduate and I barely passed those. And that was 16 years ago.

I'm autistic and don't learn things for money, just for fun.

>learn calculus in 4 days
Took me two semesters just to get the basics.