I badly want sex with a Vietnamese woman. Theyre just so fucking sexy, they make my cock tingle and leak pre cum...

I badly want sex with a Vietnamese woman. Theyre just so fucking sexy, they make my cock tingle and leak pre cum. My mom worked in a Vietnamese restaurant and when Id go there Id ogle at the sexy smoking hot Vietnamese girls, it would take all my effort to not just go up behind one and start groping her and dry humping her juicy little ass while I passionately make out with her neck. I want to impregnate a Vietnamese woman, I want to moan and fuck like a horny dog in heat every time im around a Vietnamese woman. When people discuss the sexiest nationalities of women on earth, Vietnamese are severely underrated. People prefer man faced, tall and blocky Swedes and shit over a petite little pretty Vietnamese whore? Mind boggling. Just look how full those lips are, look how cute she is, I bet those lips feel fucking amazing sliding up and down on the cock.

I watched this moistcritikal video and noticed the girl on the pink mat looks Vietnamese, I got so horny looking at her bent over in this tight leggings, I couldnt help but jack off to her twice now. If anyone has a link to her social medias or knows who she is, please let me know

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aRr9faR5TMg

Attached: 0B008393-B6B9-415E-990A-A2CAB8F6A034.jpg (750x938, 50.4K)

Vietnamese are the most attractive SEAmonkeys desu
Almost as good as Koreans and Japs.

Completely agree with you both, Viet girls are majorly underrated and top tier SEAmonkeys.

Personally I prefer the somewhat unique/homely looking ones, they tend to have unusual features that I find super cute.

Imagine the huge lips on this little Vietgook gobbling on your cock.

Attached: 1083.jpg (540x693, 85.14K)

Vietnamese girls mog Korean girls imo, and they might even be sexier than japs too.
God something about them is just so god damn fucking sexy, even just that image is making me fucking horny. Im definitely travelling to Vietnam in the future and picking myself up a little slut wife to bring back home with me, I cant fucking wait

you will never be a real woman bro

Attached: (you).gif (469x498, 920.73K)

Everyone makes fun of this pic but I find her so cute. She has beautiful eyes, one of the most underrated aspects of Viet women, then she has a beautiful smile and big full lips.

Even in the cocksucking pic, her lips look amazing stretched around a thick cock, and look at her pronounced cheekbones.

Attached: 1601008144461.jpg (1000x1000, 883.36K)

Its like they were literally built to suck cocks and milk cocks with their mouths. How is a man supposed to last longer than a minute with that sucking on them? I would fucking explode in seconds if that girl was sucking on me, I would honestly get addicted and fall in love and would murder anyone who tries to hurt her or take her away from me

I had a Vietnamese fiancee. When she left me it ruined my life. Be careful, OP.

Are you me user?

>How is a man supposed to last longer than a minute with that sucking on them?
Honestly this is what worries me most about Viet women. On the one hand it must be so amazing to be inside a pussy like this, on the other hand, I doubt I could last 30 seconds.

Also, imagine experiencing a pussy like this, all other women would be ruined after this. You would never be satisfied again.

Attached: Viet Innie.jpg (1390x1500, 728.12K)

I would probably cum the second I push my cock into her. Not only do they have beautiful lips and faces, they have perfect tiny little pussies too. Having a Vietnamese woman would be heaven on earth, I would absolutely become addicted to sex with her. I wish there were more Vietnamese women where I live, I would do anything to fuck one

>I wish there were more Vietnamese women where I live
Where do you live user?

I love their tone butts to, and they tend to have cute little feet

Attached: IMG_2110e.jpg (750x1000, 831.25K)

go to orange county, san jose, or houston

Westminster is like kryptonite if you love Viet girls

I live in Ontario Canada. Not many Vietnamese girls around here, the only ones I knew were the ones who worked at the family restaurant my mother worked at. Theyre all much older than me too but they hardly aged and are still sexy as fuck. I love that little ass, god I fucking NEED sex with a Vietnamese girl

come home californian brother
there is an entire district of san jose that only has vietnamese people in it
it has the largest vietnamese population outside of vietnam

I will actually migrate there. I am coming home, my heart belongs in little Vietnam and my cock belongs in their daughters

Vietnamese is incredibly difficult to listen to and speak because of the tones but reading and writing it actually isn't that bad

As if their pussies weren't tiny enough, they also have the tightest little assholes

Attached: IMG_9814.jpg (2000x1273, 421.33K)

Vietnamese definitely isn't a pleasing language to listen to, but for some reason I still love hearing cute Viet girls speak. Their accents are a combination of being funny and sexy.

I have no clue how this dude is able to last with those huge lips on his cock.

Attached: magikarp suck.webm (640x480, 1.12M)

Jesus, I can imagine squeezing the tip of my head past her o-ring and immediately blowing my load up her ass.

This isnt fair. She is amazing.

Do they like niggas?

I think I know the answer already, but I'm just asking to make sure.