I'm about to ask my friend who believes in and practices withcraft if she can cast a spell on me to make me a girl

I'm about to ask my friend who believes in and practices withcraft if she can cast a spell on me to make me a girl

what will happen

Attached: 1645059011302.jpg (603x600, 89.29K)

ywnbaw plus now you're going to hell om top of that. Great job!

I fucking hate witches

Attached: I_am_going_to_kill_the_fucking_sun.jpg (473x632, 130.52K)

Nothing. As someone who practices witchcraft, nothing. At best possible result your test level may drop and you start acting more feminine, but it isn't going to even make you even look more girly. Yes that is right. In a world where you can be cursed/blessed with being a were-animal and transform into them, you STILL will never be a woman. Literally any other magical feat is more possible than transitioning, it's more likely to be able to shoot a fireball than change your Y chromosome.

Attached: 1583551955460.png (865x807, 821.13K)

Depends what she does. I've reincarnated two robots as girls before, but it means death on their end.

I don't believe you

What alternatives are there?

Can you ask her to cast a spell on me, too? Getting a gf in 6-7 month would be dope. Thanks

If she's skilled enough OP will actually go on hormones or stop producing testosterone but he'll never be a woman. He could grow those weird bitch tits but nothing else, he's just gonna troon out naturally.

Attached: images (9).jpg (385x385, 18.51K)

ok quick update

she messaged me back and says that if she casts a spell on me to make me a girl it will mostly have a mental effect on me , her strongest regular spell would just be like a nonstop inescapable whispering nagging to make me be more feminine that i would only satisfy if I choose to be more feminine on my own, and the spell wouldn't last longer than a month. If I want something stronger she will have to do a full ritual curse which will be way stronger and more dangerous and have dire consequences for me. And she doesn't care how unethical it is because she has never tested her full power before so it doesn't matter to her how much it fucks me

can I get a second opinion from any witches here am I getting witch scammed into selling my soul or something? what is the likelihood she's full of shit and it's all a larp

Yeah that's cool and all, but can I get a gf spell OP?

Ask her if she can cast a spell to make my dad come back

What alternatives do you want there to be? If you're not willing to give up your life for a new one as a girl, then you're a coward and don't deserve it anyway.

You should believe me. That Y chromosome ain't no joke.

Well, alright, sure. Makes him physically go to a transition. That's still not becoming a woman, nor is that even direct influence by magic anymore.

Wow. Almost exactly like I told you would happen here . The only thing that will happen is you mentally change and act more feminine. No bodily changes. Who woulda thunk. This is your second witch's opinion, you will never be a woman. Transforming into a werewolf or creating fireballs are both easier to do than turning into a woman.

Attached: 1588544954471.png (319x319, 46.29K)

Then what did she mean by being able to cast a curse on me that is more powerful than what you described

It means compel you even more to act like a girl. Not just a month long, but potentially unlimited time unless you get it dispelled, which is dire enough. And more intense cravings/whispers. Really, whispers is weak sauce, got to get the spirits who will mimic your thoughts so you can't even tell it wasn't your own idea. Or directly affecting energy/hormone levels to make you feel different like I originally said was what the limit would be. Which is the limit. She never promised you a physical change user, only stronger mental ones. It's shady, but us witches aren't omnipotent so we like vague words sometimes to cover our ass.

Attached: 1584510692577.jpg (240x240, 17.04K)

Ok well I basically paraphrased your post and asked her and she said the curse wouldn't let me wake up in a female body or anything but it would be very strong and have very real changes that all would indeed be permanent and some of it but not all of it would be physical. Also it would be bind me to her, whatever that means. She was vague like you said. Can you translate that for me?

So we're just going to keep pursuing this then. Alright. Permanent means the curse effects have no time limit and will not wear off, considering she asks to bind you to her that will solve energy issues to perpetuate the curse. Spells to affect others weaken in time naturally, but if you are binded to her then basically your energy is her's so she will use your own to continually feed the spell. Binding someone basically means their spirit is yours, you can look in it, rearrange it, mess with it, sap energy from it, w/e you want, basically you're a spiritual bitch without many natural barriers to stop her from messing with you.

Saying you will have very real changes but won't wake up a girl is precisely what I have been hinting at, your body will do the natural change limit. Often done by reducing male hormones and increasing female ones. Think of it as taking HRT a bit, you may get softer and glassier skin, muscles may shrink, fat in hips and such, etc., and ofc your mind thinking it is a woman. Your penis will stay and you will not get boobs, nor will this magically reconfigure your face and bone structure.

Hopefully that summarizes it for you. She will make your body slightly more feminine as if you took some HRT and your mind will be plagued with "be like a woman" thoughts and changes for the foreseeable future. In exchange, you are her spiritual bitch and she owns you now as property.

Attached: 1587413000843.jpg (1056x1346, 157.83K)

The whole reason I wanted her to cast the spell is because I'm too ashamed and cowardly to just transition

How do you know all of this anyway? Are you some kind of terf witch or something? Or a guy

Attached: saddened frog.png (635x635, 85.01K)

also
>you can look in it, rearrange it, mess with it, sap energy from it, w/e you want
What does this mean like specifically? What does rearranging my spirit mean?

>The whole reason I wanted her to cast the spell is because I'm too ashamed and cowardly to just transition
Well, then it fine. It won't be as effective as overdosing on estrogen, but it will get you some results if she is any good. I guess if that is the bar you set for yourself then given her being able then a witch will hook you up.

>How do you know all of this anyway? Are you some kind of terf witch or something? Or a guy
I'm a guy witch. Or really just an occultist in general, but I acknowledge my witch blood and practice. Witches aren't just female you know. Nor am I wiccan, like actual witch, great grandma lived in a forest hovel out in the woods alone scaring the villagers tier witch blood and inheritance given to me.

Okay. Certain energies, or vibrations if you're a hippie witch, are tied to one's personality, ability, sense of self, basically all about them. People have an organization of these things contained as an essence which also operates as the engine of your mind. This is the spirit. The engine of this engine btw is the soul, and idk the details of her binding ritual but she likely will bind your spirit instead of your soul. Could bind your soul though. Regardless of what she binds, she will be able to influence your spirit more directly. Meaning, she can tamper with energies that make up who you are. Say you are aggressive. Well, she can make you not aggressive. That sort of thing. Also can create obsessions/compulsions (like make you feel inclined to obey her and feel impulses). She can also take the energy from your spirit too and use it for herself, draining your vitality. If she wanted. And if you didn't even try to dissolve the binding, which keep in mind you can do...if you know magic, pray hard enough (if you're able), or hire another witch.

Attached: 1590780297075.jpg (900x900, 85.64K)

All of that seems logical and makes sense sort of. I don't know why but I still feel like I'd trust a female witche's statements more than yours though. Apparently I have spellcaster sexism that I didn't know about until right now. Maybe I'm just hoping for a different answer. I want to be a girl, fuck