Nikola Tesla was a redpilled volcel

anengineersaspect.blogspot.com/2011/07/nikola-tesla-mr-tesla-explains-why-he.html

"Modern women" go much farther back then you realize.

>"I had always thought of woman," says Mr. Tesla, "as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in these respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshiped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

>"But all this was in the past. Now the soft-voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man--in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind."

>"The world has experienced many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Attached: gettyimages-666932578.jpg (1200x1200, 280.5K)

Soft gentle woman was at the mercy of her husbands whims. If he was a drunk or a layabout then she and the children were doomed to poverty and wild drunken moodswings

Mans fickleness killed the soft woman

Should've chosen better then.

there are a limited amount of good men in the world, what should the women who cant get such men do if not provide for themselves?

It has been true since Adam and Eve

Some men turn to the bottle or other vices later in life. They married young and fast back then and its hard to judge what a man will turn out to be from his teenage self

Imagine pathetic men even comparing their empty experiences to a real man like Nikola fucking TESLA. His analysis is above your short sighted incel perspectives.
> In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man--in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind.
There was a time when women admired men. Admired them so much they wanted to be them. Now most men, like yourselves are even a shadow of what your forefathers were. Most of you dont even bother to take the time to shave, talk to a woman, do a minor physical task or know anything outside the mediocre
And what profound lesson is there to be learned from Adam and Eve? Since you brought it up. The ancients told stories to teach us something about human nature. Not just for fun lore

Women can manipulate men into not doing it. They can reward and punish behavior accordingly, steering from such paths subtly. If a husband falls that hard out of line, it's her fault.

The truth is women reward violent men. They notice personality traits which make a potential wife beater and pick him specifically for mate. If he was a peaceful and orderly man, the cunts "don't feel the spark".

Attached: women worst best.jpg (1024x580, 61.4K)

If he was a peaceful and orderly man, the cunts dont get fucked right. The want a beast riding them. Good dick makes good wives

Based projecting numale.

>durr you need to be literally Nikola Tesla to not be a pussy obsessed cuckold that bases his happiness on female attention
ok retard

You will never be a woman, tranneroon

>be (You)
>be a pussy obsessed cuckold that bases his happiness on female attention
Maybe start by doing something productive for yourself

Attached: B37AD7B8-3AA2-4C83-85DD-45D734E99D80.gif (220x220, 98.58K)

>literally no u
pussyworshipping low test faggot, you will never be happy and you will kill yourself by the time you're 30 because women don't like you

Lmao. Leave it to incels to always find a way to blame women. Have fun with your bottles and antidepressants

Adam and Eve tells us that women will fall prey to evil influences and have a natural inclination to undermine society and their husbands.

The serpent these days is mass media, and the forbidden fruit is feminism, homo rights, etc.

>Have fun with your bottles and antidepressants
Ironic that you say this, dumb fucking femoid. Enjoy YOUR antidepressants, whore.

Attached: 1603251074097.jpg (1177x2000, 110.24K)

>Soft gentle woman was at the mercy of her husbands whims. If he was a drunk or a layabout then she and the children were doomed to poverty and wild drunken moodswings
and now you are at the mercy of jews and corporations aren are dying CHILDLESS, ALONE, AND COMPLETE BIOLOGICAL FAILURE
WOW, WHAT A FUCKING IMPROVEMENT

This was the greatest man who ever lived in my opinion. Did way more for science and technology than any other, because of him we have stuff from cars to robots, radios and phones. Shame he never had any children and died sad and alone in a hotel room in love with a pidgeon. That is how the humanity rewarded him for so much he has done. While warlords, kings and greedy (((bankers))) enjoyed every luxury.

both parents in the workplace was such a fucking scam. twice the labour output for half the pay, and now kids spend next to no time with their parents. imagine giving the best years of your life to a soul-less megacorp

Attached: henry cavill truth bomb.png (1009x778, 727.63K)

its literally not even a scam to get more money out of people. IT's to destroy nations, you fuck the family unit, remove time form people to think or interact with their children so the state can groom them more, set male vs female
To call it a "scam" is to put it lightly.