My grandfather left me alot of money

Growing up I never really knew my Grandfather. He was an asshole to my Mom so they didn't speak. When I was in college he had came and found me at my dorm. He sat me down and told me he was getting older and wanted to know his Grandson.

He was an asshole definitely. Pretty mean (he called me a nancy and a spaz). Also racist and anti semetic. Still I went out there probably every other weekend because he was all alone.

Well he died a few months ago and turns out he left me virtually everything he owned. 64 million liquid and some property.

What do I do? I bought some clothes a car and a watch but thats all I can think of. how can i use it to lose my virginity? I know girls like money but I dont want to buy a prosititute. i'm thinking about maybe going to grad school or something. also my family is telling me i have to give them money too. how much do i have to give them? Should I quit my job? I don't really mind working

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 2.03.24 PM.png (1854x806, 210.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privatebank.citibank.com/why-us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my family is telling me i have to give them money too
He left the money to you, not them, for a reason. I'm not saying you shouldn't give them any, but you definitely don't have to.

Thats a lot of money holy crap user

He left that money and you don't owe it to anyone, also for girls I mean honestly just don't really mention it if you want for someone to commit to you and love you. If anything someone might fool you that they love you and leech off of you.

my aunt and uncle are talking about contesting the will if i don't give them anything.

>He left the money to you, not them, for a reason.
maybe not idk. they are saying he wasnt in his right mind when he changed his will i was pretty surprised when he did. we never talked about money ever. honestly i mostly just listened to him talk.

Nice larp faggot. Get some actual wealth and maybe I'll feel generous enough to take you under my wing.

Attached: G4219SPo.png (1666x452, 79.12K)

What I would do is invest it in blue chip stocks and live off the dividends.
Work and go to college to better yourself.
Congrats user, you are now beholden to no one. sounds like you deserve it

>I know girls like money but I dont want to buy a prosititute
You fucking faggot. Just fucking pay whores already for fuck sake. You can buy the cream of the fucking crop. You could fly out fucking instagram models.

God fucking damn it.

>OP has citi private bank that google says requires a 5 million dollar minimum
privatebank.citibank.com/why-us
>you have TD ameritrade discount brokerage
lol

"It's fake!" user thought to himself - and ran the picture through PhotoForensics to prove it, already basking in the sweet seductive (You)'s he expected to get for calling OP's bluff.

But it's real... Holy crap indeed.

Keep half. Spend the other half on whatever you want to do with it. Give some to family, buy drinks for girls at the bar. Money is power user, hoard it like a dragon. But at the same time, that's a fuckload of money. That's a penthouse suite in any city in the world, and enough to never work again. Some people would kill for that kind of money so be careful.

I say buy the best gaming rig you can imagine, a condo in your favorite city and just NEET it up for a while. Then you can consider what you wanna do once you've got the clarity from relaxation.
You could also donate some to your fellow robots lmao.

>my family is telling me i have to give them money too. how much do i have to give them?
No. You don't owe them anything unless you want to.
>What do I do?
I'd suggest investing into more assets.
>Should I quit my job?
If you want. You can now pursue pretty much anything you want to do. Follow your dreams user.

inspect element sure is a good way to fool idiots

>tfw the LARP is off the charts
Absolutely under no circumstances would anyone that has half of a tablespoon of gray matter in their brain would keep this much dry powder. If this isn't a LARP, you're both mentally retarded.

>doesn't even know what photoshop/inspect element is
ngmi

what car did you buy?

either way even if he used inspect element he is logged into citi private bank. even if he changed the balance at a minimum he is worth 5 mil

>how can i use it to lose my virginity?
if you are white, you can geomax

Hey dumbass, there's this crazy new high-tech method where you download a screenshot off google and edit it.

find the google screenshot then? with Any Forums next to it? lmfao dude you're so jealous of OP its crazy

>What do I do?
find some wealth management health.

Holy shit adult children that are as naive as you should just be put out of their misery.

It's not hard to overlay browser tabs onto a screenshot. Can you even wipe your own ass?

>reddit spacing
How about you buy some onions you larping asshat
go back

i just want to lose my virginity. then worry about love. if possible i would like to have a threesome with a blonde and a redhead
not all of that is cash. only 10 or so million. it's "liquid". the wealth guy explained the holdings to me it's pretty complex he recommended i keep everything as is apparently my grandfather thought it all out
that wouldnt count though
he left me all his property too so i don't think i'll buy anything else. don't really know what else to buy.
the wealth management guy told me to keep everything how my granddad set it up.
a bmw suv
what is geomax
i already have one

>out he left me virtually everything he owned. 64 million liquid and some property.
Excuse me hwuuuuut?

>how can i use it to lose my virginity?
Uuuuuuuh
> but I dont want to buy a prosititute. i'm thinking about maybe going to grad school or something. also my family is telling me i have to give them money too. how much do i have to give them? Should I quit my job? I don't really mind working

Has to be a larp. Fuck you. If not this world is unfair as fuck and we let fat yanks to shoot out offspring. I bet 70% of this world would at least pretend/try to love you for a week and enough for sex. You can be as autistic as possible. Go full Chris chan with sign that reads"want boyfriend free gf" Also remember to add "I got 63 million" Then somebody comes and asks. Prove it to her. Cannot go wrong. Just don't let em rob you 100%. 50% through marriage is fine. Gonna happen to you anyway.

Attached: mintkon.jpg (917x1000, 160.23K)

>i just want to lose my virginity. then worry about love. if possible i would like to have a threesome with a blonde and a redhead
you cant buy love with money and plastic surgeries are dangerous, how tall are you OP?

>Excuse me hwuuuuut?
64 million liquid and about 100 million in property
5'10

If you want to lose your virginity and have money you can always hire a prostitute, having a threesome and all is something that with a partner you most likely won't have

>5'10
are you white with chiselled facial features? it might be over for you

unfortunately prostitutes don't count (grandfather told me that)

i look like a regular guy i guess

Then probably give up on the idea of a threesome and continue living your life normally and you might find some love one day

OP already got exposed for larping in his other thread.

>What do I do?
Spend one million immediately to get rid of temptation. Split the rest 3 ways
>Property (all across the world)
>Gold
>Stocks

>also my family is telling me i have to give them money too.
If YOU told them, you fucked up. You are about to have a lot of "friends". Give them a million each and tell them to NEVER EVER mention it to anybody.
You should also look into acquiring citizenship on another continent for your safety.

This is really exciting for you user and I'm happy for you. If you've been left property, and you're not exactly sure about where you want to live, just hermit for a few years wherever your property is. You've got enough to live anywhere in the world. Enjoy wherever you want.
If you're not sure what to buy, you've now got enough to enjoy every video game ever made, and since you never have to work again, you've got enough time to enjoy them too on every console ever made.
Now on the subject of your virginity, are you looking for a wife? Or just a good lay? Because you got enough money to do whatever you want now. Buy a big boat and fly out some Instagram models for a party, then ask whichever one you think is the best her price, you can probably afford it. All relationships with women are transactional, it's just about what you're willing to give, your time or your money. If you're looking for a wife try a few millionaire dating websites I know they exist. You'll probably end up with some gold digger, but as long as you have a prenuptial agreement that if she cheats on you she gets nothing in the divorce, you're all good to go.

Your life is just changed user. The important thing is to be rational, and think clearly about the decisions you're about to make.