People Ask Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend

They have better options than me why would a girl in the prime of her life even settle for an average guy? For what reason? I can't compete with the guys they are after, can someone explain why this so hard for people to understand?

Attached: 1551652751064.jpg (600x438, 35.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gingerbread.org.uk/what-we-do/media-centre/single-parents-facts-figures/
statista.com/statistics/281640/single-parent-families-uk/
ifstudies.org/blog/why-are-lone-parent-families-declining-in-the-uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you care?
NIGGER

they say pic related is a meme because all normies have gf and look nothing like chad

I mean yeah it's generally true, there are some anecdotes but the exceptions don't make the rules. Also all normies don't have a gf most guys lie when it comes to previous relationship experience.

im a completely normal 21 y/o dude and i have a girlfriend. i go to the gym 3 times a week and im not a complete autist. I don't even have a car

Its a list of inbuilt excuses.

You are probably physically attractive by objective standards then especially if you don't have a car. Also if you aren't a complete autist then leave this board lmao.
Gaslighting

I've been musing over this a little bit today.
At some point, surely these women must end up settling, no? Of course not at her prime, but eventually?
If it is the case that in their early 20s most women can easily get the top 5% of men if they want to, surely most women will end up disappointed later in life? Because in a monogamous (at least, past the age of 30 and thinking long-term relationship-wise) society, only 5% of women will get the top 5% of men, assuming all are monogamous.

If it's true that nearly every woman can get a top 5% man, then this must mean that nearly every woman will end up disappointed because they had to settle hard?

No most women will end up not settling from our generation I believe, and yes most women will end up very disappointed and a lot will be single mothers. I believe I saw a statistic saying in the black community 30% of black men are married and 50% are single and childless. This makes 80% of children being born from around 20% of men, it is a real problem and I'm sure it has spread to other races as well as this has become the normal and promoted on television.

gingerbread.org.uk/what-we-do/media-centre/single-parents-facts-figures/
I looked up some stats. In the UK, "single parents make up nearly a quarter of families with dependent children" and "around 90 per cent of single parents are women".
I was expecting the figures to be high, but nowhere NEAR 25%.

>People Ask Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend

Attached: and thats why I dont have a gf.jpg (900x3127, 332.55K)

statista.com/statistics/281640/single-parent-families-uk/
Eh, in the UK it looks like single motherhood has hit its peak and is on a steady and slow decline. Don't get me wrong, 2.86 million single parent families is MASSIVE but it's not going up any more.

Attached: file.png (1192x782, 133.47K)

user if this is such a problem then ask why you should have one.
A lot of people can't accept that most men are not worthy of (in the eyes of women) a relationship so why would anyone ask why you don't have one when everyone knows it's because you have zero value?

Landwhale part isn't accurate since there are fat fetishists.
Men fetishize objectively bad traits in women whereas women don't, this is also why women only want Chad.

ifstudies.org/blog/why-are-lone-parent-families-declining-in-the-uk
You want to know the reason?
>"But from the 1990s and especially into the 2000s, social expectations to marry more or less disappeared in the UK. Freed from social pressure, today's men who marry are increasingly "deciding" to do so. Happier wives then mean happier lives and fewer divorces. Here is our gender effect."
Basically it's a result of fewer men deciding to get married.

Attached: file.png (1570x722, 186.45K)

for older people, they simply never had to put up with modern relationship struggles. all of the bluepilled advice they give isnt done to be malicious, its literally what worked for them and for generations upon generations before them.

for another fellow contemporary, most of them are gaslit into thinking things like personality and confidence matter when the reality is that they don't anymore (confidence does a tiny bit but that is gained through a lifetime of positive reinforcement). pandoras box was opened with social media and dating apps, it can never be closed at this point.

I would assume probably because a lot of women and normies cannot imagine it any other way and are probably genuinely curious. Otherwise that would mean they intentionally point it out in order to make fun of you.

>Social expectations forced Chad to settle down before
>He doesn't have to anymore and can continue pumping and dumping women to prepare them for being a wine aunt
I love this reality but I can't wait for women to actually be affected by something for once in our history.

Just use their own words against them.
"I am not entitled to a gf"
If they try to argue then that's essentially saying that men are entitled to gfs and that is sexist and misogynistic blah blah. It'd be really nice if normalfags understood that you don't have to be some kind of terrible human being for women to be completely disinterested in you rather, you only need to be average.

I had this happen to me and the girl actually wanted my phone number. What happened though is that she was being "flirty" with me to get answers from me because she was not smart enough for the major and then ghosted me when the semester ended. This is the only time a girl ever flirted with me in my life. Most guys like me know when a girl flirts with a below average guy it's most likely for it's for attention or using me for something. It has happened numerous times throughout highschool as well. I don't know why someone would make an image just to gaslight.

You want an even bigger chuckle?

Attached: 1647974821390.gif (750x599, 340.49K)

Yeah I hope one day the internet shuts completely off. Not in a catastrophic way but just to return to normal human mental health and behaviors.

I know but I want them to be affected before most of their life is already over.

It that really necessary when we only need to gatekeep the internet from 50% of the species?

>bluepilled advice
I was a teenager in the 80s. You have absolutely no clue how easy it is for you faggots to get pussy nowadays. You are living on never left the menu mode and have no point of reference of a time before this. Imagine knocking on a girl's door to take her on a date only to see her driving past with her friends throwing shit out the window at you and her parent's slam the door on your face. You faggots can literally sit there behind a screen and avoid rejection entirely by hitting a block button. Relationships have never changed, nor have women's preferences. You're just young.

I got rejected once so I just gave up entirely.
It was better back in the day because you weren't inevitably blackpilled by seeing women lust over 0.0000000000000000000001% of men.