If you could create Any Forums from the beginning, what kind of features would you build the imageboard with?

If you could create Any Forums from the beginning, what kind of features would you build the imageboard with?

Attached: screenshot2.png (802x556, 428.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/TPtrL-tgXMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would do the same shit there was early on but I would create several boards for different communities. The interracial board, the furry board, the transgender/LGBT board. I would let these boards go for a few months, then one day I would permaban everyone who posted in them, purging the site of them

Implement the ID system Any Forums has site-wide while also removing the name field. Also ban phoneposters

memetic kill agent when you try to wojak/frogpost

>what kind of features would you build the imageboard with?
Ban weebs and all anime.
Ban all "blacked" posting.
Ban Americans.

what ID system? like name tags?

I would want to make it completely impossible for women to come here. Something like having a profile picture as a requirement and it needs to be a picture of your cock and balls with timestamp or some type of proof that it is yours or else you get permanently banned. This could be evaded of course but a system kinda like that just throwing out some bs idea. Would also want a dedicated loli and shota board and all troon posting goes on a dedicated troon board or else perma ban.

Attached: 1645562820438.png (796x597, 279.76K)

what about fbipedos? this is my first post in months by the way

Please tell me she tried to fellate that octopus
Rent free

>>/qa/
haha

no but shes having a great time cooking with it

rent?

Attached: 100000130.jpg (500x500, 43.05K)

youtube.com/shorts/TPtrL-tgXMs

these are all terrible suggestions

signed, OP

Attached: anon-suit.png (354x280, 72.27K)

>Rent free
Plus tip.

My suggestion would be for op to go on grindr and get TOPPED like the faggot he is.

I'd have a feature where if troons posted, their computer or phone would shoot out a rope and use that rope to hang them. And the computer (or phone) would make it look like a suicide.

Old moot did do that.

Attached: 1647991972588.jpg (600x450, 77.48K)

>ruining anonymity
go back to fucking reddit

Id implement a bullet into my brain

No, I want forced anonymous like on Any Forums, but with the ID system on Any Forums. That would be the best way to get rid of annoying namefags, while still allowing people to track a specific poster in a thread if they need to.

>while still allowing people to track a specific poster in a thread if they need to
>I LOVE JANNIES!
Kill, your, self.

If you don't understand why this would be useful in some situations, you're a retard.

a button to randomise file names
ids on most boards
add some flags to some boards
uhhhhhhh ban french people

Bro you're retarded. And I for one would like to know what posts in a given thread are yours so I can avoid them.

>why this would be useful in some situations
Situations as in "user said something I don't like!"
As I said, go the fuck back to red.dit. You want to push an agenda that everyone here has to all act the same. Fuck off. May as well make accounts. Oh wait, you can on redd.it!

See, you don't want anonymity. You want everything to be just another fucking red.dit.

Allow webms with sound in Any Forums. Allow mp4s in /wsg/ and /gif/ and open up most blue boards to nsfw shitposting to keep out the plebbitors and Uber normies. Also bring back loli board. Oh and regular shitpost on r9gay as a mod