Transdelusional

How do trannies think they can actually complete with a biological vagina.

Attached: Viet Innie.jpg (1390x1500, 728.12K)

Think i get why they call it a beaver now

they dont need to, anal is already superior

Chinky face gross. Better than the surgical BOG faces bugs usually have though.

Anal is a meme if ur straight

They're not trying to compete with anyone they just want to be happy

i don't nor do i care
i think most rational trans people either:
>a) get SRS (they go to a very expensive doctor that delivers good results but probably still not perfect but nowhere near "cut your dick off open wound" type thing)
or
>b) don't cut dick off and live with it
you can ridicule me all you want for being a tranny but the way i see it, at least i tried my best to become female and you know what? i'm happy with what hrt has done for me and i am way less miserable than i used to be, because i solved a lot of my body image problems, purely because i sort of look how i want now. you can call it coping, but you have only one life, so there's no use not doing what you want or being who you are, as long as you don't hurt other people.

i see people cope so hard in life in general. things like "i will never matter" or "i will never do anything of note" or the most common one: "i wil never make good art/music"

it's so absurd to me, but people spend decades brooding over themselves and how they can't make enough money or have SOMETHING that always bothers them. they worry about things, wondering if there will come a day where they will be happy and fulfilled, instead of just...living and doing the things they want to do.
why not try making music if you really want to? yeah, you'll fail, but that's no reason to give up. maybe you won't be the most popular artist in the world, but the more you get preoccupied with something like that, the more you will realize how much fun you have/how interesting something is, that by the point you have those thoughts again and wonder whether this was worthwhile, it won't matter whether you made enough money or not.

sometimes you just have to take the chance. go do something, fail 10,000 times, miserably. go fall off a bridge. that's just how life is. i know i'll never change my chromosomes but i don't infringe on anyone's rights by doing the best i can to be who i want to be. i don't even use female sex bathrooms.

Attached: How-to-Start-Reading-Manga-when-you-Hate-Yotsuba-1.jpg (450x230, 31.87K)

tldr
you will never be a woman

Attached: 601B4402-2506-4B95-A7FA-FCFB2855B487.jpg (768x719, 306.84K)

and you will never be happy. what's your life like, i wonder? i don't think you have a wife and kids if you post things like this instead of...not caring and just being preoccupied with your family.

iam in a happy relationship, have a job i love and am in excellent physicial shape. I just like to bully trannies online.

>because i sort of look how i want now
How do you look?

you could still do things more productive than insulting...some tranny on a mongolian basket-weaving imageboard?
170cm, 60kg sort of feminine "guy"
i also have small boobs, wider hips and softer skin
i sometimes get confused for a girl but not much
i just live my life and am still much happier on hrt than without it

Lol ur still alive scandi?

i do more than enough productive things
YWNBAW

There's "keep trying at it as you only have one life"(which is kind of retarded in some situations but admirable) and then there's "I've deluded myself into thinking I'm the opposite sex", and they're two entirely different things. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you guys seem to do a good enough job on your own. Just fuck off and stop grooming people into your death cult, eh?

who is scandi
okay, that's great
hope you have a nice life
i never groomed anyone, nice projecting
and i never said or claimed i was a biological woman
just some guy who takes hrt but that makes me a "tranny" so yeah

Holy shit is that a long txt
Can somebody give me a summary from trannyish to english

I laughed
Actual comedy after such a speech from her

>i never groomed anyone, nice projecting
Most, if not all trannies eventually go down that path. It's how you reproduce, after all.
>and i never said or claimed i was a biological woman
Biological women are the only kind of women there are. I'm nowhere near deluded enough to spout the "God's perfection" line, but you are a pale mockery indeed. Shooting yourself up with a drug to cope with reality and trying to preach that as gospel.

so im coming out of hiding because you idiots keep accusing literally everyone of being me. you clearly show you know absolutely nothing

her chinky face is kinda cute

Attached: 1601008144461.jpg (1000x1000, 883.36K)

I love ass as much as the next guy but anal is in no way superior to pussy

Attached: IMG_2110e.jpg (750x1000, 831.25K)