Are there any women below 20 who have a personality more complex than: "I love netflix...

Are there any women below 20 who have a personality more complex than: "I love netflix, I have 6 hours daily on instagram and if you dont do streaks with me i wont talk to you"?
In my experience, there isn't
t. very big city fag

Attached: 1637985698184.png (641x355, 201.7K)

Dunno my sister is always outside and hangs out with her friends.
Now shes even more often outside because she has a boyfriend

>hanging around teenagers
hell no. girls under 24 are literally mentally retarded herd animals.

t. old big city fag

I don't have netflix or use a smartphone. Farm life, tho I doubt city boys could handle it.

What are streaks??

Do you have a complex personality, OP?

man i'm 21. I have no choice im hangin around with people of my age

does "streaks" mean doing drugs? if yes then I don't think so. netflix and instagram, yes for sure. more like every woman below 35 for this one. but they can't all be doing drugs, impossible I think

yes. I have a somewhat complex personality, why?

no it' something related to snapchat(an app ALL females below 20 have) boomer bros. You wouldnt get it

i don't use any of those websites but i wouldnt say my personality is complex

its hard to find a woman under 40 who has a personality more complex than that

Attached: 1639847170806.png (660x589, 42.86K)

What exactly makes your personality complex? And what qualities are you looking for in women that would qualify them as being complex?

Autistic female here if we are like this we dont want to talk to you.

>autistic
>female
try again

I don't care about getting a woman with a complex personality because I don't really have one either.
I just don't want them to act like annoying children and unfortunately below 35 they usually do.

Why don't you want to talk to us?
Aren't you doing it right now?

go out to the bar by yourself and talk to everyone. everyone loves fresh blood because it reminds them of their youth.

So it's an app I suppose, sorry for not getting it.
Thought you meant streak as in run naked through a convention/event.

DH bros know what I'm talking about lol

first and foremost, I enjoy communication. I can speak about almost anything. Most females, in my experience, just shut up and open their phones.
Second off, I am very opinionated. If i dont like something i'll discuss it, regardless of it being historical, where to hang out etc. Most females literally dont care
Third off, I hate staying on my phone. It's a stupid activity and if im at home i usually game until i can hang out with someone. I never put gaming or some fucking screen above human interaction.
>b-b-but you're just a fucking incel!
wrong. I have no problem with women after all they can do whatever the fuck they want with their lives. However that doesnt mean that I approve what they're doing. Especially if, like 90%+ of the girls i'm seeing, are just the same fucking replica of a stale model.

"bar" isnt a thing for this age. The club is where it's at. And it's full of roasties and drug addicts

>club is where it's at
lol you'll understand one day my guy. you're overlooking the best spot to find shy zoomer girls. more for my oldself i guess.