America

>america
>arguable the richest country in history
>worst aesthetic in all of history
Why is this? Why is everything so boring nowadays?

Attached: OldVsNew (1).jpg (4025x2042, 1.74M)

Parasite growing out of the building aesthetic, Also I'm sure this is in Germany

Well yes but I couldn't find the meme of household objects compared to before and now. That building still illustrates my point though.

Attached: DirtHouse.jpg (680x404, 28.2K)

Kikes oregano

But how come even high art or architecture is shit? I could understand if the kikes make cheap plastic shit for the plebs but why do they live in their own filth?

Attached: Arthur skizhali-weiss.png (625x885, 417.77K)

Even the simple things like logo designs seem devoid of any inspiration.

Attached: Minimalist.jpg (540x943, 75.88K)

Washington DC exudes power it is beautiful what are you talking about

>hey guys i got a great idea for our next building
>we make a normal building
>and then
>TRIANGLE

I'm talking about the last 100 years when america conquered the world and become rich.
Worst part is that guy probably thinks he's a genius. I can never forget the time a modern architect accidentally made a public death laser beam. Fucking idiots.

Attached: Art.jpg (1914x1272, 279.88K)

it's happened in several places actually, since glass and steel and concrete became the only visual language of the architect in the 20th century.

excited for green skyscrapers and new wood construction methods. hopefully future buildings will look a little more inspired.

Look at what mcdonald's used to look like compared to now. Now it's just a gray depressing building which directly relates to the higher ups being gray and depressing. But at least they're rich right?? Being rich fixes everything!!

>towering mega skyscrapers that demonstrate man's triumph over nature, which constantly push the boundaries of engineering, whose designs make certain cities instantly recognizable
>worst aesthetic in all of history

sadly, i go to mcdonalda a lot and i don't think anyone there is rich

ya know, i love the fountainhead and all, but skyscrapers are pretty ugly.

Don't worry they'll be sure to make it look like shit.
I know right? Just the simple things are getting worse and worse. I want to rebel against industrial cheap plastic capitalism. If I had the money i wish I could make an artisan shop and sell high quality furniture and goods. Maybe open a school for learning old crafts like stucco or woodcarving or making venetian masks ect.

Attached: AKindredSpirit.jpg (500x396, 112.86K)

Art deco is based and I love the philosiphy of triumph over nature but c'mon a glass cube?! Is this the end all be all of human triumph?

Attached: ArtDecoScene.jpg (398x707, 90.28K)

what do you actually want from architecture? what does a building have to do to be enough?

You have to understand the unusual lopsidedness of Jewish intelligence. In studies the Ashkenazi Jews do very well on tests of verbal and mathematical intelligence but poorly or averagely on visuospatial tasks.

the corporate executives are rich. what reason would there ever be for the wagies being rich?

wtf does this mean im jewish too.

mcdonalds was ugly as fuck before. like a kid with autism designed it. kys nostalgiafag

probably just american capitalism obsessing with profits and reducing costs. it's not even their buildings only, their cities are designed for roads. suburban sprawl and walmart plazas are disgusting

Here's one thing. Don't make it boring or low quality. I remember seeing a billion dollar house that was all windows. What kind of retard would want to live there? Also please make it interesting, actually interesting Pollack is not interesting.
This may be a bit conspiracy but I heard modern architecture is the way it is because of a fear of rising nationalist sentiment, I'll leave it up to you whenever or not you believe such things.

Attached: 1599702339458.jpg (748x889, 378.18K)

>it's not even their buildings only, their cities are designed for roads. suburban sprawl and walmart plazas are disgusting
Yeah that's why I said america. I'm starting to hate this country. What a coincidence that cheap plastic capitalism became a thing during pax-americana. The victorians were also uber capitalist but at least they had a spirit.

Attached: 16+ Victorian Home Decor - Vintagetopia.jpg (564x717, 96.69K)