Will this watch help me get girls?

My grandad died and left me a bunch of money. Heard girls like money so I went and bought this watch. What do you think

Attached: IMG_4993.png (586x910, 876.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zhpays.ga/ProductDetail.aspx?iid=233164593&pr=94.88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you can attract a girl with a watch you're just going to lose her to the first schmuck she sees with a better watch
also you sound just retarded as hell so it may not even take a nicer watch

>spending to impress women
a fool and his money are soon parted. the only way to use money to become more attractive instantly is paying a few hookers. having gotten sex you'd act less needy / thirsty around women. that's a game changer. a fucking watch? people are just going to assume it's a fake any way.

>Heard girls like money so I went and bought
you're gonna burn through that cash real quick lmao

thats not an amount of money you disclose having, not even anonymously OP
someone gonna hunt you down, many such cases

fake. if your grandpa had that kind of money you would have already lived a relaxed millionaire lifestyle before this inheritance.

>bragging online at the slightest provocation
yeah you're gonna lose it all real quick

>the ugliest rolex ever made

Sell it and get a datejust or something.

op probably just putting on their friends watch for the picture, jeans are ripped so this nigga too poor for pants.

>get a datejust
this is a datejust you idiot

Looking good man. Just got this bad boy last week.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 2.36.11 PM.png (1038x1164, 1.93M)

look at those manly hands uwu

No, it's a WIMBLEDON datejust, you stupid fuck.

wimbledon is just a configuration of a datejust, that means its a datejust. by your rational a pepsi isnt a gmt because its a PEPSI gmt.

Also
>you don't own a rolex

zhpays.ga/ProductDetail.aspx?iid=233164593&pr=94.88

Nice replica that you don't even own, larping loser.

>you don't own a rolex
Neither do you, faggot.

you do know that's a picture of a real rolex right. like the replica site is using a real wrist shot to try to get people to buy it.
>also i'm not OP

Impossible to verify one way or the other from a low-res photo alone. Good-quality replicas are indistinguishable until you start looking at them pretty closely.

What a waste and a disgrace to your grandfather. Should've invested into cryptos with the money

kek this isn't a person this is a sausage

trying to impress girls with money instead of just being yourself and trying to find a cute person.

NGMI even with all the money in the world if you think you will be happy with this kind of mentality.