Kikepills don't do shit, weak bait

>he thinks he knows more than licensed medical practitioners

Attached: smile5.jpg (432x479, 24.29K)

>jewish quacks peddling pills
>practitioners of medicine
Pick one and only one

>pills
>curing depression
There is no cure, the best you can do is stave it off by eating healthy, working out, and living a fulfilling life, and even then there's still a chance that depression will make you blow your brains out.
If you're a man at least.

>all doctors are jewish
incel detected

The side effects are sometimes worse than depression. I dont know what a "brain zap" feels like but definitely something I dontvwant to feel. Then again maybe I was never depressed and was just autistic, overworked, and having a protracted existential crisis. I feel better now than I used to.

>overworked
a nice way of saying being a lazy manchild incel

>humans are like machines that you can fix by doing x

That's a me, I'm like that, kek

medication is gaslighting. i don't feel bad because of what's happening internally, i feel bad because my cost of living has nearly doubled in the past 2 years and my pay hasn't changed, a world war is starting, and i've owned a house for 4 years and haven't even kissed a girl here in that time, but i've had guests bring their girlflriends over and kiss on my couch.

I don't need meds, i need to feel the pain.

Nice reading comprehension. You also forgot your image, I thought this thread had better bait

I'm depressed because my life is shit, and I am shit.

No amount of medicine will fix that.

while technically true, our tools of fixing complex machine that human body is as trying to fix international space station by using nails and a hammer.

>i feel bad because my cost of living has nearly doubled in the past 2 years and my pay hasn't changed
yikes
>he complains about being poor instead of just getting a new job

>go to the doctor for legitimate illnesses
>they tell me I'm fine then charge me $200
I'm not a hypochondriac, I've been to a doctor maybe 20 times in my life, but ever since I became a teenager they just stopped believing me and assumed I want drugs. Even when I almost fainted at work because I was so sick, they wouldn't give me antibiotics let alone acknowledge the mucus built up in my lungs

to be fair, my pay has changed a little bit, but i also started paying for health insurance and retirement, so the take home is the same or a little less.

but also fuck you, i wasn't poor 2 years ago and the demand for what i do hasn't changed.

True but work is still a waste of time.

i was actually mocking op for this notion

Been on meds and im willing to give a qrd on how they affected me but nothing actually helped the core problems, just treated symptoms or didnt work

Attached: 1595637167230.jpg (1920x1080, 355.67K)

>claims to be depressed
>takes anti depressants but doesnt exercise

??????

exercise never helped me with depression. why do people think that it does?

>a world war is starting
Turn off the news
>Cost of living has doubled
You are alive right? You have food? You are alright my man. Relax.
>Ive owned a house for 4 years
Quit complaining then youre on the property ladder.

>i need to feel the pain.
Yes you do. To change. Are you living a good life? You seem to be a moping depressed case. Theres no point feeling depression if it doesnt spur you to change for the better. thats what depression is there for. its your brain telling you to change. well, have you?

>claims to be pro-life
>dies anyway
??????

>just don't feel bad
>just ignore the advancing global tragedies
>shut up and don't complain

how about you sober up off your mind control drugs before you start telling me how to think.