I am a balding 22 year old NEET (Norwood 3)...

I am a balding 22 year old NEET (Norwood 3). I don't want to get a job or enter society again because I know I have no chance of ever getting a girlfriend. In my mind, that is the only real reward of engaging with society. I am 5'10 and I don't have a super masculine look. I shaved my head once and I looked retarded. I'm on finasteride but I honestly am not sure if it's working and you can't even get a hair transplant until you're at least 25 anyways. Idk what to do. I feel completely stuck right now.

Attached: 8B4C3427-41E1-4051-9E3C-31587ED2E39D.jpg (956x717, 124.41K)

i sincerely fucking hate this disease

Attached: 0D84D7E1-F259-45A5-B5E0-9130F461B5AA.jpg (750x985, 91.37K)

>he cares about what others think
Man, I don't know how to break it to you but just be your own person. Who gives a fuck if you have a goofy ass head? My head looks like Freddy Kruger was trying to clip a hedge with a dull claw and I still manage to get approached. I seriously have a fucking skullet and manage. There's no excuse. Just own it and have fun.

Keep shaving your head. You can get used to it

I can only "have fun" if I'm sexually attractive to girls I find sexually attractive. That's what matters to me.

>be you
>be miserable about balding
>girls observe your behavior and get turned off
>avoid life because of this
>don't realize you're the issue
You're caught in a cyclical loop. Just stop caring and do whatever you want. Women don't want someone that's checked out of life over something out of their control. You're literally slapping an "I don't get pussy and lay down at the first sign of obstacles" sign right on your forehead. I can see it from here.

This is proof robots are NPCs

Cool, another hairloss thread I can complain in. I bet I never thought I'd think that when I was 15, especially not so soon.
>I am a [prematurely balding NEET]. I don't want to get a job or enter society again because I know I have no chance of ever getting a girlfriend.
>[I want to be] sexually attractive to girls I find sexually attractive. That's what matters to me.
Unironically I have this exact same feeling. It may sound stupid and shallow, but this is a substantial reason why I have very little drive to engage with society, everything feels pointless if I can't be seen as physically attractive and loved and desired in the way I want to be.

>NW3
>22
It's not in the cards for you to reproduce. Accept it and live the life of a normie incel

I can't think of a single valid reason not to kill myself.

yes, not all of us are meant to generate offspring, sorry, but that's the harsh truth

How do you know youre balding? Im 29 and always had a really high hairline, think Michael fassbender/Joel kinnaman but recently felt like it got worse, but by so little its so hard to say. I dont rly have old pics to compare with. Any tips?

Im just very obviously receding as I am a full blown Norwood 3.
You might be receding a little bit. If you think you are, you probably are. Totally common at your age to start losing a little ground. If you have family members who are bald/balding, and you are interested in keeping your hair as is, your only option is finasteride. Finasteride comes with risk, albeit majorly overblown ones.

Attached: D44C343C-8897-4775-9DB6-0F8DCAB6FCD0.jpg (675x511, 85.66K)

Well I don't actually know thats the problem, I usually had longer hair but recently ive started buzzing it. My dad didnt start balding til he was around 60 and my brother balded in early 20s

What does finesteride do exactly? prevent further receeding?

First thought was RUSSEL BRAND. You look like a bohemian heartthrob making teenage girls from here to Timbuktu moist between their folds.

heres a pic of my hairline

Attached: hair.jpg (146x69, 2.4K)

you are a fucking retard mate.
People, women AND men find insecurity fucking DIGUSTING.
No amount of balding is as bad as being insecure.
If I see confident dude with no hair I don't give a shit, but if I see some insecure "chad" I feel disgusted by their posture, how they carry themselves, how they react and think.
You don't need tranny drugs, you unrionically need to get beaten the shit out of until your survival instincts kick in and you gain perspective on your "problems"

Very low quality pic but based on this I would say yes you are thinning at the hairline. If you are interested in maintaining or even possibly reversing, get on finasteride. It's just one pill a day. Do some research on it though, there are some risks even thought statistically they are very low.

Hey thanks for replying yeah its a rly bad pic I forgot to clarify im definately not thinning at the hairline ive never seen hair loss and my hair is rly thick it hasnt change at all, what im afraid of is rather that ive already lost and the temples has received without me noticing whilst i had long hair.

And yeah I would try fin if I actually knew, that's kinda my problem. I don't wanna take it if there arent any issues, but its so hard to find out unless its obvious

Self-confidence is so overrated and gay. I think someone's a fag and they're full of themselves if they're confident. Insecurity in women is extremely endearing and attractive to me, and insecurity in men is respectable to me.

insecure soiboy cope. Literally worshiping weakness.

stop posting these threads. you have body dysmorphic disorder. even iwth hair you would have been saying "I cant live because im not a chad"

and if you were chad you'd find some other imaginary excuse. your brain is broke

>you have body dysmorphic disorder.
and you can already see trannies trying to groom him to take tranny drugs.