Life ends at 20

Collagen drops, metabolism slows (more bf %), balding, declining neuroplasticity, all aging etc. etc. start after 20. only reason to live post it is to raise your kids to that age so you can die peacefully after. living like this is too much of a big no-no in modern times, gotta go to school, be the big college graduate a betabux a roastie and before you know it you're balding with a wasted youth. literally teen cavemen slayed more. pathetic

Attached: YZocm5vR_2708181411251gpadd.jpg (667x1000, 807.4K)

Wow that's nice and all but who asked?

Well, y'know, you're gonna be dead forever. It took 13.8 billion years for conditions to conspire for your birth. An entire Universe. You know the Sun is a third-generation star? That means back in the early days, a star formed from gas and dust and stuff. Then died and blew up. Then those fragments found their way over there somewhere, and coalesced, with other fragments and gas, into a second star, made from the corpses of previous ones. Then that died. Then the Sun. The Sun is recycled from stars that were recycled. Then there was abiogenesis and evolution and all that. The Dark Ages, Rome, WW2, countless millennia living in caves where every generation lived the exact same life as their forebears, for tens of thousands of years!

Then at some point your parents fuck and up you pop through the inevitability of chemistry. Here you are now. Give it 70 or 80 years and you'll be dead. For REAL forever, and as far as we can guess, that's gonna be a LOT longer than 14 billion years, you're gonna be dead for fucking fuck fuck long.

Inbetween that, so what, you're past your prime, what does that matter? Still infinitely healthier than you'll be once you're dead. Literally why worry about it?

im 22 and my life hasnt started yet

Attached: ngmi.jpg (691x653, 135.32K)

>betabux a roastie
All these stupid words, these bullshit concepts. It doesn't do a person good to think like that. There's young men read all this shit from a too-early age, and actually take it seriously. They let it slay them before they've even stepped up to fight. Dead before they started shaving. Well metaphorically "dead", not gonna live much.

That's just bitterness talking. And at least if you were some pissed-off old divorcee you'd have earned the right to think that way. But wtf? There's lads in like their 20s, younger, with all this stupid shit between their ears. It's just such a waste. It's a GUARANTEE your life's gonna go nowhere. Before, you had that chance, you had the chance of life not adding up to much, but this Debbie Downer shit, as well as being so self-pitying you could puke, it's just such a meaningless waste of time.

Rather than worrying that a "roastie" might trap you for your "betabux", why not take the chance of meeting someone who's actually nice? It does happen. No idea what the odds are for your particular life. Nobody can know. But they're guaranfuckinteed zero if you sit behind your keyboard spitting venom at imaginary women all day, who have no idea you even exist. Doesn't hurt them that you've got this rather low opinion.

Yup. Life should be spend having fun and being cool with other people. Pushing the boundaries of science and generally enjoying it. Too many spend life miserable just to die lol. Not me though. I enjoy life and have good time. Just sucks that I have to out up with the billions that are miserable dumb prics that make life harder then it has to be.

I'm 35 and am fucking 20 year olds.
Because I look 25.
Thanks for genetics, healthy lifestyle and obsession with anti-aging supps.
Yes, I figured out which supps keep my skin young and prevent aging.
No, I won't tell, I don't need competition for that young puspus

Attached: 1647286244951.jpg (1280x960, 214.83K)

It also doesn't happen. The whole thing is a cope. If you're an incel at 25, you'll still be an incel at 45. It's the sexual version of that "your bullies will work for you one day" bullshit. Doesn't happen.

Can happen might happen does happen. Of course nobody can tell YOU that, because the moment it works out for somebody, they were never an inkwell in the first place, just a normie in disguise. Of course if said "normie" had remained single and miserable, they would have stayed an undoubted inkwell in your estimation too. Your point is unfalsifiable.

I can't tell you what your chances are, and indeed it might not work out for you. There really are some people, I think, who are forever alone. I dunno about many though cos I can think of one guy who's completely repulsive to the eye and nose, and his personality isn't great, he's someone Star Trek fans would ditch on their way to the comic shop. But he had actual sex with an actual woman who wanted to, free of charge, at least once. He was at some party and she came up to him. No idea what she saw in him, maybe he was more attractive in his youth, but really I doubt it. But you can never tell. We're all individuals, everyone has his or her own reasons for doing things. We have our own tastes.

I'm not promising you love. Just pointing out, and it's pretty obvious, that if you're full of mean bitterness against women you've never even fucking met, and you have stupid conspiracy theories with their own special vocabulary and everything, cos that's how legit they are, if you're like that, your chances are effectively zero.

So you either have zero chance, or an unknown chance, that's your offer and for what it's worth I can guarantee it.

Besides all the roastie-hate being a road to nowhere, it's also kind of massively cringe. Like it's not enough to not have a partner, you have to make a lifestyle out of it with your own special language and it's own philosophy and everything. In the past, people who couldn't get a fuck would maybe grumble and then get over it. They didn't consider themselves the new Spartans or something, warrior-philosopher ascetics.

>Well, y'know, you're gonna be dead forever. It took 13.8 billion years for conditions to conspire for your birth. An entire Universe. You know the Sun is a third-generation star? That means back in the early days, a star formed from gas and dust and stuff. Then died and blew up. Then those fragments found their way over there somewhere, and coalesced, with other fragments and gas, into a second star, made from the corpses of previous ones. Then that died. Then the Sun. The Sun is recycled from stars that were recycled.

Wooahh dude it's like we're all made of Stardust man I love Carl Sagan

Fuck off with this shit, it's so corny. No one except brain dead normies feel better reading that BS

Attached: FB_IMG_1647620488471.jpg (960x720, 70.32K)

mate even the romans had 10 more years than that lmao

Same and it's nothing to do with supplements. Sometimes I take a cheap multivitamin. Sometimes for months at a time I forget to buy any. My diet is garbage, literally biscuits and crisps. And milkshake.

Still I look much younger than I am. The answer is genetics. My family all have it to varying degrees. Second answer, is sunlight, don't get any. Keep away from daylight hours and that's years of aging that doesn't have to happen. I look like Casper The Friendly Ghost's anaemic brother. But YOUNG!

But that's just an aside. It's nearly all genetics. Nothing you can do about it, except look your age. That isn't so bad, most people do it OK.

It's an alternate viewpoint to crying because your skin is losing collagen. Then crying about some other stupid bitch thing you can't do a thing to change.

Have you ever spent 1 moment zoomed out from your self-pitying observation? Not only does it not matter in a cosmic 14-billion year sense, it doesn't even matter in an anyone gives a fuck right here reading it sense. Learn what shit is important. Also, sobbing and wailing to get sympathy and attention stops working really quickly once you pass 8 years old or so. Even your mum loses pity with it, and by the age of 20 it's actively despicable. There's something you could do something about, that would actually make your life better.

>Collagen drops
yeah. barely.
>metabolism slows (more bf %)
go to a gym fatty
>balding
just shave it or go on fin
>declining neuroplasticity
scientists usually peak in their late 30s-40s and it isnt uncommon to see older people making them either

tom brady has been winning superbowls longer than you or i have been alive, user

you are fucking gay and so is your thread, you cringe, whiny little cunt

I'm staying alive in the hope that they discover how to reverse ageing in my lifetime.

I've decided the invention of Wojak means I now hate Polish people. I realise it's extreme, but so amazingly hateable, despicable, unoriginal, meaningless, fucking whiny fucking bullshit rhetoric fucking means-literally-anything non-meme of a guy's face that looks a bit depressed... is Wojak, that hating the entire race of his creator is, sadly but fairly, justified.

Obviously I hate all Wojak posters too of course. The essence of meaninglessness. A non-meme, a forced non-meme that carries no meaning at all, no wonder he's been so successful when he's so versatile. The only more versatile memetic material is a blank rectangle.

That, and the cunts who think they can prove a point, by writing in what you said with a crying Wojak or an Onionjak or a Redjak or whatthefuckever, like "see that stupid face? that's you ha ha ha!"

Wojak is scum and Wojakposters are scum and so are the Polish. I have reluctantly decided this, but I believe it now with my body and soul.

Man that's a lot of words to say
>it's okay that your existence completely declines after 20, you will be dead for longer
Which is not an argument that even answers OPs conundrum

lifes a game just play it who cares. its sad to think
>I must be a maximum hedonist at ALL times and when this declines I must die

no thats my mfw i think that im 22 and my life hasnt even started yet
because im totally a brown crying faggot and im 22 and my life literally havent started yet because i had no life up to this point

Yeah youre telling me Im 28

Attached: 8C4CACB8-EAE2-402F-AC44-03A2CD770ABA.jpg (3088x2316, 1.68M)

>Thinking the meaning of life is to raise kids

In 15 generation every single piece of genetic data you passed on is replaced. Mostly by duplicates, but not yours specifically, it may as well have come from anyone.

I mean it's fine if you have kids as your own personal reason for being. But it's not a universal thing that applies to everyone.