I am going to game the system

I am going to game the system.
I already have the government believing I have schizoaffective disorder and manic depression and paranoid schizophrenia. I get full SSI because of this.
Next I am going to go to college, and get a masters degree in economics and get even more from the government working a federal job, living in the slums to save money, and working as a watch repairer on the weekends, then buy a house with cash, then fake another mental breakdown, get back on disability and retire at 33.
Then I will rent out my rooms to other NEETS and live a comfortable life doing nothing but fixing watches.
No 30 year mortgage, no worries if my body will make it to retirement, just comfiness eternal.

Attached: F5C43F22-6601-4BFD-8FB5-08A3C1CD2EE5.jpg (512x320, 31.45K)

god speed you beautiful bastard, fuck the gov

yeah but now you're mentally ill

>I already have the government believing

Fuck out of here with that bs. you are mentally ill but youre in denial about it, arent you?

So?
I am not. You need good acting skills, especially control of your eyes. Then you just need to call the cops saying you fear for your life, your being stalked, and they plant bugs wherever you go. Do that a couple of times and youll get thrown into a mental hospital. Just keep consistent about whats supposedly happening to you and isolate yourself. A common question you get with doctors is, are they in the room with you right now? which if you immediately say yes, they write it down.
Its pretty easy, just read what real schizos do and imitate it.
For example I said I hear voices everywhere I go, that they are constant, and that I cant think with voices in my head all time. Threw in that I see people in the corner of my eye, and I drive nonstop for days and I was good.

Dont believe you desu senpai. Not many people are motivated enough to have a life plan but then go down the route of getting a permanent blemish on their record of being a crazy nutter just for a little bit of social security

I think youre actually mentally ill and youre trying to make out youre in control. you are not my man

Kek, so that's how martyr cults start: SSI scams.
Good luck becoming independent from govt. by making yourself dependent on govt., I hope you like friction.

Doesnt matter, it wont stop me now.

who cares whether you do it or not. Im not mad at you or anything for doing this.

I looked it up, the USA pays 700 dollars for full SSI. You are going down on the books as an unstable retard for 700 dollars a month. Thats chump change

Yea its small, but its liveable. $841 is what Im getting
Its either wagie and educate and still be poor, or SSI and educate and make better grades.

What's the point of getting a master's in economics? Why can't you just self learn that shit, it sounds like a waste of time. Anyway my idea for defrauding the government is to become a therapist, and then charge 10 of my friends $100 a week for therapy sessions that don't actually happen. I give them $20 a session and keep the rest. It's all going to be paid for by insurance and all I'd have to do is write up some fake session notes.

holy shit i rlly hope this isnt a larp i wish you the best. I will die with a smile on my face thinking of how a smart user gamed the system. Cheers

this is some grunkle stan type shit LMAO

>watch repairer
based. Everything else is cringe

Already doing so butt good luck

>Then I will rent out my rooms to other NEETS
imagine the smell

>tfw you will never be a watch maker
Mechanical watches are so beautiful.

Sounds great up to the point they decide to put you under a mental health order for your own protection and you lose all your rights.

>mfw I become vegetable paperclip maker instead of watchmaker

Attached: 1641170180063.gif (83x99, 48.13K)

Watch out user if they find you suitable for work based on your history the neetbuxx will end

Im pretty sure, given the condition, that my education level wont matter. You can work for 5 years before you get booted off entirely, so my plan is to work for 59 months then call it done.
If worse comes to worse I can just live off the passive income of my tenants