Any robots lift weights? I started a couple months ago it's bretty fun

Any robots lift weights? I started a couple months ago it's bretty fun

Attached: 7qos9HR.jpg (600x315, 29.56K)

I started user, only 2 sessions. Any tips?

yes because it's simple and feels like i'm making some sort of progress in my life while enjoying the primitive feeling of harsh work and becoming strong and better looking

do push leg pull split my nigga and don't skip squatting deadlifting and benching

yes im a strongman and i do alot of armwrestling

Make sure you eat enough. Do a novice progression with the main barbell lifts and just add up the weight each session. I rec GSLP. You'll be surprised how different you can look in a short amount of time.

Same. Does wonders for my moods, although I still feel shit a lot

I probably will soon. I've got some nerve damage in my leg that I'm going to lots of doctor appointments to stop or minimize or correct or whatever. One of the side effects of nerve damage tho, is muscle atrophy. When I walk on my tippy toes, my right foot can hold my weight but the left foot can't. I dunno how much of it I will be able to restore with weight lifting but I'm gonna try to.

I've just started again after going completely off the rails binge drinking and generally being self destructive and mentally fucked. I feel a bit better already but now the feels are coming back which I was blocking out the whole time. I will cope with these by looking after myself and living healthily.
I love squatting though, it's my favourite exercise. I'm glad to be back, even if I'm starting very light.

ive been off since covid. i was about 8 weeks in deadlifting 320lbs. right should is beyond fucked from a prior injury so some movements are difficult and i supplement them

Yeah it's actually a ton of fun people watching and just feeling the soreness of working out. Check out Any Forums for some good advice other than the typical Any Forums trolling

Boring af since it's doing the same stuff over and over again. Doesn't stop me from doing that though cuz I need it.

I checked out Any Forums about a year ago and it was pure garbage with only about 5% useful information. Unless the site demographics have shifted drastically since then, it is likely still garbage.

t. not OP

Is a gym membership worth it if you only have time to go once or twice a week?

Your muscles need time to recover in between strength training sessions. So yeah it's probably fine. it might mean slower progress compared to a full-on gym rat, but if you think you can utilize it, then go for it.

Ok so im doing this for 1years and ineed to tell you...LEARN PROPER FORM IGOT INJURED TWICE CUZ I WAS A DUMB FUCK NOT USING PROPER FORM so i had tomake two pauses of 1 month.

But overall i got pretty strong since then. I was able to do 5 pushups a tear ago and today i could go through a military service no problem. I also got some size, my t-shirts fit me better.

So i decidet to keep on going until i get jacked. Im 6.7 so i will look like a fucking giant.

Attached: d66.png (670x800, 27.34K)

I do but I wasn't seeing the progress I wanted so I turned in my natty card and started a saram cycle.

Attached: 777.gif (400x304, 615.76K)

As long as you genuinely try to work out every body part with the 2 sessions and eat right you'll def make progress but it'll most likely be slow.

>I love squatting though, it's my favourite exercise.
I dread squats every workout. I feel like I'm going to die all 5 reps and it just gets heavier each time. Feel strong afterward at least

You can do full body twice a week and get pretty strong

I was a cardiofag before I got run over (get it) by a car. I'm lifting weights regularly now that I'm in physical therapy and I enjoy it immensely. Once I'm fully recovered I plan to keep at it.

Diet is so fucking complex and maybe even dangerous. I didn't know keto, or prolonged fasting could induce insulin resistance. Fuck. FUCK.