NEETS

why dont NEETs just get a job doing something they enjoy? then they can get paid to have fun

Attached: clockwork-orange.jpg (1000x717, 500.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RwMvW9cAIZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cus most of us don't enjoy anything at all

that's not possible, champ. you have to enjoy something

I don't need to work since I can live off passive income. This allows me to browse r9k and complain about women every single day.

Delivering pizzas is pretty fun unironically. Also pays very well

>Delivering pizzas is pretty fun unironically.
sounds terrible, you have to drive
>Also pays very well
how much per year

the things i enjoy are not employable skills

I'm having fun NEETing and not contributing to a society that hates me. I'm being parasitic and I love it.

not him but i probably did 45k last year. I like driving though, I can listen to podcasts and audiobooks, and my house is on the main route so i can shit in my own toilet while i'm at work.

Because I dropped out of high school which gives you the same formal qualifications as dropping out of preschool. I'd have to do three years of college as a 32 year old just to get a job as a toilet cleaner.

Attached: 7D14F9FB-12A6-4DEB-B4F8-8C4C4393980E.jpg (2100x1390, 929.93K)

>i probably did 45k last year
that's what i get for coding, and i don't have to drive anywhere

>the things i enjoy are not employable skills
that's not true, champ. if you try hard enough you can make money doing anything

>get paid to have fun
This simply does not exist in this reality for me. There's probably a handful of things I would be ok with and not feel completely suicidal but I'd still rather just NEET I enjoy my time just fine like this. The only thing I'm willing to put out effort for is wagie tier shit anyway I don't want any carrier or a bunch of money.

Because then it becomes work and thus not fun. Hobbies are seperate from your job for a reason.

I only apply to jobs I can stand...haven't been hired yet.

>I only apply to jobs I can stand
champ, you need to start actually apply to jobs

Fuck Off bootlicker a Neet doesn't
Want or will not work if not have too
Why do shit for a government that's against us there by what is it with.
Normies always try to power tripping on us

High five fren me too fuck people

>why dont NEETs just get a job doing something they enjoy? then they can get paid to have fun
Doesn't work that way.
If you enjoy coding and get a software developer position the thing that will change won't be that you love working rather you'll just hate coding.

Because all the decent jobs (which are uncommon and in high demand) are near-impossible to get, you need really good connections for them or to have insane talent. You need to get really lucky basically.

Easier said than done. If someone had the organization, motivation, and passion with a number of skill sets, it would be a decent option to just be your own boss and your own wage cuck at the same time.

>If you enjoy coding and get a software developer position the thing that will change won't be that you love working rather you'll just hate coding.
can confirm
used to love coding and then got a job doing it. now it gives me a headache every time i do it, even the most simple of things

youtu.be/RwMvW9cAIZg

I go to school for computer science, it's not glamorous. But is pretty fun and engaging, and pays well. I would recommend it to anyone interested in math and logic.

Attached: 1340517161647.gif (500x500, 426.13K)