Robots, would you rather have left or right as your gf?

Robots, would you rather have left or right as your gf?

Fembots (only bioholes), would you rather be left or right?

Attached: 682a1ec09f41f2dcb549b31d258d4d92.jpg (2102x2279, 880.36K)

left but she also has to have low self esteem and would let me abuse her or else im not interested in women

left because in the summer im sure her fat asshole gets really fucking smelly and its harder for her to clean it so my tongue would have a use

I'd rather FUCK and DEFILE the one on the right, but only if she's 2D.

Attached: 48fwwztmk3c41.jpg (912x1024, 71.21K)

I used to look like right as an emo anorexic high schooler. Now I look like left mostly because I had three kids.

left body with the right head

They're both TOO TALL

Attached: 4af1f9ef54dfc71e107669c5fdf140b2.jpg (207x479, 16.56K)

Right. Only niggers like fat women.

I rather have a right.

whats the point? they both leave me

Left since I love chubby girls. Sucks i will never get a chance with a girl who looks like either one.

Left if she's white.
Right if she's half the size that she is there.

left, this doesn't even rise to the level of being a decision

right I wouldn't want my wife to suffer from le backpains
however if she ever decides she wants a boobjob I'll punch her in the kidneys and spit on her

I had right in highschool and fucked it up because I thought having a gf meant I could be chad so I tried being superchad and tried to have 3 at a time. It ended poorly and have never had sex since.

Both have their ups and downs, would be very happy with either
If I really had to make a choice, probably left for a fling and right for a gf

Is left lactating? That would help a lot. It wouldn't be embarrassing to be seen in public with right though. I have to go with the pretty one unless there is milk.

both are great user.

Left not even a question. She is extremely fertile and has incredible fat distribution. Nothing wrong with some stomach as long as she isn't a complete whale and has big ass/thighs/tits/hips. In fact a bit of extra stomach is nice

Both have feet and that's all that matters.

Right.
This isn't even a discussion, right is the only true answer everyone else is subhuman.

Attached: 1632087340571.jpg (666x666, 375.98K)

>girls
>too tall
Literally impossible.
She could be an 8 feet tall giantess and I'd still like.

Right, she instigates my instincts to cuddle the heck out of her. Also flatties are cute.

Pretty based.

Attached: 1605188916643.jpg (600x1000, 123.58K)