Get a FUFCKING JOB YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT

>get a FUFCKING JOB YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT

why do normies get so mad when people don't have jobs?

Attached: gernab.png (143x112, 25.35K)

because youre leeching off of them

greekanon is that you?

So are the Jews when they require another "bailout" for their banks. NEETs leech a few hundred dollars at most

Because you're not stressed as fuck like them.

jews are top priority
neet scum are potential slaves

so that puts you in the same category as foreskinsucking zogs, got it

Normies bullied me in school and now they expect me to not leech off of them? Doesnt work like that buddy boy

Attached: 1626200347882.jpg (1000x994, 242.67K)

that still puts you below the normies tho, real revenge would be getting them to wageslave for you

>nooo you need to work yourself to the top so you can show them whos the big boy
No you fucking retard. I will not do anything. Fuck off

Attached: 1646597702216.png (1000x900, 96.19K)

Not even close, wagie

im not gonna argue with neets on Any Forums, the home turf advantage is too stronk

Ohnonono wagecuck sisters we got too cocky

wagebros, how will we recover?

because banks and kikes are helping the economy or maintain illusion they are even if in the long run they hurt people

Because you are literally stealing from me

Its a perfectly legal mechanism, dont seethe too much I need you fit for your next wage

I was stolen from when they didn't let me get the job I wanted by giving it to some other shmuck because he had a "better personality" or whatever stupid shit employers judge on. Now I'm happy to make others suffer for doing that to me

It seems like its mostly the older generations that react this way. They get pissed when "nobody wants to work any more". The younger generation is just jealous of people who don't have to work

What would you work for? World's fucked, anyone with a brain can see the future past the shiny lights and distractions and know that very hard times are coming. No wonder so many choose to disconnect and just drown in escapism. Imagine being a Russian, for example, waging and caging for years to save enough to move somewhere better, then the Jew in charge of your country starts a war and now all the money in your mattress is usable only as toilet paper or kindling. Fuck this world
t. me

The government is the one stealing from us, NEETs just found a way to game the system

Even without thinking about the future, thinking only here and now, why would you want to work? I guess if you're doing it for yourself its different, like your own business or whatever. But working for someone else? Fuck no
Boomers just have this idea that you should be miserable especially people younger than them

Retardation and manipulation since their childhood

thats the price to pay.
In return you get to more or less be free from people with nothing to lose mugging you like in third world countries. So you get a safer society where you get to be higher status and enjoy many amenities. Your life really isn't bad at all, your paying to keep the system which is benefitting you together. And no, you couldn't take on the starving masses, you aren't an ubermensch. If my gibs get cut off im joining the commie hordes and lynching you.