This seems unironically dangerous

This seems unironically dangerous.

Attached: properties-dear-stirner.jpg (1536x1024, 466.83K)

what? surfing? yea it's probably kind of dangerous but people that don't know what they are doing won't even be able to stand on a board anyway

graffiti polluters outing themselves as retards once again. it's not an investment property if you're not renting it out. it's a tax liability.

interesting, where is this
imagine slaving away for a place for decades, but you're a neet at heart, so people barely even fucking know you're alive in there, and then one day you find that shit on your wall
damn would feel bad

yeah I actually have a problem with this and I'm a big capitalist. Buying up property in neighborhoods you don't live in is a chink move and should not be allowed they should be taxed into the gutter for it and the taxes given to the community in which they pretend to live. 14 days a year is not long enough to avoid tax.

wrong. its basically a savings account because housing prices go up and to the right.

yeah jfl that guys retarded

>and I'm a big capitalist
>but people can't buy houses
yeah you're not a big capitalist

Yes I am but I don't like people getting priced out of their own neighborhoods by faggots. You can be more than one aspect of any given ideology you dumb ant.

Yes he is. He's just not an idiot like you.

I live in an area with a lot of vacation homes owned by rich Jew yorkers who only show up in the summer. It kind of bothers me but it's kind of comforting to know that if I really needed the money there are thousands of million dollar homes I can break into and rob

cope. Every individual with enough money can buy property anywhere, that's the bliss of a free market economy, you dumb commies.

There's different kinds of capitalism, and free market capitalism (where monopolies and cartels aren't allowed) is the best system so far. Hoarding real estate incentivizes rent parasitism, which decreases the population purchasing power and increases business operation costs, increasing risk, the final price of products and services and potentially reduces competitivity in the international market.

Progressive taxation on number of properties owned and on vacant properties forces sales and rent at lower prices. It doesn't affect real estate development and you can speculate on a higher number of properties with lower prices just as much as a lower number of properties with higher prices.

Real estate has many consequences on economy that other investments don't have, and it must be treated as such. Forcing more productive speculation is a positive good for the economy. Also, it's NOT a good idea to have more than a hundred million people in your country seriously angry that they can't afford a roof on their heads and inequality increases. People tend to NOT stay put and slowly wait to rot...

Home ownership will die with boomers. You will own nothing and be happy.

Inherited a house from my boomer parents, gonna sell it and buy 2 houses in a place I actually want to live.
T. Gen Z

they don't usually keep much stuff in those homes...

We don't have a free market economy so that's a dumb fucking thing to say lol

I wonder where that's taken? Maybe UK Cornwall? It has surfers, and cos the sea is bloody cold they tend to wear full body suits a lot more. It's the sort of picturesque place some arsehole might buy a house, not even to holiday in, but as an investment to sell at a profit thereby driving up local house prices even more for the poor bastards who actually live there. It would be shit to be priced out of your own hometown because of some rich fuck up in London or China or WTF knows, wanting money without contributing to society. These people are scum, they do real damage, and they take money from the pockets of ordinary people. They exacerbate the housing crisis.

People give the unemployed shit, but at least they're intending to do something that creates value for society, not like these rich parasites, who are lauded for generating money from nothing, by squeezing it from communities. And communities are something there's a shortage of, they need encouraging and protecting. Investor classes are parasites. Their limited use in shuffling money around is more than offset by the vast sums they make from doing it. Rentiery is parasitism too, and with buy-to-let mortgages you don't even need the capital to be a capitalist!

House prices in some parts of the world are rocketing, and have been doing for years. And it's all a bubble. It's ALWAYS a bubble. If house prices increase ahead of the economy in general, it's a bubble, even if it's a slow one. People "invest" in houses on the "greater fool" theory, and it works as long as you're not the biggest fool at the end. Come the revolution, it's the landlords who get the greatest cheers as they go up against the wall.

It's an "investment property", nobody lives in it. It was purchased to sell on at a later date at a profit, that's all. The owner is betting on housing prices rising, and that's a safe bet if you avoid the recessions when the bubble periodically bursts.

Scum, the fucking lot of them. Contributing nothing, buying and selling purely to make a profit, and they make enormous ones. Bunch of fucking Jews even if they're gentiles. Though many of them are of course Jews. And increasingly the Chinese, so that's Chews.

>This seems unironically dangerous.
It is, I almost died surfing once.
Haven't been back in the sea since.
Ironically... it was in Cornwall where that picture is taken.

>Every individual with enough money can buy property anywhere
There's been a myriad of research over the years that found the contrary.

and i inherited mental illness from my parents. life is fucking funny like that

>free market capitalism
>(where monopolies and cartels aren't allowed)
That's not free market anything.

Having enough money is kind of the trick, it's sort of the glaring flaw in your system.

And we don't have a free market economy. Adam Smith said in an ideal economy, everyone has "perfect knowledge" of what they're buying and selling, so fairness is inevitable. That is not the system we have.

What we have is something a bit more civilised than the post-Soviet bandit economy. Except not gangs, but groups of old schoolfriends, chums. A group which, if you are in, your life is easy and luxurious. If you are not, you can go fuck yourself on the "gig economy". It's completely corrupt and unfair. A small group of people have most of the money. Why should they? There's so many more of us, in so-called democracies, so how can a small minority get away with taking all the money?

Part-feudalism, part banditry, 100% hucksterism and bullshit. No democracy, no choice on important issues. If you are not born rich, your chances of becoming rich are very very slim. Recent years have been the first in which quality of life has gone DOWN from generation to generation. We're poorer than we were before. We don't have money because the rich have it, and exploit us in every way they can think up. If one of them thinks up a newer way of exploiting us more, he is rewarded.

Stock-traded companies must grow. Dividends are not enough, prices must increase or investors leave and the company is fucked. So every year there must be growth, even when the company is already vast. Often that means even meaner treatment of staff. Somebody somewhere gets a Porsche for that.