Why not just settle for a female-to-male "boy"friend?

Why not just settle for a female-to-male "boy"friend?

Attached: IMG_045.jpg (2160x2880, 539.93K)

that's a mtf tranny btw
and she's hot as fuck

because I like girl dick better than mangina.

why not just hang yourself?

Kek I was going to say "wow this one actually passes as male" but of course it's a man pretending to be a woman, of course it is.

You say settle, but I accidentally got one pregnant without ever realizing "he" was female. Word of advice, if your partner doesn't want you touching or seeing their groin area, there's something going on. May or may not be a penis, or what you thought was a bussy, is actually a pussy.

Nah I was there when she posted the Pic and it's a FtM not a MtF

how the fuck do you not realize the difference between a pussy and an anus
it's literally
right there

A variety of factors that came into play. Being KHV so no past experience. Her insistent about taking the lead, basically just made me lay there and not do anything but hold her hips and such, no feeling her up as I would have felt/found out. The position she always went in, and keeping it to lights out. All of this under the claim that she was nervous about gay stuff for the first time, despite the lying truth.

The first one definitely the biggest though, being a retarded clueless KHV who was just amazed to be getting some action enough to apply some scrutiny.

Who the fuck goes through transitioning to presents as a male and still paint their nails and have long hair.

Trash tier bait

Attached: 1646099663363.png (444x414, 175.63K)

plenty of ftms do. most ftms are just autists with fetishes for gay sex, they call themselves guys not because they want to be men or anything, but just because they want to partake in gay sex and stuff

FtM femboys are a thing you know

Attached: 1647973160168.jpg (640x853, 86.54K)

Not bait, it's a FtM.
Not my fault that she's more manly than you.

I'd pound my dudebros vag, no homo.

She does look like a man though. It's impressive, transition works much better for females than males.

Wasted genes. Id let him breed my sister. Too bad hes on bitch hormones

testosterone is a far stronger hormone than estrogen.

this is retarded, why don't they just fucking stay women then

I know a FtM tranny and she is really cute and I wish she was my gf but she won't detransition and also I fucking hate the leg hair she constantly tries to show off with jeans that ride up her shins

because I already did that

Attached: 9hyr5.jpg (656x816, 65.2K)

I would prefer a twink/twunk who knows he is a man. But honestly anyone who can love me and hug me and help me feel my fire inside again would be nice.