How are you going to get yourself a Japanese girlfriend when most Japanese girls don't speak English at all? However...

How are you going to get yourself a Japanese girlfriend when most Japanese girls don't speak English at all? However, most Swedish, Danish and Dutch girls speak English very well.
I'm a Romanian girl and I can confirm that my English level is very high even though I've never left my country. Where are you going to meet a Japanese girl who can speak English well enough to have a conversation with you?
I'm pretty sure not even idols speak good English. They always use interpreters when taking interviews or talking with fans abroad.I can think of only 6 Japanese idols who can speak English at a decent level.

Attached: 1579351561505.jpg (900x900, 56.13K)

>I'm a Romanian girl
post tiddies and I will consider making you my greencard gf
proceed

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 34.1K)

Do you want to be a canadian woman?

Who the fuck wants a Japanese girl? They're just like any other Asian. Brown skin, no colored eyes, can't grow a good bush, weird bug face, small tits, super short, the list goes on, you get the point. It's like if you took every unattractive trait for women and combined them Asian women is what pops out.

i do desu, but not OP

see the problem is you will never be a woman

De ce ieste pe boardul asta? Dute dracu la crystalcafe.

By learning Japanese, obviously.

I'm pretty sure that OP is retarded because 80% of the Japanese population can hold at least a basic conversation in English. Out of those 80%, I think that 20% of them speak English fluently.

>brown skin
Not really?
>no colored eyes
Blue and green eyes are creepy imo
>can't grow a good bush
They just don't groom, you can change that
>weird bug face
Evolutionary young looking face, young = fertile, fertile = procreation. Western girls sometimes have this trait too, or are you just attracted to old wrinkly faces cuz of your mommy issues
>small tits
Better than big saggy ones, again mommy issues
>super short
Girls don't want guys shorter than them either way. Maybe you're the weird one, user

Blue and green eyes are the prettiest. No amount of grooming can grow more pubic hair. Bug face is not the same as a young face. Small saggy tits are objectively worse than large firm tits in every way. Having to stoop down more than 12" just to kiss her would get old really quick, but japs might be convenient if you're super short too. But hey, more bottom of the barrel women for you I guess, I'll leave them all for you.

Fa, ce plm cauti aicea.

Ok, can I get you then since you're offering?

You faggots just gonna ignore that every race has attractive and unattractive people? Generalising is jewish behavior

Are you going to ignore that a beautiful jap is still less pretty than an ugly ginger?

Yes, because you're wrong

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4.04K)

Well I just finished work, if youre still around Thanquol#2190

>romanian
don't you have wallets to steal, pockets to go through

Attached: image_2022-03-22_164810.png (800x534, 3.94K)

>How are you going to get yourself a Japanese girlfriend
I'm not? I ain't white user, I'm not getting any gf.

ok buuuuut, where do i find nordic girl in the first place? in fact, where do i find girls period?

>how are you going to get [any] gf
>implying implications

Attached: tfw wizard.jpg (441x403, 47.1K)