Women and their men

tell me why there are more female than male college graduates now but yet there is the highest proportion in at least a hundred years of men 18-34 living at home with their families. why are women not supporting their men

Attached: memebomb.png (400x401, 98.07K)

>women
>giving even the slightest fuck about other people that aren't their children
this has not and never will happen
just accept it, it'll save you lots of suffering

then why are they being favored for positions that men need to support those children

hmmmm why indeed

women are better at doing what they are supposed to, while men are often outliers. Most successful and least successful people are men. Also men know they won't get a job with some bullshit degree like psychology or business so they either go stem or don't go at all

okay but if there are so many women with degrees and probably making good money, why are so many men living with their families

50:50 gender equality quota bullshit
>woman takes up a spot that a man could've done
>graduates and gets a job
>gets pregnant and quits
asians are getting fucked over like this as well because so many of them apply for college

Women are hypergamous. They innately want a man more successful than them. Of course women are also insanely narcissistic and solipsistic, and do not understand that with that innate desire comes the reality that with every degree and raise they get, the dating pool shrinks further.

Men also do not value success and education the way women do. A millionaire man is perfectly happy marrying a yoga teacher or barista. When men are more successful their dating pool grows. Women are too pea brained to understand this.

but if she keeps the job, the guy can stay at home and take care of the kids.
surely you aren't suggesting that equality is not real and that people have biological templates and are not tabula rasa?

>but if she keeps the job, the guy can stay at home and take care of the kids.
people win the lottery and get struck by lightning too
it's not a realistic expectation to have

>win the lottery
but when men were making all the money, it was the norm to have a working guy and a stay at home wife. society has clearly changed, why haven't the standards?

>expecting women to be fair and rational
stop before you hurt yourself

lol. aren't there women on this board? can they weigh in on this?

Attached: big_dick_is_back.jpg (400x400, 24.95K)

Women don't give a fuck about men. 1/3 of men have no reason to work anymore since we can't get gfs or sex, even if we got jobs. Dating apps killed the incentive that ugly men had to work. Now since even if we got jobs we would still be virgins, we rot at home, since at least that's better than working for nothing.

Attached: 1646653071811.jpg (564x265, 41.81K)

>lol. aren't there women on this board?
kek newfag spotted

rude I'm trying to protect him from the vaginal jew

i'm not new, just asking questions. i know what the typical answers are, but the world is approaching a precipice and i think this shit really needs to be on people's conscious minds. with like 1/2 or more of working age men having no resources at all, who the fuck is going to save us? there will be so much misery and death it will be unreal, like my hate for women
thanks fren

Attached: fren_in_box.png (885x890, 166.82K)

>who the fuck is going to save us?
countries will just agree to ship their dead weight off to "war" to turn a profit and cull each other
watch

that unfortunately is true

Attached: a_generous_god.png (300x480, 26.39K)

>Xerxes
incredibly fitting and scary

Attached: 1622486056049.png (600x713, 371.22K)

It is the same shit as stunning and brave obese HAES women fighting against fatphobia. Ask them if they would date a fat guy, eww no we deserve Chad too. They simply do not get it, they do not understand the broader implications of the things they talk about and ask for, which is why throughout history, women were placed into homemaker/wife/mother roles and kept away from politics and social matters.

Women are selfish. They would be insulted if a man asked her to support him. Basically what this guy said: