Want an instagram but don't have any friends

I don't have friends so I don't have any pictures of me doing doings with other people, But I figured I should still make an instagram even if my only picture is one of me alone.

the problem is, I'd have no friends to follow my account.
The only reason I even want an instagram is because it's weird telling people (particularly girls) that you're not on social media.
They instantly assume you're a creep or something if you tell them you don't have an instagram..

Help me out bros.
anyone else in a similar situation?

Attached: 1623352567674.jpg (720x720, 48.11K)

2nded. requesting assistance

>Has big bags under her troubled eyes
>And that's ok!
Lol. The lies ppl tell themselves

>Help me out bros
Just be or pretend to be a sigma. We dont have friends cuz we don't need them

Don't give in! Hold the line!

Tell them you don't have it without shame, it's their problem if they have an Histrionicgram.

Cattering to them never works, man.

Attached: gigachad shout.jpg (1080x1350, 113.13K)

i have an ig. its basically scrapbook for my pets and only family follow me. you still want that?

Attached: C1D3EA7C-F989-49A9-A4F2-2947B5EEEC5B.jpg (796x1280, 358.23K)

>don't have friends to keep contact with
>don't have photos to post
>don't have an account already which likely means you're not interested in browsing the app's content
Are you actually retarded? Why the fuck would you want to use the app then?

Attached: 1647777685310.jpg (434x366, 17.79K)

What kind of empanadas did you make?

lazy ones made with pizza dough. just cheese+cream cheese inside.

if ypu want to interact with normies youve got to follow them to the new platform every 6 months

its not about the content really, its just the new place where they DM each other

its like bars, most people dont really care about the bar but its a new setting to talk with your friends.

i cant really even understand it, but to normies, "we're DMing on insta" has very different vibes from "we're DMing on snapchat".

I think basically, as soon as parents/genedal population gets on a platform, young people flee to a new one. So at this point its like, I SMS-text with my boomer dad, facebook message my grandma & aunts, follow my mom & medium-close friends on insta, and talk to my boyfriend/bestfriends on snapchat.

im probably very out of date on all this. but suffice it to say, they want to talk to a date on the platform thats currently "for that" according to the current "vibes".

not sure why youd want to deal with that kind of faggotry though.

She's not even committed to the smile. Genuinely happy people smile with their eyes.

You're much better off telling women you don't have social media than giving them the link to a boring/depressing profile.

chad move: ""im only on linkedin cause im only about the bag"

>Genuinely happy people smile with their eyes.
Yes they do. And I've never seen a pic of a genuine smile. I actually find it really disturbing when the eyes dont match the smile. But then again I'm a bpd face reader

I just post my art there. I don't care about the followers (I don't know them) or likes (IG would be a better platform it wouldn't exist). You have to see it as a form of expression or diary that you do for yourself, not for others. Post your tag and I might follow

I used to to think this but maybe I can make an instagram that's not too depressing?

I know there are guys out there with smaller instagram profiles maybe 200 followers max but atleast they have one so they can DM girls etc

that's all I really need man. Nothing crazy I'm not trynna be famous or some deluded shit. I just need one to show I'm not a creep who's completely isolated

>I used to to think this but maybe I can make an instagram that's not too depressing?
No. In order for an instagram (or any social media) to not be depressing you have to
>have a lot of followers
>have a lot of comments (by cool people, not your grandma) on your pictures
>have pictures of you doing interesting shit.
You are much better off having no account than a depressing account.
Have you ever heard the expression "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt". That's very true for social media. Better to be that weird individualistic guy without it, some normies may actually think you're interesting for not having it. But they will all definitely think you're a loser for having a bad one.

>but atleast they have one so they can DM girls etc
I dm girls at the grocery store. They never respond

NGMI, they will see you have zero followers and think your a bit.
It really is over for us

Nice digits
Do you lot have any hobbies or the like you enjoy, work etc.?
Knew of an user who hiked a lot and posted pictures of nature.

You can always follow niche pages for your hobbies. Example gardening, perfume/cologne hunting, carpentry, baking etc. Also a good idea to follow some celebrities even if you won't be looking at their posts