NEET poorfags BTFO

how are you NEETs going to survive without making $500,000 a year when mummy and daddy can't pay all your bills?
better start working hard to contribute to society so you don't end up homeless!

Attached: 1647879217387[1].png (705x960, 435.03K)

You made this thread yesterday, I'll give the same reply. I will simply kill myself when I can't NEET. I'm not a normalfag who is attached to this world. Normalfags in India live in a hellscape of shit, garbage and rabid dogs and they still won't kill themselves, this is the insanity of the normalfag

my parents are worth 100$ million dollars and Im learning to manage it so I'm really not worried about money

>$23,000 on food a year
>Three vacations a year at $18,000
>$9,500 on clothes (nothing fancy fucking BULLSHIT, this is all high end brandware 100%)
>2 expensive as shit cars nooo my insurancerino.
>18k charity is actually a tax write off hence it being at the threshold, should not be factored.

I fucking hate "Oh woe me" rich people, one of my friends is one of them and it's so fucking infuriating.

>$42k child care
>$23k food
>$16k car expenses
>9k clothes(not fancy)
I hope this is a joke, Its sad to see such braindead retards living like this when most of the world struggles to get food in their mouths.

WSJ classic coming up.

Attached: 40wWY.jpg (959x632, 268.4K)

Im doing alright homeless but just do doordash 30hr/week. I still keep my tank full most of the time. My phone bills are $40/month and $7/month. Insurance is $70. Car maintenance is only an oil change which isnt hard to do and only had to get new brakes 5 months ago and nothing else. I do buy a lot of weed and shrooms though.

Attached: 20220321_233111.jpg (828x1073, 99.4K)

For some reason, this makes me feel convinced that expenses aren't based on a set amount, but relative to your income.

Like, isn't $5 per se, but closer to 5% of what you make.

the best part is these never include average returns, I own a home and my average return is like 5k, I can't imagine also having kids, they must get around 20k or more back.
Plus the 10k because something always comes up

WTF is this?
>5 series and LC because by god you absolutely require an $80k toyota product
>$23k for food
>$9500 EACH YEAR for definitely fancy clothes
>three $6k vacations every year
>part of their $18k charitable donations includes the college that they still owe hundreds of thousands to
>an extra ten grand because something always comes up tee hee
This picture is turning me into a pinko

Attached: 1646671581927.jpg (511x488, 64.46K)

Congratulations, you just figured out adulthood.

This is why you don't have children.
All that wasted money.

Is the no exact repost shit just a meme or something? This is the exact same thread from yesterday not only that but it's low quality too.

Attached: 3648532586494.png (500x375, 156.32K)

Not really true, rich people just are entitled as fuck and 90% of the time, completely and totally fucking DOGSHIT with money.
Decade ago before my work injury which destroyed my career, I was on $1500 a week, and I was still extremely thrifty. Budgeted like $20 a week on food, still went to thrift shops/Ali/DHgate for clothing, pirated all my media/games, drove cheap fuel efficient car etc.
Got injured, a few years back and had to start all over as a cripple, now I'm on $260 a month with a part time job, and frankly, aside from I'm blasting through my savings due to bills, my actual costs haven't changed all that much.
I have rich kid, trust fund friends though, and they will literally eat take away for every single meal, own expensive cars where the insurance alone would be worth more than most working class people's cars etc, they throw money away on expensive jewellery, watches, clothes, and the thing is, all my friends constantly complain about how "skint" they are, non fucking stop.
Vast majority of people are just fucking retarded with money, and get even more fucking retarded the higher their wage goes.

No 401k shit, nochildren, don't spend 23 fucking thousand dollars per year on food like a maniac, don't have a 1.5 million dollar home, don't go on fucking vacation to random places for no good reason, don't have a bmw, don't have life insurance, still don't spend 10k on clothes per year because that's fucking insane literally shouldn't spend more than a few hundred a year on jeans, tshirts, underwear, no children for shitty lessons, no donating to wank charities that just pay themselves with your money.
Seems fairly obvious. Imagine making 278k a year and spending 271k of it, what the fuck is wrong with your self control and decision making

>Not really true, rich people just are entitled as fuck and 90% of the time [and the rest of this post]
You're not even talking about the same thing as that post, user.

Who the fuck spends money on clothes on a yearly basis? I thought once you stopped growing you'd just spend a few dollars here and there if you really want to buy a clothing item, everything else will always fit unless you get fat. Are these people throwing away their wardrobes every year?

Clothes wear out, tshirts start to get holes in them, the crotch of all my jeans or things I use to sit around in in the house wears out and gets a hole in it eventually too. Underwear obviously also, socks get fucked relatively fast. But they're all cheap to replace, like jeans are 20-30 quid a pair, tshirts like anywhere from 5-10 quid each, socks super cheap. But yeah, I don't understand who buys a full new wardrobe every year or whatever, must be a woman thing.

It's not true though. Rich people blast through money because they are fucking shit at money management. Your electricity usage suddenly doesn't rise the more rich you are, your car insurance isn't set on income, but how expensive your car is. Does your phone bill rise as a percentage of your income?
Rich people just throw money around on expensive fucking shit and live expensive life styles because the actually have little care for financial management. My friends, spend all their fucking food money on takeaway, my roommate who's dad is a SV board member, spends $40 a DAY on food. He could just make his own food at 1/100th the cost, but he doesn't give a shit because he can spend that money.
Again, most people are just shit at managing money, and rich people, especially if they're trust fund rich because of daddy, take it to a whole other level.

I've been wearing the same clothes for years, in particular I haven't had to buy underwear in forever since it's so durable. The only shit underwear I have is socks my mom bought off some pregnant crackhead gypsy, they leave their lining everywhere. Even those are still wearable.

>It's not true though.
And yet everything else you're writing has barely (if anything) to do with this one claim alone. You're just going on a tangent that's becoming less-and-less on-topic.

>18k
>Charity
America

returns? you get paid to have a house? wat

I used to work finance and dealt with people like this everyday. This is probably not an actual family but its close enough. For reference most people who earn >200k solo and >500k combined have an advisor.

>combined $278k net has a $60k P&I on 1.5mil
That's a 30 year mortgage. And with the combined married salary the absolute limit the bank would feel comfortable with is 1.5 on 30. Meaning they maxxxed the offer (not advised) and did the longest term (not advised) to be "comfortable" outside NYC (guarantee this is where its based out of).

>42k childcare
That's a salaried Hispanic nanny.

>5 series and LC for $9,600
lmao no. That's $20k a year easy.

I can forgive the other stuff as lifestyle creep.
>term life
>maxed out 401k with no other investments

This is the story of two graduate educated people who fell into some vague business management position in NYC. Maybe Academia. This is fake because the man and woman are making the same money...NYC psycho finance guys do not date women who make as much money as them lmao. Rich people do not earn a salary. Remember that.

Attached: 1620708159710.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)