This website fucked up my self esteem and body image, more than i'd like to admit

this website fucked up my self esteem and body image, more than i'd like to admit

Attached: 735374.jpg (480x474, 126.44K)

This website is the cure and the disease

Why? This board is mostly obsessed with females who are...politely...unconventionally attractive.

If you're a guy - It doesn't matter. Unless you are Chad you are worthless. Whether you are perfectly normal looking or ugly.

it's ok wren there's plenty of people that like you anyway

op is a non passing troon

im not white, that's probably explanation enough
im not her, she's pretty, looks exactly like the type this site is into
im cis

oh sorry iris yeah idk what you're talking about you look good and pretty much everyone agrees, but then again i don't really understand the psychology of self esteem issues

also they aren't obsessed with unconventionally attractive women, what? they only post women who are stacy tier

Attached: 826373.jpg (750x1000, 102.51K)

There's a few black girls on this board, they're all attractive enough. Wren calls herself ugly too.

You still didn't say how this board fucked you up? If it's comparing yourself to the Queens like C---- and S----, as I said, you're comparing yourself to white girls that only a very niche demographic like robots actually finds really attractive.

1. She gets posted as a meme because she freaks out about Any Forums masturbating to her.

2. She's posted because she's hot, sure, but she's not whom gets truly obsessed with here or on adjacent boards and sites.

Don't worry b@be, I'd slam your holes.

I've had no self-esteem or body image in the first place lol

i'm not saying her specifically, just always seen women similar to that posted here, and used this board in my insecure teen years (14 to now 18)
not necessarily those two, but yeah people who look like that in general
>that only a very niche demographic like robots actually finds really attractive.
yeah but it sucks cause that's the only demographic i interact with

Attached: 1644723124215.jpg (640x640, 80.34K)

and i wouldnt say its niche type, pretty much everyone on the internet is into that type. if you look at streamers, and other popular internet people

I don't know what to tell you.
I almost find every woman under 50 attractive when they're naked if that's any consolation to you, but I'm not the normal guy I suppose.

same lol. but it still got worse when i realized how fucked and unfixable i really was in terms of desirability

Well, you'll see girls like that posted anywhere. Here, insta, steam. Doesn't matter. Hot girls get posted. It's kind of their job.
>yeah but it sucks cause that's the only demographic i interact with
Fair enough. Though as evidenced by all the other girls that get posted, it's not as if robots are going to find you unattractive. They just have a type, but it doesn't rule out other types being good looking.

You also admitted you have a very narrow range of exposure. Trust me, if you think the majority of the internet is obsessed with girls like that, you're wrong. They have a few hundred (perhaps less), dedicated orbiters that mostly congregate here and similar places. If you were to post them anywhere else, the response would be -
>Is that a boy?
>what's wrong with the girl? Is she a junkie?
>Holy shit, stop posting ugly freaks

>If you look at streamers
Like who? They are all over the place. All types.

yeah, i know that. but you said only "niche groups" have that type, and i'm saying it's popular pretty much worldwide. like pale, white/asian, more cute than hot, etc. its not really just a robot thing, i see it everywhere. just never really noticed till i started frequenting here
>Like who? They are all over the place. All types
just looked up "most popular female streamers" and got this pic. as you can see, its the same "niche" type that gets posted here, and everywhere

Attached: streamers .jpg (1920x1080, 405.36K)

>this website fucked up my self esteem and body image
if anything, it helped me, as now I know im not the bottom of the barrel on the meat market like most of you retards are. at this point im just a failed normie that gets 0 bitches but is still trying.

>White/Asian
>Cute
I mean, that's covering a few million, wildly different people. The robot sub-genre is way more niche than that.

None of those girls even look similar. You might be suffering from some anti-caucasoid face blindness.

Personally I wouldn't even blink at second on the left, while finding far right attractive. Meanwhile the next guy would have the opposite reaction.

Are you one of the foids that gets posted here?

All those girls look completely different.

wish i could relate. all it did was confirm the opposite, im bottom of the barrel cause id get rejected by even neets twice my age lol
well to add on
>pale
>underage and innocent looking
i mean i didn't think i had to spell it out. but yeah its a pretty common type on the internet
>Are you one of the foids that gets posted here?
i've been posted here before but i wouldn't consider myself an egirl or anyone recognized or orbited or something.
they're all under the same type is my point. even the haircuts are the same

>id get rejected by even neets twice my age lol
Do you want to put that to the test?

>pale
>innocent
There are cute black girls who self post here and get told they are attractive repeatedly. It sounds more and more like you had a thing for a specific guy who liked a certain type of girl that wasn't you.

>same type
You have legit face (or even general) blindness.

Whites and Asians combined are the majority of the world population. That's hardly a "type". You're probably black or South Indian and malding