Extremely itchy ass for months - utterly unbearable

I lost all of my human dignity 3 months ago when I went to see a proctologist, few days prior to my appointment and on the day of appointment I would go showering like 10-12 times an hour and it was the only reason I ever went as far as going to a proctologist

So basically mf tells me that I've got hemorrhoids which prior I was almost sure I had them and essentially tells me that the itching is probably "psychological" and prescribes me laxatives, white rocket thing you stick it in there, some kind of pill and thats it

So basically now what? Still itching a lot, strange things happening, like me shitting 3 times a day, but little amounts so its so unsatisfying and frustrating

honestly would love to kms, would love an additional reason to end this misery, but despite this itching issue I kind of have prospects in life, so this issue has been really preventing from working the past half year

So, yeah probably need to go again for an expensive ASS appointment, but holy shit, this particular mf again doesnt find a solution, I need to start seeing other ass fetiSHITS?

Attached: 5c4.jpg (804x802, 85.37K)

Do you take any supplements? There are some that cause itchy asshole.

get a bidet attachment for your toilet. worth every penny.

lmao i do have one, most useless thing ever, I shower EVERYTIME after a shit anyway

Just get them removed. Surgery is extreme common and routine, no general aesthetic needed, very low chance of complications, takes like 2-3 sessions usually.

I have what I'm sure is an anal fissure and I take a fat shit almost every day and it's a bloodbath. I don't understand how it is supposed to heal unless I don't shit for a week. Can you induce constipation? Doesn't sound pleasant anyway.

Attached: 1642999516366.jpg (500x500, 62.72K)

Honestly it's probably your diet. Lots of beer or pasta or weird sauces with obscure ingredients, yeah? Try an elimination diet. Eat only meat for 2+ weeks then slowly, one food at a time add things back in. Allow a couple days in between foods to get a fair comparison. When symptoms show up, you will know it was a recently added food giving yo troubles

Tell your boyfriend to use more lube OP

no, im 19 and i only drank alcohol one time 1,5 years ago, i eat chicken, rice and brocolli or cauliflower for dinner almost eveyday

I have these episodes where my abdomen hurt because of stress and I know I'll feel the urge to go to the toilet and have an extremelly uncomfortable pooping, feels like the anus area is swelled and burning.

But when the poop isn't caused by stress, and I have a solid poop, then it just flows smoothly through the anus and falls as an entire piece without having leftovers inside.

Dont know, maybe my experience helps you understand ur situation.

damn, we got a comedian xD

lose weight to make it better

probably have micro parisites
shouldnt have eaten that grocery store sushi

Ugh I get that too often, fucking itchy and tickly. Prep H suppositories help sometimes and I take fiber supplements too. And cut down on dairy, booze, spicy foods

buy hemorrhoid cream to ease the itching sensation
stop itching it - it only inflames it more which makes the need to itch worse even if it is momentarily satisfying
wash the ass down after you shit, but don't scrub hard. avoid trying to reinflame the shit. bidet would be your friend but few have one.
try not to shit multiple times a day - eat less shit that's making you do this. you are probably using it as an excuse to scrub your ass

It will go away in about a month to a week if you stop itching it. it's either hemmorhoids or something similar. the anti-itch cream will work regardless. feels gross as it feels like you shit your pants when you use it. Might behoove you to try different underwear in case you somehow developed an allergy - very doubtful. Only see more people after you've given not itching it an issue, as it maybe something worse or an allergy where you need a steroid to get rid of it. speaking from similar experience.

Ok well still, I'd try an elimination diet. It's a good tool if you're willing to use it.

Get whole dried rosehips and just eat a few after each meal. I had the same issue, actually pretty tasty and they fixed it for me.

do you scratch it with TP? and if you do, do you notice its shitty tp even after wiping a lot when you took your last shit? may just have anal leaking which causes an itchy asshole.

If you wash too often with soap and hot water, you might irritate the sensitive bumhole area. Maybe just use wet wipes (nb they're NOT flushable despite what they say, ask a plumber) to clean instead of the usual. Also you can get buttlube meant for extreme anal, or else for the worst sort of bastard who wants to numb somebody's pipe before he fucks them.

Anyway the intended use of this lube isn't important, only that it's safe for application on, and if necessary, in butts. And secondly it contains a strong local anaesthetic. Use of that might at least be able to numb your sore little browneye enough for it to heal properly. I think giving it too much attention is what's making it itch, you have to leave it alone.

You could try an enema with water. Get an enema device or if you buy a disposable, throw out the contents and fill with warm water. Stick maybe a couple of pints up there. The idea is to soften the shit, and also to make it break into smaller pieces. Then get yourself sat down quick.

Also avoid dehydration in your diet. To make softer plops, I dunno, there is such a thing as "stool softener" but how does that work? Maybe investigate? The idea is to give your shitpipe a break from being ripped open every day so it has a chance to heal. When you're flushing your guts like that, make sure you give the water a chance to drain completely, you don't want any staying behind as a shart hazard.

Honestly?

Are you able to not eat any food at all for 3 days and 3 nights? Just chug water.

Water fast..
Your body will start repairing itself at day 3. You will release many toxins during this process. Your hemorrhoids will settle down and heal partially.

Water fasting will cure you. Then do it again in another month for 5 days -- that will really heal. And eat salads, beans and nuts more when you are not in a fasting state.

Yes it will be difficult and your stomach will be in pain bc u want to eat, but you want the itching to go away right? So the pain of ur stomach will not be as bad bc it means ur itching will go away.
and if u fail, just eat salads beans and nuts and fibrous things like that and do a water fast again when ur ready.