Look at the lps I just bought omg!!!!

look at the lps I just bought omg!!!!

Attached: 20220322_132639.jpg (3024x4032, 1.72M)

how's the untreatable mental illness coming along?

these lps treat my mental illness

omg i love the one with glittery ears
also prayers to the cat who got chewed up

Try to fit as many as you can inside your ass

yess thats one of my fav ones and also the one thats chewed is a German Shephard I already have it so im gonna make a custom lps with this one

How exactly do you get joy out of this shit? You can put it somewhere and . . . look at it?

yuno do you like my little pony?

im gonna make YouTube videos with them and also I used to collect them when I was younger

I just started rewatching mlp and ya I like it but not as much as I like buying lps

yunowhore
this this

>yunowhore
Yunigger is a much better insult in my opinion. Especially since she hates the fact that she's a nigger

I find them so fucking scary.
How can you sleep with these in your room.

oh yeah i remember.
remember her husband has to pay her toys

What about them is scary to you?

these 3 are the popular girls
u guys like to make up stuff like im crying and throwing up right after u call me a nigger
paid for these with simp money actually desu

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-162128_Gallery.jpg (1080x815, 441.49K)

Their bodies and especially their eyes.
I know that Anime eyes are also out of proportion but the (big) eyes on doll like creatures scare me in general.

I think the big eyes are cute

i didn't know petshops were still a thing, or did you bought them second handed (wich would explain the state of some of em )?

nice colec btw

I bought these one second hand I only have 1 set thats in the box in mint condition and then I just ordered a postcard pet thats still in the box and it will be here in 3 to 4 days :D

Why do people collect useless stuff on mass?
Aren't 3 enough?

stop complaining about people liking things like we get it ur sad and poor and boring !!!

>Too poor for girls toys
Yeah, sure
My friend had a full wall with blu rays. Why did he do it? He can just buy them digitally or download them illegally.
Why can't you buy 3 and be content with 3, you won't play with all of them anyway.
Nobody needs so much useless plastic which doesn't do anything.