Besides NYC what's the best city in the US in terms of dating prospects for young men combined with low cost of living?

Besides NYC what's the best city in the US in terms of dating prospects for young men combined with low cost of living?

Attached: 1647058292848.gif (750x599, 340.49K)

NYC is the place to go if you are tall and handsome and want to fuck vapid shitlib pussy while you are living out of a mold-infested broom closet. If not, stay far far away - I think it is very hard to find a long term partner there.

I would want no part of dating anyone who wanted to or could tolerate the hellhole that is NYC

so what would you recommend? is Boston better

>NYC is the place to go if you are tall and handsome and want to fuck vapid shitlib pussy while you are living out of a mold-infested broom closet.
Sounds like Portland.

>dating in an area with a lot of singles
You know this means you're picking up used goods, right?

where do you live now OP?

So Jackson Mississippi is the only place where scales are tipped in men's favor unless you want to bang grannies?

>only deep black south areas have more women than men until you're 30
I DONT WANT A SHEBOON THEY STINK THEY HAVE SHITTY HAIR EBONICS SOUNDS LIKE SHIT THE SOUTH MAKES IT WORSE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU GOD

Attached: 1563133850288.png (1070x601, 507.22K)

NJ with my mom, but I make good money so I can afford to go just about anywhere.

Dating scene is abhorrent no matter where you are, it is just a matter of degrees. Unfortunately women are women everywhere. That said if you are a decent catch you could probably have some success in one of the nice growing cities that ppl are moving to like Nashville or Phoenix.

This map concludes that women are simply not dating and staying alone and single
Logically that doesn't make sense, but when I lurk insta, many girls after college are not in relationships and are staying single waiting for prince charming?

Attached: 63e0fe5e-14bf-4064-b594-81d504eee4b7.jpg (400x400, 14.04K)

well where would you recommend going then to find your trad virgin girl fantasy

philly. i'm drowning in pussy. it's fucking crazy out here.

white girls or black girls, or something else? I visited Philly but a lot of it is a giant shithole.
Give me your overall thoughts on the city user

only white girls.
>a lot of it is a giant shithole
yeah that's kind of the allure though. gigastacies can be found hanging out in shitty dives and most of them will just approach too. i'm in south philly which is arguably the best philly. center city is good only good if you can mingle with turbonormals (i can but it's sometimes exhausting). fishtown / northern liberties isn't the same as it was a decade ago so i cant really speak on it since i'm not usually around there anymore. i don't really fuck with clubs since it's not my scene, but a lot of the bars around where i live are fucking cash. i know everyone here, so it's probably half of the reason a lot of girls aren't afraid to approach. i talk to a lot of dudes that look like stereotypical robots and even got a few of them laid. we hang out sometimes whenever they're out. overall, nobody in this city really bothers anyone unless they're a colossal faggot fucking everything up for everyone.

i should add that all you have to do here is literally go outside. i'm not even memeing. you have to try and strike out with the amount of single women here. during the pandemic whenever i went out, girls were throwing themselves at me. and no, i'm not some hyper attractive dude. i'm just a pretty plain guy but i'm intensely charismatic and generally enjoy myself / laugh a lot

>low cost of living
Literally nowhere at this point unless you enjoy living with niggers

Unironically Nashville Tennessee. Over 130+ Bachelorette parties every weekend. The girl to guy ratio in that city is insane.

speaking of which, i'm about to head in about 30 minutes. some girl the other night asked me on a date lol. she's 22 and i'm 33. i told her i dont date but agreed to get some drinks with her. can't wait to get spotted by the other girls ive been seeing so they can freak the fuck out and leave me voicemails crying about my commitment issues i've been perfectly clear about. next time you come here, checkout fountain porter for a $6 cheeseburger or sptr for the grilled cheese before they change the menu. you will probably see me in either of those places.

You're probably better looking than you realize itt.

Damn user, this is pretty enticing. I was just in South Philly. You have me tempted, I appreciate the details. Which neighborhood would you recommend I look into? South East part of Philly?

Obviously not a big city.