This Reddit thread is making me want to fucking kill myself...

This Reddit thread is making me want to fucking kill myself. These are the same people that will tell you that young love is not important and that you missed out on nothing. I feel so fucking angry and hopeless reading shit like this. 23 year old man and I've never even kissed a girl. My hormones are dead and it doesn't even matter anymore, I already lost. FUCK YOU!!!!!
reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/tk3ate/his_face_says_it_all/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Attached: 9818B021-340E-47F5-BE63-C29B1E9CBFE4.jpg (790x359, 91.92K)

you look really fucking pathetic right now user
turn off your computer right now and rethink your life

You are boring and your comment is unoriginal. Go back.

Stop going on reddit, that was your first mistake.

I am pathetic. I am a subhuman loser that missed out on the best human experience. I missed out on the cutest pussy, at the time where it was the most physically AND emotionally satisfying. There is NOTHING I can do to correct this. And then normies fucking GASLIGHT you into thinking it's not a big deal and try to groom you to be a good little wagie and provide for a 28 year old tattooed roastie bitch. FUCK!

Attached: EFD32DC8-697E-4E25-BCC7-3CDFEAF59F8C.jpg (827x744, 154.49K)

>I am pathetic

You're pathetic because you're a whiney little faggot who cant do anything besides complain about what he doesnt have

You know who else complains about what they dont have and blames all their problems on extenuating circumstance? Women and troons. Are you a women or a bunker troon?

>My hormones are dead
god i wish that were me

I feel dead already.
Do I age faster than the rest?

Not >Youre pathetic because youre a whiney little faggot who cant do anything besides complain about what he doesnt have
So what should he do instead?

Most people would say
>stop complaining and do something about it
You skipped the second part lmao

Go back to plebbit and stay there

male hormones never truly die out. i am capable of loving any woman with a genuine interest in me like i was 14 again. what you read was roastie propaganda to demoralize you into settling with a used up tunnel pussy bored out by 50 nigger dicks.

I am 21 and I honestly feel like 1/3rd of the libido I felt at 16/17 desu

Same
(Random text for original comment)

Let me guess, you didn't get your young, excited dick touched by prime fertile teen pussy? You never indulged and experienced TRUE feminine beauty. So now you are coping as le alpha on the internet. It's OVER for us.

Attached: A4FAABCC-BFB6-4342-8BB1-21EBAFC1C20C.jpg (828x504, 50.67K)

>This Reddit thread is making me want to fucking kill myself.
Stop going on reddit then. wtf

you are pathetic because you care so much about meaningless things. i had sex when i was 16 with my 15 year old gf and im still a useless neet living with his parents. it was fun i guess but made no difference in the trajectory of my life. stop blaming your problems on meaningless things you can't change even if you tried, you fucking mouth breather.

How old are you now? 18?

I'm 26 and I haven't noticed this. When I like a girl it's just like when I was younger.

I don't develop crushes anywhere near as often but that's more due to the fact that I'm around far far far less women due to being out of school.

IMO it's entirely a societal thing where people think love and emotion aren't cool and adult enough so everyone tries to act all boring and casual.

I blame rap music and stephen colbert

I miss having unrequited love as a teenager more than I miss serious long term relationships I had in my 20's.

You're never more romantic than you are in your late teens and early twenties. After that it becomes more transactional. More like a negotiated dating contract.

That's why teenage girls have the best pop music.

If you don't get butterflies at any age you date a woman, you're not dating the right woman. Sounds like roastie cope to me.

I disagree.

I'm Have you had a lot of relationships? I'm wondering if it's simply being exposed to dating and it's downsides a lot that makes me feel this way. But I haven't felt anything like I felt as a teenager.

anyone under the age of 30 complaining "their life is already over" or "they missed their chance at being young" needs to get the fuck off this board and shut the fuck up
no, you literal child, your life isn't over. you cannot even comprehend how fucking kind society is to children in their 20's. you're not expected to have a real career, you're not expected to be looking for a real lifelong relationship, you're not expected to have any maturity or skills whatsoever.
so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP COMPLAINING YOUR LIFE IS OVER INSTEAD OF LIVING IT. you don't belong here. you don't know despair. you don't know adulthood. FUCK you.

I actually dont even know this is true. I am an old millenial and started dating someone recently and the feelings I have for this person are so intense and the attraction is so tangible that it really does feel like I did when I was younger. Like I want to grab this person and pull her to me so tight we merge into one.

I know it is temporary but the point is that when you become old the intoxication of the new relationship does not go away, you are just likely in a long one and as such those feelings are no longer there.

Unbelievably based post.
I fell in love at 32 and it was every bit as passionate as any teenage infatuation I had.

Oh yeah life only starts when you go bald.

Glad to hear it user, keep the dream alive!

grandpa cope, most people peak at highschool, been a dowmward spiral since I turned 18

Just keep waiting, I am sure you will get younger at some point

ban check ban check ban checking

The one exception to this is balding men. Started balding at 18. At 22 I am basically socially a 38 year old man.

Attached: 3198829B-8691-44FC-AE8C-C1469D9996F4.jpg (1080x1080, 80.52K)

First off, stop crying like a faggot.
Second, stop looking a reddit.
Third, stop coming here looking for advice.
Finally, hormones aren't all there is to being horny, if that were so you could just take test and it would fix it, but it usually does not. A lot of the excitement comes from things being new, it doesn't mattter if you're 13 or 23.
There's a drug called bremelanotide which actually can make people feel horny. It has to be kept refridgerated and it has to be injected subdermally, but it works and you can buy it as a 'research chemical'.
Less crying, more trying.

utter younglet cope, you want to give up now because it makes you feel more cool and cynical like you know truths about the world others dont
but you dont belong here at all, and your opinions dont matter at all, because youre a child. grow up,