Is it over yet?

>isolate from peers for a decade
>now my default thought is that everyone hates me and I cant relate to other people at all
>friendless incel with no social skills and deep derangement

Attached: 1647430791410.jpg (600x511, 20.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"I_Want"_song
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess is time to change huh? it wont be easy.
Whats you age? what are your doubts about your impression to others?.

Im 26. It's over isn't it. I have no hope left for future I dont think anything is possible for me at this point.

Attached: 1646954202097.jpg (640x924, 100.13K)

>26

There's a reason the 25+ threads started at 25.

Someone pointed out to me that in all the disney musicals, the protagonist gets a song where she sings about all the things she wants from life, and the villain always gets a song about what he/she is. These stories force us to identify with someone who wants to change, and against the one who has accepted who he/she is.

not to your point or anything, it just came to mind when the last line of OP is just a statement of what your decisions and circumstances have made you. It's like if you turned a disney villain's song into a greentext.

there's no salvation. you either go through the pain of changing yourself or take the easy way out. The only thing keeping me from the rope is my parents

I know it doesn't necessarily help, OP, but I'm in the same place. I had friends, but then I turned away from them and ended up alone. Now my first instinct is to attack others and anyone who is kind to me makes me paranoid and suspicious.

The "I want" song, for the protagonist.
Didn't looked for the "what i am" for the villain tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"I_Want"_song

hey, i'm literally you

Do the inverse, niggy.
Gigabruh

This gets to me especially when the days are getting warmer.
Just seeing people outside makes me feel uneasy. Like I'm missing out on something. I kinda miss the lockdown days when I felt pretty much okay staying at home.

what r u trying to say. first time here im not deranged enough to understand yet

Everything now is a damage control exercise.

Why did you isolate yourself? Are you employed? Any savings? You might still be able to carve a somewhat normal life for yourself

>first time here
leave now, before its too late

at this point in life it would be pretty fucking hard yea, rarely does anyone 20+ make new friends, everyone already has their own tight knit friends group and even amoungs their selfs keeping up friendships is hard with work and having a family becoming more important than hanging out with our buds

>carve a somewhat normal life for yourself
The best he can hope for is a comfortable existence.

Travis Bickle was 26. He was right about working out, you should do that.
Don't go volunteer for any political candidates though.

The inverse niggy is a sort of reverse crip walk that black people do to undo bad voodoo energy. You basically do the crip walk in reverse then turn 360 degrees and do the moon walk but in reverse while listening to thriller in reverse. It's pretty esoteric but it works.

The advice that Wizard gives him in the film is like any advice that normies give, ultra vague. It's literally his last attempt to reach out to somebody and Wizard gives him nothing to use.

Look dude, im the guy who answered with those "esoteric" tips, sorry for being late.
"Do the inverse" dont be a bitch ass nigga and start being nice to people and dont attack them.
"niggy" just calling you nigga, but nigga is overused these days so i use niggy.
"Gigabruh" - The tactics im proposing you "being nice to people" are like, the first thing you happen to think in the matters of how to make friends and get people to approach you, the fact that you didn't think about this means that you failed, therefore, BRUH (you failed bruh). But you failed big, so GIGA (giga means big) GIGABRUH (big fail)