Tfw cops have seized an ounce of heroin I bought off the deepweb and are in my house questioning my family...

tfw cops have seized an ounce of heroin I bought off the deepweb and are in my house questioning my family, what do I do bros

Attached: IMG_20220322_133652__01__01.jpg (2916x2941, 1.62M)

be ashamed of yourself

kill the fat retarded fuck right now

>Fat creature with zoomer haircut that I can't tell if it's a woman or a man
American police

rip ass and then make a joke about having detonated a home made bomb on top of the drug charges

immediately, don't say a word until you have a lawyer
ultimately, face the consequences of your actions.

>when the cops surround your masturbation station
oh shit kek

Omfao you fucked up,

Post more pictures OP

You literally just outed yourself online retard.

If real you can tell them to leave at anytime. They need a warrant to be in your house. Record everything.
But then Again this is prolly a larp

autistically screech Don't Tread On Me

honestly ordering datkweb drugs to your family house (or place where youve got lots of roommates) is not a bad strat

if you use a fake name, or like a fake first name + your family last name, they cant pin it on anyone with that much certainty unless they find evidence on your computer

don't mean to sound like a square, but why would you just go ahead and shoot up heroin like a junkie, are you going to light a crack pipe next

Tell the officer the Taliban is saying hiiii

Unless he believes he has reason to do a protective sweep
>t. Cyril Figgis

Never use a fake name and you should only use a registered address for delivery. Your mailman might not wanna deliver a package for someone if he knows they dont live there. Then it goes back to the post office, gets a return to sender, wait this address is fake, and when a police dog signals theres drugs inside, LE starts an investigation, and next thing you know youre being charged with multiple felonies

>unless they find evidence on your computer
or yknow, the drugs an paraphernalia in his room

I don't feel so good they have on a clipboard the 3 other times drugs have been seized at my address with my name and are talking about possibly bringing me in, is this legal? I'm not admitting to anything and they keep talking to my family who are saying it's a mistake, it's over I'm just a NEET give me quick advice on how to get out of this situation

Attached: IMG_20220322.jpg (1500x2000, 918.77K)

>Never use a fake name
I use fake names on non illegal shit all the time, never once has it caused a problem
buying drugs online is just stupid though, too much paper trail

no it's just a larp man you think i'd actually post here like that, i'm not that autistic but just for fun any advice for a situation like this?

You get what you deserve idiot

oops wrong psot meant hands shaky

>quick advice on how to get out of this
don't do heroin retard
your mom/sister is hot

what do you mean legal? nigga you have heroin on your house, also who's the bony chick? this looks like a heroin user house

Who is the drug addict whore on the left?

Post more pics of your sister
Then we'll help

>give me advice
Smoke pot instead of shit that actually fucks people up.
You're a dumbass, you knew it was illegal and chose to do it anyway.
Stand up straight and face tge consequences, if you believe you did nothing wrong then STAND BY THAT, dont cower behind others and beg for help, you chose this.
Fuck, quit letting your family lie for you, tell them (if not the police) the truth of who you are.
You made this mess, you clean it up.

yeah if you live in a country town where the mailman knows everyone. even then he doesnt know you dont have a cousin Jacques whos staying with you.

i get mail for people who moved out of my apt 10 years ago so...

obviously if youre the only one who lives there, theres no point in a fake name.

youre already not supposed to have drug evidence around when waiting for drug mail... even ghetto dealers know this, thats why they have a clean homebase apt and then a traphouse or whatever.

>user should just admit to buying an ounce of heroin
Are you retarded?

oh you kept ordering to the same address after you got seized there already? what in fuck is wrong with you?

well, smackhead i guess

You dont know anything about buying drugs online so your opinion on using a fake name is based on nothing.

You can buy drugs online without leaving any evidence of doing so if you know what youre doing. People only get caught when they make mistakes or cut corners like using a fake name.

So, how did you fuck up your opsec?

I didn't have another address and I'm a neet+ I thought domestic orders wouldn't be searched even international orders are (that's not the case)

>but just for fun any advice for a situation like this
I already gave it to you jackass. Stop fishing for ((yous))

I thought it was only international orders**