Why haven't you killed yourself yet? I don't want to make my mother sad

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? I don't want to make my mother sad.

Attached: Welcome-To-The-NHK.jpg (474x700, 73.83K)

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
I'm a scared little bitch. I think about doing it often tho.

Attached: 1644206402126.jpg (922x1200, 468.36K)

If there was a 100% safe way to kill myself I would do it. But every method comes with a risk of surviving it and ending up completely retarded or having to shit in a bag for the rest of your life. My life is miserable as it is but it could be way worse if I botch my attempt. Im not scared of killing myself, Im scared of surviving it

I have too much to live for
And I don't want to, nor do I want to contribute to gun control faggots with more statistics
If I'm not gonna die of old age the I would rather die in a gunfight or in a plane crash

Attached: 1647734020915.gif (320x240, 87.67K)

It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die, don't know what's up there beyond the sky.

I will not kill myself while hope remains, even if its in the .0003% range.
There is hope I can get a house and permaneet it in my 30's

Don't worry. A change gon come!

Sme here honestly, after my mom goes I think it might be my time, dunno what will happen in the next couple years tho

Attached: 688484584.png (750x750, 702.53K)

I'm pretty sure shotgun to the face is guaranteed annihilation

don't wanna risk fucking up and becoming a vegetable

Attached: IMG-20200421-WA0007.jpg (460x311, 28.64K)

ayo dis nigga got BARS on god

Been there done that, not doing it again

There's a part of me that wants to succeed in life only to spite those that have insulted me or thought ill of me. I exist in a perpetual state of seethe, obsessing over slights both real and imagined. For me, life is a joyless thing that I am compelled to do simply because the only other alternative is to accept defeat and admit my shortcomings.

Attached: 1636414391901.png (645x460, 21.41K)

Well I cant really get access to one that easily

t. European

Because I'm waiting to play Stalker 2.

Do not let them win ; do not give yourself such a meaningless death.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 292.39K)

I can give you a gun?
Where in Europe do you live?

Switzerland. Where do you live?

I'm too dumb to build a guilotine, can't afford it, don't have anywhere to put it.

Can't get the right guns/ammo in jewk

You'll survive the attempt and then when you're paralyzed in a bed your evil degenerate parents will say evil shit like "I hate you you ruined my life blah blah blah blah" and you won't be able to defend yourself

pretty much this. i've fucked up everything else in my pathetic life, so I'm guessing i'd even fail at suicide ad somehow end up in an even worse condition. lmao fuck, guess I just gotta wait this out until the end comes for me