What do you guys think about parasites? It's weird to think about but they are super common...

What do you guys think about parasites? It's weird to think about but they are super common. Apparently 14% of the population has pin worms, a parasite that lives in your ass and comes out at night to lay it's eggs which makes your ass itchy so you spread more eggs to people. Another is toxoplasmosis which is found in cat shit and it's theorized 40-50% of people have it. It makes women more attractive and promiscuous and it makes men more aggressive, promiscuous, impulsive and anti-authoritarian.Weird to think there's some parasite from cat shit influencing the mind of 40% of the population.

Attached: download (3).jpg (2048x1365, 243.3K)

Also the crazy thing is that toxoplasmosis can only breed in a cats gut. So the way it reproduce is the cat takes a shit, the cat shit is eaten by rats, and then the parasite rewires the rats brain to be turned on my cat urine and unafraid of cats, so the cat eats the rodent and the parasite reproduces. Crazy shit.

Attached: Toxoplasmosis-Life-Cycle.jpg (1500x1277, 171.18K)

i got ocd the year after i got my cat. i wonder if its related

So that's why I get hard everytime I smell my cats piss

I have 5 cats but my behavior and mental state have never changed. I guess I haven't caught it somehow.

>and it's theorized 40-50% of people have it. It
Do 40-50% of people regularly eat cat shit?

See It can spread through food, other animals, and goes from mother to child.

Is there an easy way to check?

I used to have pinworms. They would come out every night at 10 PM like clockwork. It was so fun to hunt for them in my asshole, then push them with my nail against the wooden armrest of my couch. They made the most satisfying little pop sound. God I miss them.

>It was so fun to hunt for them in my asshole
A sentence I didn't think I'd ever read but which gave me a hearty kek

Attached: Kek.jpg (182x250, 4.26K)

I have one and don't know what it is. Looking at pictures didn't help.

Yes, next time you go on the toilet put backing soda on your shit and if it turns slightly green from the worm hormones you have them.

Is there a way to get rid of toxoplasmosis? I heard that it was permanent even if you cleared up an 'active' infection.

user is right as stupid as it sounds just googled it, but it only works with baking soda that contains Disodium diphosphate in its ingredients because thats the stuff that reacts with the worm hormones.

Don't so this, it makes mustard gas.

If only it would be this easy... the world would be a better place.

How long do they survive?
Can't the reproduce in humans?
Can I just avoid cats and presumably not have to worry about previous infections?
I had ass worms, I deduced I probably got it from the kitchen area at work. A Chinese guy went on a trip to China a few weeks prior.
I could see them in my turds. I went on a low sugar diet, took some poison and cleaned the house more regularly, they went away after a month. (Or they stopped making my asshole itchy, but I haven't notice them in my turds)

Guys this isnt funny please tell me that user is trolling and shit always gets green because of baking soda. I dont want to have brain worms but it would explain my Autism.

Attached: 1C89BD53-08B4-46AC-8600-11A69BCF6A39.jpg (3024x4032, 1.27M)

kek have fun living with cat shit brainworms.

nice put me in the screencap

Feel for you user, your cat ruined your life.

>. Another is toxoplasmosis which is found in cat shit and it's theorized 40-50% of people have it. It makes women more attractive and promiscuous and it makes men more aggressive, promiscuous, impulsive and anti-authoritarian.
Based worms

Tbh I've probably had/have a parasite.
Once every few months, my ass used to itch like hell for a few days to a week.
I would stick things up my ass to make it feel better.
Hasn't happened in a while though and I never got it checked out so Idk

could be some weird hormonal thing.
During the last few times it happened fordyce spots would appear on my lips at the same time.

>tfw you realize your body is a collective of trillions of specialized little fuckers, some of which share your DNA, and others which do not
>tfw your body is an entire fucking planet of its own with a unique ecology

It's basically parasites all the way down man

Attached: 1638692758527.jpg (525x669, 66.13K)