Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night exhausted thinking how you wasted your best years?

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night exhausted thinking how you wasted your best years?

Attached: 03456281-4cba-4bdd-81e1-d48d2c97cd08.png (2080x1040, 1.01M)

No I just think about it all day usually.

Attached: 1608589055808.jpg (1080x1025, 137.42K)

In general I don't worry about the good times I could have had, but I'm obsessed with the misery that I experience in my present life. Living alone in this little studio with very few social connections is really, really fucking with me.

This sums up my life that no other image ever could

Attached: 1647980596310.jpg (800x600, 493.1K)

I've been obsessed with not wanting to "waste" my "best years" since I was about 14 and the end result is that I'm fucked a lot of different women and done a lot of different drugs and now I'm 30 and really wondering if THAT was actually the best way to spend my youth bc now my looks are fading, my body doesn't handle the drugs and booze like it used to, and I have zero long term prospects career-wise or anything.

You should've juggled both. I'm smooth sailing over here bby.

are you wasting your time now?

What best years? There was no time in my life when the world or people around me were worth it. Also nice Any Forums image

Who played pokemon on a PC?

Not OP but you should just play Showdown. Mainline shit has been awful since gen 6

White nerd kids that had a lot of money

No, I spent all my best years in the hospital, making pt presentations to my residents and attendings, and getting screamed and yelled at for not knowing random minutiae like what their sodium level is today (we call it being pimped). Basically my 20s was just a big black hole.
Now I got tons of cash, and can do whatever I want, essentially

I like how he switched to Ubuntu lol. Anyway, I don't mined that I've wasted my life, it's not like I had a chance in the first place.
The window clearly says Visual Boy Advance, which is an emulator

>grows up on gen 3
>becomes addicted to tummykino
holy based

Attached: b796097437cf7c93b2190a225ed4289a.jpg (618x1000, 251.81K)

do you think the other kids were studying math and magic while you were busy leveling up and fapping?

now they're not even a part of reality and you are certain you will be a pile of bones.

> intersecting bodongas

Attached: 463563563465.gif (500x270, 1.78M)

>The window clearly says Visual Boy Advance, which is an emulator
I know, retard. But only adults looking for nostalgia use emulators

No not really. I'm currently in the best years of my life and I'm just NEET and cooming it's all I really want to do and I find it comfy. I felt a lot worse during childhood than I do now I did the same shit then just with more responsibilities full of shit I hated.

Attached: 1647078368454.gif (498x498, 449.57K)

Nah not really
Most of my day I just daydream and think of the things I'll do when I get home
Then at home I do everything I wanted to, which is fap multiple times and play video games
This has been going on for 20 years.
And I want to keep doing it for 30 more.

Man if it wasn't for wageslaving I'd be staring at a wall.

Attached: Monorail Cat.gif (400x300, 630.4K)

Not has much as before no. Im currently on the last year of software engineering only have a couple of credits left to finish it.
But I do regret wasting so much time stuck at home

I didn't waste my best years.

Real enlightenment is realizing that what you would have been doing instead is of as equally little value. There was never some magical timeline where you just became a happy normie or something. Life is more or less determined, the amount of choice we think we have is an illusion. Happy normies just were always that way and stayed that way. Video games or whatever never had a pull on them since they were happy doing what they were doing.

>you wasted
Nope. I have zero potential I've been shit on, neglected, rejected 100% of the time so I stay inside like a polite decent person who knows he's unwanted.