I no longer care

I used to be scared at first but now i look in the mirror and i realize i don't care anymore
If Putin were to finally press the little red button i'd welcome the end, because what would i have to come back to once the danger is averted anyway?
I'm a NEET in my late 20s and i'm a kissless virgin, i've never loved or been loved, i have no future and my only life plan is basically waiting to die and trying not to think about it
I can't even find refuge in my imagination anymore, because i'm almost 30 and fantasizing about being a young man who discovers love for the first time feels pathetic
I'm tired, i don't want to wake up in the morning anymore

Attached: Best i can do.jpg (742x519, 55.48K)

Same brother, just waiting until there's a decent time to finally end it.

The final blackpill, giving up on your life once you realize that there is no hope left for you anymore.

I want to die so bad ngl

I'm legitimately trying to take steps to sort my life out but there's always something that happens that takes a shit on what I'm trying to do. I'm always getting shafted or getting curveballs in my face. I'm not confident that this war will be anything but a nothingburger.

many such cases
30 is on average when we grow up, more or less
>only life plan is basically waiting to die and trying not to think about it
well you need a better plan

OP have you seen the movie I'm Thinking of Ending Things?

Make something

Same, but why is it so hard for me to just kill myself?

>I can't even find refuge in my imagination anymore, because i'm almost 30 and fantasizing about being a young man who discovers love for the first time feels pathetic
Jesus Chirst that's way too relatable. Wish I had something to say, but I've got nothing user. Best of luck, I know it's a cruel world

You're not alone. I hate the idea of others feeling this bitter pain, but there is some solace to it.

Same here. I'm tired of getting teased about WWIII, only to get an anticlimactic pseudo-happening.

Attached: 15547680077.jpg (661x661, 122.58K)

My life is so shit I just dont care at this point just let me fucking die

Attached: 1634811752339.jpg (720x669, 179.03K)

This. Nothing will come of it at all, just sanctions and close calls.
Never the actual thing. No alarms going off, no raids, the economy has to flow and people keep working.

> just let me fucking die
But user you must first LIVE

Attached: live.png (800x1258, 337.5K)

No
Is it pertinent to my feeling and situation?

Yes, I would say so. I'm in a similar situation and the movie is one of the very few I relate to on such a specific level. I won't spoil it, which is easy to do. One of my favourites movies. Makes me feel less alone.

this comment was fucking original???

Ok then i guess i'll give it a watch

>30 is on average when we grow up, more or less
30 is when you realize that nobody your age has any time.

I'm in my mid twenties and I'm basically coasting through life not knowing where I'm going.
I just want to sleep, there is nothing to wake up for.

Attached: 1978465189465186.gif (500x281, 765.58K)